I need a job Sup Forums

I need a job Sup Forums

Just been fired from boring office sales job yesterday and would like to work from home and be my own boss.

I have taught myself HTML and CSS in the space of a month and i'm comfortable building basic websites however I am a noob tier web developer and it will take me months to learn something like JS or PHP.

If you have any ideas of jobs I can try to start making a decent wage straight away from my computer then please let me know.

>> inb4 become a webcam whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

freecodecamp.org/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

you can probably do some customer service or telemarketing from home

learn coding while doing it and go freelance as soon as you're decent. check out freecodecamp.org/

>freecodecamp.org/
Awesome, never thought about doing telesales/cust service from home. Have you had any experience or know anything about jobs doing online surveys? cheers

If it was that easy to sit at home and rake in the money, wouldn't everybody be doing it? Not to discourage you, it's possible but not easy, and you better be damn good, not just beginning to learn.

Also, if you got fire from a boring office job, you must not be that hard of a worker... sorry to break it to you.

Sell your ass by the hour.

hey there OP. no one gives a shit about html/css anymore unless you have lots of experience, no web dev firm will hire you. Learn javascript so you can offer home automation services and something that normal people would be interesting in purchasing. also fuck sales. work in technical support or customer service. there are tons of work from home jobs that ISP's are always looking to fill.

had a friend doing customer service for a big telecom company while living overseas. she said it was pretty chill, all she had to do was make sure she was 'green' on the phone most of the time. no slacking off.

check out textbroker and upwork to grab some writing and blogging jobs, I did that for a while and made enough to scrape by. Easy work, but doesnt pay all that well.

@747216847
You could try and be a rich mans toy

better to be blunt than a bitch, wasnt anything to do with my work.

Was always on target if not some months exceeding them, It was just I have always had the problem of time management.

Had several lates throught my time staying there that only added up to a minute or two, I have just moved into a new flat a week ago and have lost my keys twice within a week meaning I was late to work again.

Officially I resigned from work, they said they were sorry I had to leave as I never failed while there it was just multiple occasions of lateness, hence why If i work from home I will not have this problem.

not an option but thanks.

seems like the best bet at the moment mate, youre right about the html and css aswell. going to have to crack on next couple months and get JS under my belt

holy fuck
being this new

@747217533
Ive been a 4channer for almost twenty years

isnt summer over?

cheers, cust service always came easy to me so I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Do you know of any companies that might be hiring?

I will look into it now, even if its something I do in my spare time rather than full time, money is money at the end of the day!

I'm a eurofag so I dont think any companies I know of would be helpful to you.

np, cheers for the help tho mate

Where from?

OP here, britfag

Canadian here.

I knew you were a britfag as soon as you wrote "new flat". It's as british as rubbish and bad teeth

@No.747217519▶ I learned a bunch just by going to github and finding projects that actually improve my life a little.
here is a list of places that you can go for free IT development and programming learnings: codecademy.com, cybrary.it, codeschool.com, netacad.com, hackthissite.org..
Im sure there are millions tbh but those actually taught me something that i can recall.

Diversify man.

Get free crypto coins:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Hold or flip them, day trade alt coins

Job wise, study to become a data scientists, big data, ai, machine learning.

HTML and JS is pretty much dead like the other anob said

>getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Sitting on 10 litecoins atm, was thinking of converting to btc when they dropand trading them on local bitcoins for cheap.

Catious of jumping into trading as its big risk. wouldnt be a viable option till i get some money/steady income behind me.

AI is very interesting, any ideas on what other languages would be best to learn? Web developing is boring and tbh will be quickly taken over by bots soon, programming seems to be the way to go

check upwork, I was fired earlier this year, thought about commit suicide now making good money

I made over $1000 on airdrops alone last month.

I'll sell for 30% BTC, 40% ETC, the rest I'll trade with.

Awesome, turns out you arent all faggots on here.

I have them open in new tabs and will be checking them all out tomorrow however I have heard of a few of these.

Dont wanna get myself back into that mindset, been suicidal for a few years now so really want to give life a go before i top myself as i have been very close to doing it a couple of times.

Sounds promising, have no idea what airdrops are so gonna have to take a look with figures like that.

How long u been doing this?

>>No.747218561
I do like dick in my mouth tho :)

each to their own lad

In the summer, people complain about summerfags being here; in the winter, people complain about the summerfags not leaving.
Maybe there are no summerfags and it's just the same fags year round?

kek, stfu winterfag

Just don't skip gym fagit

dyel

js and php are hard to know for sure, but i have my degree in digital art and all js and php can be generated or looked up in general. its back end that has to work or it wont at all. So the math is out there and the code can be generated from others pased work. sharpen design skills and freelance should be fine.

Mangina mad cos I bench double his max