Jonathan Pring

Jonathan Pring
Hello. I am a proud United States Citizen.
Until this morning I was a gun owner.
In lieu of the recent mass shooting event in Las Vegas, this morning I phoned my local police station (Phoenix, Arizona) and asked for an officer to visit my house and collect my firearms.
People on social media and in the news are asking questions and looking for answers. I have an answer. If civilians do not have guns then mass shooting events will occur less frequently.
That clever old Indian Gandhi once said “Be the change you want to see in the world”.
Small steps really can make a difference and we can all do small steps, even babies.
I will miss my guns. I enjoyed taking them to the range and doing Rambo poses in front of the mirror. I paid a lot of money for them. However, if I was to write down the 10 most important things in my life the guns wouldn’t make the list.
I hope my actions inspire others. If we can achieve a safer world for our children, we will have done a good thing.
Be the change.
To any would be home invaders, watch out, I just bought a brand new Slugger.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/man-wades-into-gun-debate-by-turning-his-guns-over-to-phoenix-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who falls for this is a dumbass.

I don't think you know what 'in lieu' means.

Dumbass. Don't you have a kicks for guns program in your shitholr state? Could have got some humans.

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/man-wades-into-gun-debate-by-turning-his-guns-over-to-phoenix-police

poo in loo

So what your saying is that you cant be trusted with guns as you are a danger to society. Well I am glad that you have taken the first step in not committing a mass murder. I on the other hand will keep my guns to protect myself from people like you.

That logic is bad. Guess next we will see criminals turning in guns. Much like knives over in england or some shit. I heard they are going to start having stations where you can turn in your vehicle since they are getting mowed down every other week too.

off by one

Fake,

Obviously the officer is distributing weapons to special needs folk in the hope they execute others

heres a rambo pose

>To any would be home invaders, watch out, I just bought a brand new Slugger.
10/10

Oh, they will. Good god will they.

Cicilains throughout the united states could turn in every gun they own. There would still be countless guns on the street in criminal hands and the underground. Anyone who still wanted one could get one easily. The issue is not the guns, it is the people that are using or more accurately are misusing them.

*civilians

>giving away guns so they can be sold to criminals
you're beyond stupid. you must eat an all american diet i'm sure.

hes british

>Cicilains
HEY PAULIE, DATS RACIST

>watch out, I just bought a brand new Slugger.
MY SIDES!

I'll be honest. If I wanted a Model 82A1, I could go and buy one of the dark web for about 2k and have it on my doorstep in less than a week.

TLDR: It's not the legal guns that are the probelm. It's the illegal guns that the shooters use.

Blame my auto correct.

Except in the case of Las Vegas there was no illegal gun used.

feel free to call and debate

(623) 522 6027

>I just bought a new slugger
Sides are now in orbit

>The issue is not the guns, it is the people that are using
gee bad people exist?
you don't say.. please do tell us more

My bad he I forgot he was running his hotel room gun shop legally.

Dude in vegas bought all his guns legal though.

sandy hook shooter killed a family member and took their legal gun.

The root of the problem is that the people flipping out have easy access to legal firearms that they can steal. if people were not allowed to own them at all or at the very least be required to store them in a fucking safe then there would be less issues.

you guys are idiots.
im german, i love guns but your logic is so outrages dumb that i just want to kill myself right now.

You go out, you get robbed, you take a beating, you lose your shit but you're alive.
Now take a gun with you and might aswell lose your life in a 50% chance gunfight, if you're 1on1 even.
And if that obvious shit does not apply to you, how about thinking about a start.
Less civils using guns and banning them will lead to criminals not having guns aswell eventually since it gets frequently harder until a point in which getting a gun would be a big deal.
Like in any other fucking not third world country in the world.

Now dont tell me shit like im liberal or what ever the fuck you guys get your stupid heads over.
Apply simple fucking logic for just once god fucking damnit

he bought all of them from a gun store in vegas.

They were legal guns that were illegally modified.
The real thing to ban here is tools.

Then all they would do is go out and kick a niggers ass and take his gun.

Maybe your the dumb one or you don't keep up with trends. In the US most robberies result in the person being robbed being killed. They are shot, stabbed, or beaten but they are killed. So you increase your chances somewhat by owning a gun.

on top of that, police and what not would not need to pull triggers on every teenager waving black bananas around.

hear have some facts that directly refute the central core of your arguments.

and yes if you ban guns you lower "gun crime" while at the same time making all other forms of crime go up.

"most" people do not die after getting robbed.
Simple

People should still have the right to own firearms, but I do agree there needs to be a law where if it's your first time buying a gun, you are required by law to buy a safe for it.

Jonathan Pring
Hello. I am a proud United States Citizen.
Until this morning I was a car owner.
In lieu of the recent car accident event near my house, this morning I phoned my local police station (Phoenix, Arizona) and asked for an officer to visit my house and collect my car.
People on social media and in the news are asking questions and looking for answers. I have an answer. If civilians do not have cars then car accidents will occur less frequently.
That clever old Indian Gandhi once said “Be the change you want to see in the world”.
Small steps really can make a difference and we can all do small steps, even babies.
I will miss my car. I enjoyed driving it to the car wash and doing Bikini Car Wash poses in front of the mirror. I paid a lot of money for it. However, if I was to write down the 10 most important things in my life the car wouldn’t make the list.
I hope my actions inspire others. If we can achieve a safer world for our children, we will have done a good thing.
Be the change.
To any would be car thieves, watch out, I just bought a brand new bicycle.

but how would the nigger get one if he himself had none to steal?

