Europoors actually defend this behavior

>Europoors actually defend this behavior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbwICqejCtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>

>>>>>>athletes

they are all the same entity

soccer was invented by european ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking

Best one by far - just goes to show how natural and instinctive it is for soccer players.

Eventually you figure someones gonna just lose their shit and punt a guy in the head.. maybe then players would think twice about BS dives.

>amerifats
youtube.com/watch?v=MbwICqejCtM

>Neymar is one of the best players in the world
>Barcelona is one of the best teams in the world
>Facing a low ranked Granada
>60 minutes still left in the match to win on your merits
>Still dives in the most pathetic manner ever

I mean yeah there's embellishing in hockey sometimes, maybe QBs/kickers/receivers play up contact sometimes, and flops in basketball but is there anything more pathetic than that shit?

It would be like Tom Brady running into a Brown's linebacker after throwing it just straight up to try to get a penalty in the 2nd quarter.

i love how this thread was started with an image from two SA teams

Even the Frenchman doesn't dive.

Just the South American scum

>yuroplebs unironically enjoy this

this kek. I love football but i hate these fucking cucks simulating shit, they should go back to the old days and let them fuck their shit up.

>This is considered a "sport" in third world countries

why is ronaldo such a fucking faggot?

blame spics and pasta niggers

HAHA

>messhit autistically strolling past, looks back and wonders what that faggot is doing on the ground

All of these guys are tougher, stronger, and more successful than you'll ever be. Diving is a tradition just like fighting in hockey. Learn some fucking facts, morons

diving isn't a "tradition" you idiot, players literally use it to win fouls. It's just a tactical decision. Hockey fights happen to bang up star players or to "check" the thugs that are doing the former.

>Messi's nonchalant passing reaction

every time

someone post the US player flopping after hitting his own teammate
you have to go back

>Ameriobsesseds and leafnigger opinions
Go back to being irrelevant third worlders

Top fucking kek

It's a valid tactic, like a formation or any other strategy. It's a tradition and it helps your team score points. Read a book.

You would score more points if you actually went to kick the ball to advance play rather than take yourself out of the game by rolling on the ground.

Read a library.

If cheating is incorporated into your """sport""" then you need to rethink the entire fucking thing

>Implying your desert shithole is any more relevant at povertykick than the US

maybe his breath is foul.

>wog trying to defend little weak europeans

I am shocked. Shocked!

>pathetic diver holding his ankle wasting time in the 93rd minute
>based american goalie sick of his shit, picks him up and carries him off the field
>diver jumps up and walks around on the "injured" ankle he was just holding on to
top laff

>This is an amerilard """"""man""""
>He is so fucking dumb that he doesn't realize that this is exactly what the players are going for
>He is so much of a pussy that he wouldn't go through the punt to get the other guy red carded, sanctioned and out of the game getting his team an advantage to win
>He is so fucking retarded that he writes like a downs kid
Pick all of them to be fair

>being such a pussy cheating faggot you need to resort to nigger tactics to win the game instead of relying on skill
>third worlders defend this
gee wiz I wonder why racism exists

It's fucking cancer like this that has made the overall quality of football and players drop so much. There's such a small group of actual world class players now it's a joke

The worst part about this one is hearing those faggot ex-refs commentators saying how it should be a pen because there was any sort of contact at all.

Wait I meant pundit here. I forgot that commentator is the play-by-play guy in english. Here we call those "Narradores" and pundits "Comentaristas".

>diving to the ground and pretending to be injured when you are barely touched, if at all, by opposing players is a legitimate tactic with widespread use today in soccer
>and non-americans wonder why us americans don't give two fucks about this """sport"""
>some still have the audacity to claim it takes more skill and endurance to play than football
holy kek

t. never watched a football game

t. didnt look at any of the webms in this thread

I watch almost every football game there is every season
divekick, on the other hand, is just so ridiculous that I can never get into it
way too much flopping

>20 instances on thousands of games played each year
go on son

>its a yuropleb unironically defending diving
pottery

You know it happens far more than that, don't be a cunt

not an argument

it's usually exaggerating an actual foul

>Belgium's all time best performance in a world cup is 4th place back in 1930
Do you ever think they'll ever do better than that? What's the appeal of watching if you know they'll never hoist up that trophy for themselves?

Which is still diving, it's fucking pathetic that any contact at all is a foul. Every game in top leagues players fall from being lightly touched or act like a slide tackle broke their leg

Did Tom Brady ever cheat or deceive during a game?Is something like that possible in American football?

It's a fucking sport, small contact shouldn't be a foul, and exaggerating slight contact and interrupting the game that would otherwise not have affected anything at all is cancer

t. got eliminated by Belgium in the latest world cup

t. never watched a football game

how do you define small contact

Yes he did and got suspended 4 games. In your cuckball cheating is encouraged and has no downsides

this

>the guy who commits the foul dives too

I've watched many football games, last one I watched Vardy literally banged his own head in to Nasri's and then flopped like he just got his nose broken by a headbutt :)

Keep memeing like a retarded child though

>t.
not an argument

>instead of trying to make the goal he flops for a penalty
this is precisely why I have given up trying to get into this semen slurping sport

tbf he was probably trying to avoid his glass legs being broken there

and they both got a yellow card

that surely showed them

>the player that did nothing got sent off
>this is okay to you
Fucking hell

why does this shit even happen

i don't understand

Is being a cheating weasel sympathizer natural for third worlders?

>t. got eliminated by Belgium in the latest world cup
thanks for the recap, I wouldn't have known otherwise since I don't watch soccer
You still didn't answer my question though

Literally allowed cheating and nothing else, since no one in power wants to do anything about it, teams will keep cheating to win.

lmao
No I'm with you professional football brings out the worst in fans and players, there is no fair play or nothing it's pure cancer.

>the player who was the vitcim of a heabutt was penalised
wtf I love soccer now

so why don't they stop it

decent instant replays exist, just expose them on the spot.

Yeah I realized that after I posted, forgive me turkey

For some reason instant replays aren't allowed because it "kills the flow of the game" but standing around waiting for a player to stop pretending to be injured is okay.

It's fine, but I'm sad to learn GOAT did shady shit I thought he was the best.

in France that man would be arrested for throwing racist air in the noble savages face

nah, nothing would happen

Don't make me drive a truck into your family home

>france is so bootyblasted about soccer being exposed as shit that he is posting proof of diving in apehoop as if that makes soccer less shit than it is
KEK

Is this what passes for banter amongst your misbegotten kind?

I don't give a shit about divegrass, I hate divegrass players. For all I care, they're just a waste of good breathable air.

yep

>france quickly becoming the new destination for fedora production
HOHOHO MONSIUER PARIS IS LE BURNING BUT LET'S POST ON Sup Forums

Good post, friend

Instant replays aren't allowed
Post match discipline isn't allowed
No risk for the player doing it, potential gain for doing it
Pretty simple

autism: the thread

cuck: the post

always cute when you yanks start sperging out after handegg season finishes and you have nothing else to do but shitpost all summer.