Weedfags on suicidewatch

weedfags on suicidewatch

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, what? These studies are such shit. I'm sure there will be another study that refutes this fucking study. "A more constant relationship" A WHOLE LOTTA MUMBO JUMBO. That ain't a good study.

>Research that i disagree with is wrong
Found the first pot head on suicide watch

Isnt using the drug a crime in the first place?

>reads daily mail
Jesus Christ, hurry up and finish puberty

Probably because most violent crimes are perpetrated by African Americans who are known to be avid consumers of marijuana

There is a zero percent chance they're going to be able to turn correlation into causation.

hahahahahaha
>using daily mail as a source in 2017
hahahahahahaha

No, criminals just like weed retard

might be the joke

the daily mail, LOLLLLLLLL

you are fake news

More than half of all assaults are committed under the influence of alcohol.
Also, study finds correlation but not causation. Lotta ghetto poor people smoke pot, user.
Stop trying to impede someone's rift with partisan nanny state knowing what's best for people.

/thread

Post a link mein duden

Fucking this x 100. I'm stunned that there's a single person left on earth who doesn't see through that putrid, venomous little shit of a fag rag.

Go away scum.

the examples are schizophrenics, what the fuck kind of study is this?

No shit something illegal is gonna have higher rates of crime associated with it than things a normal law abiding citizen would do.
This is a statement on demographic, not marijuana itself.

Every example given is a schizophrenic, does this affect people who aren't mentally ill as well?

>studies shown
>creating a statistic and making large generalizations about it and living your life accepting that knowledge as fact

This is why the entire is turning more to shit every minute.
Everyone is so scared, fearful that they see this shit and accept it and live this fearful life in accordance to it.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

fuck off cunton

>Studies this day are objective, and reveal a greater truth

dailymail works for bilderberg if they post shit like this.

Everything you have ever seen on the news is fake brah. "Its raining today" fake news, "earthquake in guatamala" fake news "humans breath oxygen" uhhh, fake news. The Great Donald Trump has heralded in a new dawn for civilization, im gonna go jump off a 20 story building and fly because yup you guessed it, gravity, fake news.

dailymail ahahaha.

This is because of the demographics that each drug culturally relates to.

Roughly said, cannabis relates to nigger culture, cocaine relates to rave and white collar culture and alcohol relates to western culture as a whole. They probably had a survey asking 100 users of each drug about their stance on violance and of course niggers are the most violent.

I know, as I stated it was based off mental health subjects

>Cannabis users are more likely to commit violent crime
Doesn't mean it's because they smoke et just mean if you're retarded enough to smoke weed you're also retarded enough to be violent...

the way they post that, they deserve to die. basically trying the same thing as taking away guns...

>Daily Mail
Seriously? Kys OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

Dude the study is based on psychiatric patients. This study is fucking asinine and has no bearing on weither or not weed make people who are not schizophrenic more violent. A fucking cup of coffee could set these crazy motherfuckers off. One of the example in the article thought he was god lol.

The daily mail is a shit rag.

Try harder, bait boy.

> Considers Daily Mail research
Grow the fuck up, kid.

all these people shitting on the dailymail, they usually have the best and fastest breaking news with the most photographs, of course you're not looking at them for scientific studies, but they're awesome for stuff like mass shootings

qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

>The latest study by five researchers from institutes based in Montreal, Canada, examined the lives of 1,136 men and women who were patients at psychiatric hospitals in Missouri, Pittsburgh and Massachusetts.

this is actually easy to believe, people with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, even anxiety can have seriously bad thoughts and feelings from smoking weed that "regular" people don't ever get

Cocaine and alcohol leave your system in 2 days, weed stays for like 60 days. The fact thats any of these violent perpetrators tested positive for weed is not an indicator as to weither or not they consumed weed or were under the influence at the time of the crime.

correlation=/=causation.
That said weed DOES make you smelly annoying faggot who sucks to hang out with (unless you're also stoned)

They should check for lead content because we know that lead causes people to become more violent. Once lead levels had been lowered in water supplied they found violent crime went down

that somehow explains why stoners freak out when you tell them negative things about weed.

This user's prolly right. I smoke weed, and I probably have some undiagnosed mental disorder. Of everyone I've smoked with, I'm the only one to get violent when I'm high.

>Daily Mail
Cringed so hard my penis retreated inside my body.

>all test subjects were of african descent
>this has absolutely nothing to do with the results though, trust us