"Hey, I'm directing a new TV series for kids on Nickelodeon...

"Hey, I'm directing a new TV series for kids on Nickelodeon. I wanted to know if your daughter might be interested in auditioning?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH-XWJoaig
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0mEN0J6Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might as well give her a trip to Somalia. Has a 30% chance of striking diamonds and a 99% chance of getting her shit shoved in

Maple land has nick?

why does he wear the hair?

>captcha: 666

Sure whens her first paycheck?

>nobody remembers head of the class and therefore doesn't make appropriate Head puns

Enough of these pedowoodthreads. Nothing but a bunch of underaged kids who haver nothing better to do than try to create something out of nothing. No one ever posts any real "evidence" about this guy. You just say he likes feet. He is a director of children's shows. Some things need to be recycled. I'm not saying there aren't usolated cases of pedohillia in Hollywood. I'm saying that there is no evidence that Dan is involved in any of it. You guys just like the meme. But a meme is no reason to try to ruin an innocent mans life. All this is is a mean. I don't usually get upset by Sup Forums, that is reddit and tumblr tier bs, but stop trying to ruin this guys life.

How can this fatfuck get away with this shit?

I agree.

t. totally NOT dan schneider

It is a valid argument. All you guys do is post memes, and don't provide evidence that he has done anything wrong.

fpbp

why are you defending this obvious pedophile? a mountain of circumstantial evidence is at some point the same as direct imperical evidence.

In other words, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

underrated leafpost

i know, i think a raid is long overdue. maybe we can get this fuck thrown in prison

>circumstantial evidence
He likes to use feet in his episodes?So what? Bits need to be recycled.

All the pictures in this and the last thread, dozens of people who've accused him of sexual impropriety, the fact that the man is insanely powerful, extremely well connected and very wealthy and chooses to spend his life working with girls of a certain age group he selects himself, the complete lack of information about the guy's private life as evidenced by his and his wife Lillien's wikipedia articles, etc.

He's a well-connected man with a lot of secrets who creeps out the girls who work for him and has an obsession with children's feet.

>"Certainly sir, right this way into my house, she's in the back putting lotion on her feet?
>He quickly tries to hide a sick smile
>"OK let's me my new harlot, er starlet!"
>let him in
>shoot him dead
>plant knife in hand
>call 911
>tell police he forced his way in and wanted to molest my daughter
>get medal from mayor
>get medal from governor
>get medal from president
>go home and molest my daughter

>All the pictures in this and the last thread
He is just hugging some of his actors. Huggins isn't sexual

>dozens of people who've accused him of sexual impropriety
none

>wife Lillien's wikipedia articles, etc.
His wife isn't famous or recognizable. Wikipedia articles about people are for famous people.

Dan 'cum inside her' Schneider

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH-XWJoaig

hell half of nickelodeon was from canada in the 90s

Dan does not even try to cover it up

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0mEN0J6Bg

I really need this god damn money Schneider, don't bullshit me...are her feet good enough?

What's his name again?

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I like how an overweight white male casting director for Nickelodeon with a bad haircut is automatically assumed to be a pedo... I mean feet? Really? That's your proof?

>white

>SCHNEIDER

To be fair she was 20 when this was filmed.

If you're trying to prove that you're not a shill, you're failing miserably at it. Wew

victoria justice might be the most beautiful girl in the world and i would do jsut about anything for her.

damn.

im in love

Post some fucking evidence about him then.

Calm down Dan everyone already knows its you

You might be getting baited here..but I'm on your side.

When I wake up this thread will probably be archived, but just know.. you're right.

Asking for proof that Dan "The Hymen Annihilater" Schneider is a predator is like asking for proof that the sun exists.

doublethink at work.

>Post evidence that the sky is blue
Wew, lad.
>but I'm on your side.
Dan is proxy now

oy vey, all these baseless accusations
it's another shoah, right here on Sup Forums

He is a genius, a fucking genius

It is post some proof. This is really starting to piss me off. Sure, his shows are shit, but that doesn't mean I want to see the guys life ruined by false accusations by an internet imageboard.

slide thread

What's his name again?