Nope. It's warmer over here.

This is just grains of salt zoomed up. I got a box of it for 2$

Is she shooped into a bathroom?

You can get sugar at any grocery store.
You can get salt at any grocery store
You can get ice at any freezer.
Or is that TATP?

This?

and this shit socitey is so pathatic cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to force people to like them the ugly way and meanwhile the ugly people losers try to act attrative the ugly way to lie to people and try to act better then me the ugly way right to my face like wtf your disgusting and you follow me the ugly way when i try to get away from you and try to act attrative like a short ugly little pig that smell worse then dog shit and oh yeah i forgot to say that ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and try to be better then everybody the ugly way and take anything and treat everybody like ugly short tyrants but the ugly people losers can cheat the ugly way too so people cant see how pathatic the ugly people losers are or see there lame when try to be better then people ugly way and take anything like ugly people losers and fuck there parties fuck there social events fuck there fads and fuck anything else they make the ugly people losers that try to be better then people the ugly way and the ugly people losers force you to spend money on them the ugly way when you doing good or when your doing better then them and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and fuck there shit socitey and there lie tv shows and movies and they cock block the ugly way and torture you the ugly way while they be gay to you the ugly way like the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father

This is why you don't do meth bros

Do you have a TL;DR version? or even one with punctuation?

kek

What's really hard is ketamine, good cocaine, luxury LSD, and even heroin.

I've done nearly all the drugs out there and combos (aside from rc's) except for meth. So I want to give it a shot at least once. However the idea of a 12 stim high seems fucking exhausting. Would doing an oral dose shorten the duration? I could handle a good 4-6 hr buzz but would like to sleep eventually. I used to pop dexidrine back in my days and that was perfect but now impossible for me attain again.

Nah, I buy good lsd through Instagram. Sounds funny, but it's actually true lol.

this so sound so funny it must actually be good stuff

Ja

>So I want to give it a shot at least once.

lol good luck there. If you really just want to try it once then snort it. It's painful as fuck and if that doesn't turn you off the first time, then nothing will. Personally though, I prefer to snort it. Smoking it you go through way more than you intend to. I mean you don't need to smoke as much to get high, but you'll end up picking the pipe back up over and over and over again throughout the night because the high is harder to maintain. Snorting is easier to control, plus the high is different. Smoking it actually makes you feel somewhat mellow. Snorting it gives you the speedy, alert high you're probably wanting. Then again you can always do both, and probably will.

>Would doing an oral dose shorten the duration?

lol Nope. It'll lengthen it. If you really want to get fucked up on meth, this is probably the best way, aside from shooting it. Actually some people I know who shoot it claim eating it fucks them up worse. I don't do needles so I don't know.

lol

Western Australia represent. Easier to get then bread and milk.

Ok I can help
First install grindr (gay meet up app gay as in homo)
Sign up (you can use any email address as long as you remember it no email verify)
Change user name to looking 4 Tina
Wait till you get a message it how I got it in a new city and I'm already half done with my second ball.

Not a bad idea. Thanks potentially homosexual friend!

I'm not but Tina is a popular drug for homos.
But I mean if some fag wants to suck ur dick for some glass then why not

This is why: aids and homosex. Nevertheless, I'll try this.

Cool thanks for the advice man

mmmh, looks yummy

You must live on the east coast.
This. Im from there, absolutely the best quality crystal in the continental US. I had some from Fresno that was just as good once but typically the further north you are the worse it gets

God bless the US tax payers and the US Navy for the darknet