ITT: music red flags

I'll start with an obvious one, people who say
>"Yeah I loooove electronic music"
>"Burial, Aphex Twin, Tycho, Board of Canada, Jon Hopkins, Daft Punk, Radiohead, Autechre, Massive Attack, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, the list could go on..."

there's nothing wrong with any of those artists
you're just a pretentious pseudo intellectual OP

Anytime someone says a bunch of names and says the list could go on. Cause it usually can't

>being a pretentious cunt

/thread

pleb

but someone with more obscure tastes than you can say the exact same thing about your taste in electronic music :/

Well, until he does, I'm fine being superior to you all :)

>he listens to music
What a fag

so OP what electronic music you like?

Quite a lot of things, although none of that entry-level hipster garbage though

>2017
>Not being into darktronica, like at all

user plz.

(He's got nothin')

>Quite a lot of things, although none of that entry-level hipster garbage though
You didn't name any artists so it seems like it is entry-level and that's why you don't want to write anything.

Fuck you OP Tycho is gr8

If you mananged to name that many artists on the spot, I wouldn't care you memed with the list could go on.

Honestly, coming from Sup Forums slaves, this is quite amusing

>what do you listen to?
>(has several minutes to consider a response)
>uh, a lot. the list could go on?

>he thinks i'm going to spoonfeed Sup Forums with good artists

>he has such an antagonism against the web forum he is currently on that he refuses to name a musician he likes

>If they were so good and not entry-level then you wouldn't be afraid that someone on Sup Forums would actually like it

>"Yeah I loooove free improvisation"
>"AMM, Derek Bailey, Evan Parker, Peter Brotzmann, Fred Frith, Taku Sugimoto, John Zorn, Otomo Yoshihide, the list could go on..."

Dude he just asked you a fuckin question, goddamn. What kind of whack motherfucker refuses to share their taste in music on Sup Forums anyway.

A patrician

Haha cute ;)

>I love electronic music
red flag in and of itself

>he listens to hip hop, indie rock, jazz, shoegaze, indie folk, emo, post-hardcore, dream pop, ambient, drone, new wave, or post-punk

always gets my neo-male senses tingling quite

Well whats your favourite darktronica artist atm? Like even something pleb tier, cause if your on the cutting edge your into at least some darktronica, righ??

>jazz is neo-male

?

So OP what hot chick that refused to go for a date with you is listening to Burial, Aphex Twin, Tycho, Board of Canada, Jon Hopkins, Daft Punk, Radiohead, Autechre, Massive Attack, Squarepusher and Venetian Snares?

>is anonymous
>still afraid of ridicule
But your so cool nd underground right my dude?

faggot

jazz is probably the most neo-male genre. it's for lanky liberal arts college faggots lusting after negro junkies. get the fuck out of my thread you fucking faggot.

>they browse Sup Forums

Neo-male?

nu-male isnt a real term

paleo-male and neo-male are used in academic circles, but you wouldnt know about that.

>"I'm into cool new cutting edge experimental music"
"Anything you'd recommend?
>"Ha I'm not gunna tell yew!
"Oh, okay......."

lemme gues, metal is where its at right? metallica, slayer, iron maide the list goes on right?

metal is indeed the ultimate paleo-male music. along with blues rock.

Can't spoonfed those newbs. One must lurk more to truly become the Patrician.

I'm not that fascinated by human achievements. Of course I like Peter Sotos, of course. There are others but I'm not really into naming them off, that seems boring.

I'll start with an obvious one, people who say
>One must lurk more to truly become the Patrician.

I think just Lana del Rey, twenty one pilots, chverches, and Mac demarco are the big ones.

Are you kidding me? I have ever met someone you described like that who likes jazz

So every single person that claims they're onto dat new shit also happens to be unwilling to share a single song? Or is it that a lot of people are full of shit on an Anonymous chinese go-kart website?

Actual live photo of a twenty one pilots show.

Holy shit I may have just found the biggest pleb of all time

Name two (2) people that have ever said this