Hi Sup Forums!

Hi Sup Forums!

My name is Alex and I run a YouTube channel called AreTheyGay? . I heard that Sup Forums is famous for crowdsourcing ideas on the Internet, so I thought I'd ask you all a question.

So the premise of my channel is to investigate gay subtext between pop culture characters (Kirk/Spock and Holmes/Watson, for example). What I want to know from you is what examples of heavy gay subtext exist in more obscure spinoffs of well known characters that isn't explicitly mentioned in-story.

If you want to see how my videos are structured, here's my most recent one:
youtu.be/yYlZF5A2L4Q

Also, just today my school's news studio covered my channel! Here's a link to the story:
youtube.com/watch?v=Krf0B5a2Bm8&t=1m4s

Thanks for helping!

>Gay subtext

What fucking drug have you taken so that these word might mean something on your mind.

>Kirk/spock gay

WHAT
get back where you come from, normiefag.

Gringed and checked

This better be fake

Gringe thread is over there faggot

OP is a fag and trying to hard to push his fag fantasies on the world around him

I dare you to watch the vids.
Angsty awkward teens at their worst. Guaranteed chills on your spine.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

"Gringe"?

what kind of copypasta is this ?

OP did roll trips so...
is it gringe? Is it really gringe?

Trips or not this is PURE gringe user

It's not, vids are real. Channel has been active for a year.

Would definitely make a good pasta, though.

I just want to say something
This pattern of pushing some sort of introspection into entertainment is ridiculous. It's just people wanting to find 'important issues', whatever they happen to define those as, inside some form of entertainment they enjoy. It's inherently self-centered and the result is myopic at best and imaginary at worst. This isn't effective progressive action. It's navel-gazing.

This is just a troll thread and I don't think you're being subtle enough for us to go warrant a raid on this dude's channel.

In the event that you are the creator of this dumb idea, I do not understand the point of your youtube channel. Even if these characters are gay, so what? Really, why do you think this matters? Are you even sure that what you're identifying isn't just fraternal bonding, platonic friendships, or simply non-hypermasculine expressions of emotion? Everything that involves men relating to one another isn't immediately gay, nor is it gay subtext automatically. Approaching it in that kind of mindset just says that you don't actually know what you're talking about.

This just seems dumb OP. I hate to rain on your parade, but your channel idea doesn't really seem good.

this is actually some next level pasta.
>we need back-up
>IMMEDIATELY

You're being very gringe, friend.

>20 minute video on analyzing if 2 fictional characters are gay
You are one massive faggot OP.

I'm calling the dude a moron with a bad idea.

Oh, he's a moron. No doubt about that.

STOP
T
O
P

If this is bait, is low quality bait. More than this post, I don't invest my time in low quality bait.

If this is true, then I'm sorry but go and fuck yourself. I become tired of your kind. What you're doing here is called "Head canon", and that is the worst canon type ever.

I really become tired about all your groups trying to project your own view/life style/tastes on stablished media. Is annoying. If you really wants more LGBTI or whatever characters then ask for them, or better: create them by yourself. Create something like Iron Dong, Captain Suckalot or Miss Rainbow Bush, but stop this kind of bullshit trying to gayest stablished characters and canon. Seriously, stop it. Only make LGBTI groups look worse.

>faggots should be purged
>same with the faggot supporters
>anything other than being heterosexual is an abomination of nature, and should be purged for the good of the society, we now see what happens if your kind is left alive, the supporters of abominations

Jeez this vid really made me gringe hard

Die

THE WAR OF THE TRIPS!!!

AND A PERFECTLY GOOD TRIPS WAS WASTED ON THIS!!!!

Fuck you OP i hope you dont get one hit. In fact i hope you get outed at your middle school to the point of laughter and pointed for this post! I hope someone pantses you right in front of every crush you will ever have on a cold day when your swamp ass it at its worst! I hope your dad finds out about what you did and it makes him realize what an abject failure he has been as a parent, driving him to drink so heavily he passes out in a pool of urine on the living room floor just before you bring home the only morbidly obese, pig faced, meatsack, who will ever take any interest in you, causing her to flash back to her own drunkard pedophile of a father stumbling into her room one night, forcing her to have an grand mal epileptic breakdown right there on the floor, bowel eva uation and projectile vomiting included! AND AS YOUR FATHER DRUNKENLY SLURRS HIS EVERLASTING AND CRIPPLING HATRED FOR THE DEGENRATE WASTE OF CARBON THAT YOU'VE BECOME, AS YOUR LITTLE FRIEND PUKES ALL OVER YOUR COURDOROYS AND UNIRONIC PUMAS AND VIOLENTLY AND BOISTEROUSLY SPEWS AN EXCREMENTITIOUS COCKTAIL SO RANCID IT BURNS THROUGH THE FLOOR AND EVEN THE DEVIL COWERS IN REVULSION AT ITS HORRIFIC CORRUPTION
> I HOPE THE LAST THOUGHT YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU PLUNGE INTO THE SCREAMING HELL OF MADNESS IS

>"I could have avoided all of this if i hadnt been such a little shit with that stupid youtube channel"

Kill yourself retard.