Best place to live in the UK Sup Forums?

Best place to live in the UK Sup Forums?
Been watching alot of Heartbeat and want to move. Have British passport.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

London. I was spat on by a Bangladeshi chap in Bethnal Green yesterday morning. It was great. I love living here.

I don't like overpopulated places.

Then the tip of Ben Nevis. It's cool.

I don't like places where I can't understand the accent.

Then Bristol. It has "character".

Bristol is expensive.

Cornwall

near sea
nice beaches
nice people
nice houses
no muslims

Frizington

Countryside pal, either cornwall area or up north such as yorkshire area.

The Lake District.
But England is dead.
Go Japan.

From first-hand experience, Cornwall is great and the people are really friendly as long as you're not from anywhere further north of the River Tamar.

North Yorkshire, small towns, no Muslims, beautiful scenery

Stop being a faggot and just move to Manchester? Major city, lots to do, nowhere near as gay or overcrowded as london - though the students are back to its not as quiet as it has been recently

Aidensfield?

same, i go holiday there all the time and the people are lovely and help you out whiles fishing on beaches

I live in North Yorkshire, and you are talking shit lad. There are pakis and niggers everywhere. Greenbelt is being built on. It's fucked

North Wales Coast

>have sea, mountains, countryside
>some of the best scenery in UK
>lots of outdoor activities - mountain biking, inland surfing, hiking, climbing etc
>good links to manchester/liverpool (1 hour by car)
>lots of history
>no muslims

I suppose you must be from south of the River Tamar.

Major city? You can walk across Manchester in about 15 minutes.

Leeds or Manchester up norf, Brighton or Devon down south

Manchester has loads of black street gangs.

Also the bars are shit in Manchester and their names all involve something like Revolution, Refuge or something else beginning with R.

so does every city though

nope, near cardiff/chepstow

You fucking retard

Sheffield ayy

fucking retard

Liverpool.

I know everyone says that London is overpopulated and full of muslims, but where else can you find such a concentration of culture, good food, good pubs and interesting things and girls to see and do?

fucking retard

You reeeetard

Really? I went stayed in Ryedale for work for a week and I didn't see any muslims or anything. Hell, one of the guys who was with me is black and people even commented on his skin. Legit the first time we stepped outside the place we were staying a woman came up and said "oh you're a strange colour, very tasty."

pretty much anywhere else
if you go to london you're gonna get bombed or get acid thrown at you by the muslims or stabbed and raped by the blacks

Are you implying that I'm wrong? Explain to me how Manchester is a major city.

>concentration of culture

like this is a good thing

>
>
>Major city? You can walk across Manchester in about 15 minutes.

Fuck you user cunt. I haven't walked anywhere in months since my legs got blown off at that Ariana Grade gig.

I can wheel myself across Manchester in a leasurely 20 minutes though as long as it's not rush hour. Bonus

Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, Brighton etc?

No. I guess not. My mistake

here chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd

anywhere else. enjoy licking the queen's twat and smiling while the public safety office watches. if she has a piss on you, you're dead mate.

definite retard

theres over 400 bars in manchester so suck my balls fag, yes there are some shite ones, but there are also some amazing places to suit whatever you're into. You clearly like dick, have you been down canal street?

kek serves your right for going to an ariana grade gig

Glasgow. By far the best place ever. Great pubs and restaurants plus a great drugs scene. People are friendly and down to earth unlike the English/Edinburgh

Thought so.

High cost of living.

I notice you didn't mention Birmingham

Nice places like Durham, Bath, York, Chester, are good for a quiet life. For a REALLY quiet life there's a bunch o tiny villages, obviously. Leeds is a good bigger city, Hull's better than they say. Or go Scotland, Edinburgh's pretty fucking sweet. Cornwall is your best bet if you like the heat.

>Best place to live in the UK

Its is all pretty shit, tbqh. You'd be better off moving to the states, aus, or canada.

Canal street was fucking terrible and full of plebs. Name one good bar there not named Refuge, Revolution, Reflux or Rhododendron.

Higher salary.

Rose street in Edinburgh is pretty cool.

The states you get shot or raped by niggers, aus is literally hotter than the sun with poison everywhere. Canada sounds nice, nova scotia particularly.

I've never been, and don't know a lot about it

If you can't find a job jobseekers will send you to Birmingham.

Hastings if u wanna live cheap and work in an insurance call center

My mistake.

Edinburgh is full of posh wanks or englishmen, why go there?

I moved to the states a few years ago. Honestly, its loads better. The standard of living in the states is much higher.

Stop whining ya Labour voting cuck.

We all make mistakes.

Too many niggers and you get shot every day though.