He used a bump stock which IS legal and legal to install and legal to USE. It is considered and accessory just like a light or scope. None of the guns used in Vegas where illegal in any way. They have stated that multiple times now.

this captcha does not show any source what so ever.
just a guy trying hard to make it look good for him and his argument.

((((They))))

They as in ALL news outlets.

Plz tell me OP is baiting...
Plz tell me this didn't actually occur...
Plz tell me people aren't actually that retarded...

>Anyone who falls for this
>first response itt

>Revolver
>Magazine
>Backwards magazine

Now I know what house to rob lol fucking pussy idiot

its not retarded at all

Fucking pussy idiot

no bait

>put facts before emotion
>pro-gun argument

Because guns drive you to work.

>last week my cousin killed himself with a toaster
>i called the cops and had them pick up all the toasters in my house

Yeah its pretty fucking retarded

Isn't obvious bait obvious user?

You sir, are a faggot. Why the fuck would you voluntarily give up your means of self defense? Unless you don't trust your own mental faculties there is literally no reason. I hope you get in a situation where you need and and as you realize that you fucked up, u get killed.

Pasta. Fucking. Saved.

He literally said he gave up his guns and now he has a baseball bat, come get him.

How is he a pussy?

This doesn't even make sense.

The jokes on you, the police department will auction off the guns and make a profit off your dumbass

your moms

>I hope you get killed
Why are gun owners such violent people?

Probably should've kept at least one... so you could shoot yourself in the face. Faggot

>mfw someone buys his gun and he ends up getting shot with it

Cause a toaster you could kill 'yourself' with has alot to do with a weapon that you can kill pretty much everyone with.

on scale 1 to redneck, how much sofa is in your frontyard?

Says a liberal shit bag, the irony.

I agree hes not a pussy... Hes a fucking idiot.
Its like
>let me just downgrade my means of protection

kej

Ybut a safe is as much as if not more then another gun!

why would bubba buy some hunk o metal when he could get him another fo-te-five?!?

no if there was only a law that stated you may own as many guns as you can store in a safe according to factory specs... IE you own a 10 gun safe you can own 10 guns. not 11 even if you can cram 11 in there.

you own 10 64 gun safes then you can own 640 guns.

He had illegal explosives in his trunk, even without the guns he still would've fucked shit up

>inb4 bait
There are mass shootings in Germany and we have an extremely strict gun law.
Give away the most important right to rebel against your fucked up gov you faggot.

when they see her swollen eye, niggas will assume that shes been beat by her daddy but in reality it's just another evil gun beating the woc.

kek

Good for you. I've been doing the same. I had a pretty huge collection of guns at one point, but i've been slowly donating them to the homeless and under privileged youth.

>To any would be home invaders, watch out, I just bought a brand new Slugger.
FUCKING KEK

underrated

>Why are gun owners such violent people?
Yes, "gun owners"

Do it and use a gun please.

>You go out, you get robbed, you take a beating, you lose your shit but you're alive.

Literally idk where you have this idea that US is crime heavy like this. Just because people have a harder time getting guns doesn't mean they disappear. Criminals get them one way or another...And if translates to having someone bring them into the US illegally I'm sure that won't stop them.

You are missing the point...
His guns didn't kill anyone so why should he get rid of them, unless he was planning to kill people with them?

>I dont want to varify info from the FBI's web page.
>SPOON FEED ME LIKE CNN, MSNBC AND MOMS DEMAND ACTION DO!!!!!

I hope you get robbed and then shit your self when you think where the fuck is my gun! And then I hope the robber fucking kills you because you're a fucking moron.

See
Vegas guy

guys, guys, guys listen guys *cry*
listen guys *sniffle*
we need to ban guns *sniffle*
listen, guys
*cry*

But user. the vast bulk of mass shootings are done by democrats and they hate guns.

This is either bait or you are the biggest fucking retard to draw breath. Good luck with that ball bat when the guys who just broke into your house haven't gotten around to turning THEIR guns in yet. The world will not mourn your loss.

I didn't know the Police delivered pizza in America.

He had Tannerite in his trunk. It is not illegal and used often in Boar hunting. it can only be set off by being hit with a high velocity rifle round. It is also used for making target. It is not illegal and can even be bought by anyone simply because of the difficulty involved in igniting it. You people really need to get your facts straight. they only thought at first it was illegal but after examination found it was Tannerite.

the first to go into a fema camp what a cuck

>be me
>get on Sup Forums
>libtards argue for gun control
>mrw

>eventually

I guess we just line up to get buttfucked while we're waiting for the criminals' guns to - what? - break?

criminals in europe do not usually have guns since you require 'training and a certificate' to be allowed to even own one. in fact, its very rare for criminals to own a gun and even more rare for them to carry it around.
No one is allowed to wear them in public or out of destinated places, getting caught ends up in the goverment taking all of your weapons.

Yes, there are illegal guns obviously but their numbers are so low that it does not really matter.

cuck, nigger.

in countries where they ban ownership of guns, homicide rates don't drop :)
anything else you'd like to know?

As for the amount of safes, have as many as you can hold reasonably in the house. There are cost effective options for safes. But if you are responsible enough to own a gun, you need to have safe storage for your weapon. If people break into your house and steal your gun when you had the means of affording a gun in the first place, you should be at the very least be able to pay for a $100 safe.