1. Post pictures of your saved pics folder

1. Post pictures of your saved pics folder
2. Anons find their own girls and/or make requests for others

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/694869588
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seen her before, I think I might have saved her a while back

nice! Can you post the 1st 5 or so pics of the second row, she looks cute

ok so i know im a mongoloid....how do i screen shot on win 10? atl+print screen? where does it save to?

oh that was quick, i see you like my girl, redhead ginger there in your folder

clipboard maybe?

do you wanna have a picture?

its a xp app thats no longer used

any nudes?

google it

i Yt'ed it

i have way too many

Some nice ones in there, especially in the bottom 2 lines...

what else do you have, quite a few pics of my girl are here

that's my saved folder user

thanks for contributing!

you dont have my girl or my ex there, but from the numbers you probably do have my ex somewhere, make a few more screenshots user and i will tell you which

Nice! Spotted my ex in there.

thats my unsorted folders. i have a few in milf, bottomless, ect. also i deleted a fuck load a few weeks back b/c i was like wtf am i doing with all these. i never really looked at them again so i trashed em

sweet, which one, care to share? I might have to look at those pics again

lol we are both fans of Whitney

well that was stupid, just saying. I did that with pics of my ex and regretted it every since, i never delete pics of cute naked girls now

905 of the ones a trashed were headless cropped shitty pics. full body nudes with face i usually keep.

90%*

Can you show what you got in the milf folder?

oh yeah she is amazing, share more of your folders too

More of r2c8

oh yeah, now i only save ones where face and everything is shown, and share that from my girl. I like to give back to the community

Top row, first few

do you guys know anybody whose pics you have?

here is pt1

anymore of her?

is she yours, there are lots of pics of her out there but you have to find them yourself. If she is yours then good job on that one user, she is hot and post more here

>r2c8
which one i didnt see it?
pt2

For someone to save and look at her on some random computer screen

can you say like top right or left

you got a few of mien in there user

3rd down 3rd in from left

yes, Anne

Yeah, she's mine

x=10, y=5 is the best out of that folder.

oh sorry man thats it as far as i know. ill look tho

nudz?

ok i did that for you user, now you know some random guy is looking at your girls ass on some random computer. Why not, enjoy life and beauty, and share the beauty, right ;)

I like em all, hard to say

Someone post their chubby folder?

Thanks user

Someone post asian folder pls

nice which ones, i only save the ones that i really like. Once I showed my girl my entire folder too, so she saw yours and liked her I am sure

lol awesome

oh wow you lucky guy, i saw you posted her a bit a while ago, but not lately, would love to see more, she is one of my favorites. Had sex with my girlfriend while looking at her pictures once, was nice.

more of 1446791839271
?

fun, i saw lots of my girl in one folder, wonder if i will see her in others too, keep posting anons

all i got

im starting to recognize most of these gals from lurking so much.

I have some
archive sites are down so want more

>archive sites are down
they were up last night

checking now
moe and theb were not for me

oh i have some of her somewhere, probably 10 or 20 pics

haha same here, you would probably recognize my girl and my ex too i bet, one of them is in one of these folders, still waiting for the older pics to show up if the other is too

Seriously? A lot of anons have said they fapped to her, but that's a first. Was your gf aware?
There she is again at the end.

really gets me off

i definitely have lots of her, but i think on a hard drive somewhere

damn
want them all

>Post pictures of your saved pics
Here's her tits
have vids saved somewhere as well

nice big tits

here are more

yeah, no kidding, my girl has no idea where i save the pics from (or where I share her pics), but i like to show her my favorite pics sometimes and we talk about which girls we would gladly take in bed with us. We have looked at your girls pics a few times during sex and we both enjoy them so please keep posting

hey this was in response to your post fyi

Some user posted this folder of all the pictures he saved of my wife didn’t really think I posted that many haha but so hot to see his folder

ew

lol dude has some fucking time on his hands

ha its all the fucked up shit i see

oh please keep sharing more of her, are you op, if you want we can share over email, throwaway email of course but still

God please post the bottom left

4archive.org/board/b/thread/694869588

It was over a few days he really liked her

also have more if you want
she is popular

I might be

but feels a little good, doesnt it. I know what you mean, i saw all the saved of my girl from an user and didnt realize i posted so many, though i think i posted more. But you can be proud man, she is damn sexy and worth saving

if you are then let me know anemailaddress1589 and gmail of course. ill check it now, you have definitely seen my girl and my ex too

Yeah it was a huge turn on. When ever I post her she doesn’t get a ton of interest it seems like but I guess some people really like her

Post your girl maybe I’ve seen her? Have you seen mine before?

Sent

yeah ive seen yours before but never saved, and im sure you have seen mine before, cause she is also in one of the folders above, sexy redhead. I want to save the pics of your girl now though

lets see milf and front pls