This afternoon I went through a period of great emotional relief and my future looks much brighter to me than it did...

This afternoon I went through a period of great emotional relief and my future looks much brighter to me than it did just 12 hours ago. I feel a great weight lifted off my shoulders and am feeling very optimistic. Let's have a good vibes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AckhnLpwceM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad for you OP. Gives me hope.

thats dandy OP glad you made it through whatever was troubling yah

thank you mans, I wish you good luck and appreciate your kindness

I was really down a few weeks ago.

Then I took a cute girl on a road trip, dunked myself in the ocean, and got a new tattoo.

I feel a lot better.

whats with the tats? how is it that they make u feel better more than a few days tops a week?

of course fams, so much negativity now a days, gotta have something to lift them spirits
>in this case a douge

> how is it that they make u feel better more than a few days tops a week?

Physical pain can be very emotionally cleansing.

And sometimes it's that pain that can help you get over the hump of sadness.

It's called adrenaline, dummy.

You get exactly the same thing by doing "extreme" sports.

But really you could just do any relatively exciting sport. Plus it's healthier

>You get exactly the same thing by doing "extreme" sports.

I used to run half-marathons and lift three times a week. It's incredibly therapeutic.

>But really you could just do any relatively exciting sport. Plus it's healthier

Different strokes for different folks, user.

Nah don't buy that. Not with something as fundamental as exercise. Unless you've got some anaerobic respiration mutation or disorder, it helps everyone.

Someone saying the pain from a tattoo is "cleansing" is probably just some edgelord dweeb who still has a closeted emo inside and wants to be seen as brooding and dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=AckhnLpwceM

hey, hey, none of that here. This is going to be a nice place. Be happy please

>Nah don't buy that. Not with something as fundamental as exercise. Unless you've got some anaerobic respiration mutation or disorder, it helps everyone.

You'll get no disagreement from me on that one.

>Someone saying the pain from a tattoo is "cleansing" is probably just some edgelord dweeb who still has a closeted emo inside and wants to be seen as brooding and dark.

I'm just going to assume that you don't have any, and while that doesn't mean you don't have to get an opinion, it does mean that you don't have an informed opinion.

Try it some day and see how you feel.

Also, I definitely have a closeted emo inside of me, but I keep him pretty well hidden because I'm 40.

With his fucking Dicc out
what a FAG