Trips get her phone number

trips get her phone number

we dont want it

is that her digit or her weight

She looks attractive. Would bang and I'm a racist.

might give it a try

sad, didnt happen :(

and this shit socitey is so pathatic cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to force people to like them the ugly way and meanwhile the ugly people losers try to act attrative the ugly way to lie to people and try to act better then me the ugly way right to my face like wtf your disgusting and you follow me the ugly way when i try to get away from you and try to act attrative like a short ugly little pig that smell worse then dog shit and oh yeah i forgot to say that ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and try to be better then everybody the ugly way and take anything and treat everybody like ugly short tyrants but the ugly people losers can cheat the ugly way too so people cant see how pathatic the ugly people losers are or see there lame when try to be better then people ugly way and take anything like ugly people losers and fuck there parties fuck there social events fuck there fads and fuck anything else they make the ugly people losers that try to be better then people the ugly way and the ugly people losers force you to spend money on them the ugly way when you doing good or when your doing better then them and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and fuck there shit socitey and there lie tv shows and movies and they cock block the ugly way and torture you the ugly way while they be gay to you the ugly way like the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father

where is she from?

NY

Ey gurl

Lemme holla

How do I summon a succubus?

If you tap the ad at the top.. you will cum. It's JavaScript enabled. Hooray!

put some salt on your feets for 45 days. then the dry skin will help you to call them faster

Lies

Fuck

I want it

I don't know what I'm rolling for, no digits just titties

I WANT THEM DIGITS

Please Satan give me trips

OP you are a fag, this bitch was naive enough to give you her number and now you do this, you don't have any nudes of her so you prolly never fucked her , so you resent like a the little troll you are and by throwing her number here, were most degenerates lie ,you hope to harm her as a revenge for the attention she didn't give you and you surely didn't deserve

Gib bitch

Wank

Check em

Wont say.

Why do I want nigger Kya Tropic's phone number

>having her phone number wont do shit
everyone here is too beta to do anything but talk to her for 5 minutes and then fail at asking for nudes

>all these off by one digit

Did you have a fucking seizure while typing this.
>IT'S CALLED PUNCTUATION YOU FUCKWIT