England is one of the last places I would recommend living in Europe. By far some of the ugliest white women the world has to offer. Awful teeth, fat, ghostly pale, no figure etc. the men are complete pussies as well, always saying sorry and apologizing. English people as a whole don't know what to do without its government holding their hands 24/7. The roads are small and congested and driving just sucks in general. Do you like living in a cuckholded country overrun with sand niggers? God I fucking hate England. Land of the faggots

It's a pretty ugly city but I have a soft spot for it. Despite the accents, the people are ok. Too many slimes and negroids though if you ask me

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching rick and morty, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

No chance, would never stay in a place like the US. Everything is so tacky, the accents are disgusting and there are guns everywhere. Glad you enjoy it, but you must be fucked in the head or a Christian

Rick and Morty is retarded.

Crime is actually much more of an issue in Britain. American cities tend to be segregated and all the crime is in black areas. I feel far safer in my lower-middle class neighborhood here than I did in my posh one in essex.

Amerifag detected

Do you even realise the whole world despises you? How rich...

"posh one in essex"
m8 Essex is literally the arsehole of England

Best place to live is anywhere but there or America. Murica full of niggers and cry babies, eurocuck full of muslims and cucks. May I suggest......uh....China or Japan. They are commies but at least they are not babies.

What is your IQ?

DON'T GO UK IS A SHIT HOLE YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE FOR LESS FOOD WTF !!!

And yet the whole world still bends over like a bitch when we demand it.

We're not the ones with the muslim problem now, are we?

>there are guns everywhere

Not an issue for me. Crime stays in black areas. I've actually got a few guns of my own now. When I visit home, i now realise how irrationaly fearful brits are of firearms

The fact that wages here are generally 30-50% higher than the UK while the cost of living is 30% lower certainly help.

People make far more money in the states.

Japan is not communist you fucking dolt

Way to fuck up your point

not alot of jobs

I lived in Epping. Certainly not the arsehole of England.

No, because you assholes have murdered and displaced so many of them.
On trend point.

You sound like a commie.

You mean what they been doing to themselves since Christ?

You sound like you're from the 1950s

You're missing the point, we don't have them raping and beating our women.

>pretending britfags didn't have a hundred years of getting their shit kicked in by musselmen in middle east conquests before the US ever got involved

Certainly higher than yours.

Nice people
Cornwall people are fucking cunts

Grimsby

Name says it all

West Croydon mate.

I hear Blackpool is great

Can confirm. The whites are either cucks or angry manlets in Manchester. Gun crime feels like its every fucking night, and the city is surrounded by muslims,

I'm looking to move, and its depressing as fuck the number of places that are sandnigger towns, or becoming sandnigger towns.

For stabbings and thongs in egg machines

> Can walk across Manchester in 15 minutes
Try it you dumb retard, you wont get 15 feet without being raped or stabbed to death by sand people. Unless they are being shot to shit by black gangs or a rival rape gang.

you realise that Heartbeat presents a view of England outdated by 50 years right?

I do miss that show

Why would anyone choose to live in the UK? The whole country is just a damp, cloudy, cramped, expensive, overtaxed and overregulated dump.

I was considering this.
> Looking at map of England, want to be not too far away from a city - Costco, big stores, air port I can get a taxi for less than $50.
> Every 'city' is full of pakis
> Every large town near them is either full of pakis, or becoming full of pakis
> Every place I read about has had an issue with rapes, stabbings rape gangs, and other sand person related problems.
Well fuck it then, I'm jumping ship.
> Look at USA, sure, some parts have no niggers and would draw a gun on a sandnigger on sight, just to be sure..... but the water is poison, the food is poison, the media is poison, healthcare is poison and as soon as the jews work out how to cuck the USA, they will.
> Well fuck it, Canada - "if you kill the terrorists trying to kill you they win" meme is fucking reality. Feminazi's are taking over, and by feminazi's I mean the jews.
> Land down under, ozzy and kangaroo country, same shit, and they are going down faster than other countries, desperate to get on the wagon of degenerate. They have schools teaching kids they SHOULD be little trans faggot dykes and there are as many genders as stars.

Honestly Sup Forumsros, I don't want to be the voice of doom, but what the fuck are we going to do?

Glasgows really good if you like sectarianism, pakis, Syrians, Somalis and stabbings.

we need to find Atlantis

> Japan, commies......
WHAIT? That is a wait, and a what, rolled into one.
> Japan is fucking beautiful, its sickening to see it and not live there.
> Also houses are super well made, they have the best zoning laws I have ever seen, and their quality of life is great, it might be the last bastion the jews havint poisoned.

Lots of castles though

Don't do it. The next few years is when you need to avoid the UK.