ITT- Fight tips and greentexts of fights you've won

ITT- Fight tips and greentexts of fights you've won.

(i'd like some tips though cause this one fucking pussy thinks he can fight me because he always posts pictures of dumbbells but he's skinnier than my dick)

Kidneys, throat, diaphragm, knees, ankles.

Kick in the nuts
Biting
Removing all of your clothes to make them uncomfortable
Eye gouging
Biting

If he's skinnier than your dick then why are you afraid enough to come on Sup Forums asking for advice on how to fight him?

because i've never been in a fight and he claims that he boxes, if that's the case he'll have better coordination and i'd like some pointers.

lol go get 'em, Rocky!

Elbows in

keep your guard up focus on his face keep you dominate hand and leg back (hand and leg right or left hand and leg back) look any openings to strike try not to always throw wild hay makers try jabbing or close hooks to the face and body especially the body if he is skinny other then that try to learn how to throw a proper punches on a punching bag (jabs crosses hooks uppercuts) and dont panic what so ever keep your cool and train

im currently in a boxing club and im kinda good at too take the advice serious if you want. just wanna help

I will, he's a cocky shit who posts on his Snapchat Story every 30 minutes of him vaping and shit acting like he's tough shit when the only time he got laid was when he borderline raped my friend when he was drunk, she refused but couldn't do much and doesn't want to take it to the police as she's too scared. I'd just like this fuck to know I'm not a pussy and don't flex my ribs thinking it's my abs like he does.

Fighting wise, i'd assume I'll be good. I know to not swing too wildly as doing so leaves me open to get hit and to take good and forceful punches.

if he boxes he has the advantage. just cover up protect your jaw and try some grappling. if you're bigger you're probably stronger. just overpower and try take him to the ground.

what a lot of people don't realise is when you lean on an opponent it drains their energy more, trying to escape. if he is smaller you want to drain his energy and make him tired so that if he does jaw check you the power behind the punch probably isn't there.

i'd say long it out and don't make it a fist fight.

Keep your left foot pointed towards your opponent and your right foot behind you sideways, heel up, with your weight shifted on your right. Have your hands up protecting your face 100% of the time. When you strike, you use your other hand to protect your face. The most important thing I can teach you is using your body weight to punch, coming from your right leg, stepping forward and punching at the same time. So, all in one motion your right foot is pointed going forward. Your left foot is shifting weight and re balancing forward. And you're jabbing with your left hand. When your punch extends fully, twist so you tear their skin with your knuckle. I can keep going if you'd like.

>guy fucks a girl against her will she even said no
>"borderline rape"

That's full on rape you idiot. The fact that you're okay with this shithead doing something like that and are only taking action against him because he personally came after you rather than you doing something about the guy that sexually assaulted your friend really says a lot about you.

I appreciate the words but i'm not looking for a grappling match, he's taller but way skinnier and i'm shorter and stronger by a shit ton. He's got no muscle tone at all

And keep in mind that this is a Highschool fight and people don't want a ground/wrestling match, they'd probably call me either a pussy or try and make us stand up.

What i'm gonna try and do is observe how he punches and if he takes wild haymaker swings i could more than likely react in time to make him miss and take advantage of that, punching his jaw or arm.

good to here man fuck em up for your friend

draw a line straight down the middle of the body.

loaded with with game enders. eyes, tip of chin, solar plexus, and groin.

in a fight, you want to end it as fast as possible, and so that they can't get up and try to fight you again. (not saying to curbstomp someone, but to ring their fucking bell).

protect your 'line' the best you can.

don't try to copy bruce lee, you are not him. use what you are good at. punching, kicking, wrestling. stick to your strong suit.

if you need tips to fight a scrawny shit talker then you probably shouldnt even consider fighting him, especially to make your dick look bigger, thats what ford trucks are for faggot

dont wait for too long it only takes that one lucky shot to end it

Well she snuck out at 3 in the morning and wanted to hang out with fuckheads friend and not him but he was there. They drove to my schools parking lot and everyone but fucknut got out and asked for sex and she said no but he leaned over and kissed her and when she said to stop he refused.

She, like I said, doesn't wanna take this up with the police as if her parents find out she'll probably be kicked out or be even more sadder than she currently is. She's on anxiety pills and such and already is disgusted by the situation. I've been with her for the worst bits of her life and she didn't want me doing anything to him to draw attention. I'm only doing this now because if he does try to fight me ill be ready, he probably won't be.

I'm not gonna pursue to fight him and draw attention but he's said to me shit like "see you at school" and "wait until you get shot you twig" and shit. I'm not gonna be pushed around i'm gonna beat the shit out of him like noone else is wanting to do.

Smart tips. I intend to do what I'm good at being strong punches and i'll try to hurt his good arm by pounding it over and over. I do want it to be over as soon as possible but also want to make him think I can beat his ass whenever i can vs hitting him once and knocking him out, he'd call it luck

As I said he claims to box and my friend who's mutual friends with him says the same thing, that being said he'll have an advantage when it comes to fighting but he doesnt take a class, he just spars with friends

>run
>call cops
>if someone calls you a snitch, report them too
>get tendies from mommy

irl you only fight if you WANT to

>literally blaming the girl for being raped

Why are you such an asshole? Do you go up to every rape victim and say "well you shouldn't have worn that" or "that guy has been known to be aggressive it's your fault"?

Dear OP, as a person who's been on boxing and kick boxing for 8 years. If he can box and by the sounds of it you cannot. You will probably lose. Learn to fight, join a club and go 3/4 times a week. After a month you will know more than you will ever learn on Sup Forums. You can get tips on "where" to hit here.. but the fact is if you have never been in a fight you will be blindly swinging on adrenaline and fail. Or get knocked out in 1 shot. Join a class trust me. 1 month and you will be in a far better position than you are now, you may even like it and stick with it.

Don't fight if you can't fight, you will only make a fool of yourself.

i agree with this dude

Thanks. I went to high school in a pure hillbilly countryside town, where we fought a lot, and pretty much for fun. all 1v1 and ref'd in some parking lot or park.

just becareful toying with someone, i got my ass beat a couple times doing that. a lucky shot can come out of nowhere while you are playing cat n mouse. keep your jaw clenched and your abs tight to prevent that.

First tip; don't fight, assault. Don't stand around and dance waiting for him to hit you. Make a move at your first hint of aggression and let instinct take over.

so he scared you into not reporting him. wow.

How am I blaming her? I told her it wasn't her fault and comforted her. She insists it was her fault but only went with it as she couldn't walk 3 miles back to her house if he refused to take her back after the fact she refuses. I feel bad and want this ass to pay. I know her and i know she's a good kid and doesn't want to fight people as she avoids confrontation and worries. In no way is it her fault, she blames herself. Cumfuck sends girls dick pics 24/7 and in all senses is a fucktwat. He brags about fucking her thinking she liked it

hillbilly fight club guy here.

heed both of these guys too. I trained in kickboxing and BJJ for a number of years as well.

If you are inexperienced, get some training first, even a couple intro lessons will help you greatly.

and don't wait to be tagged. could get 1 shot.

My school has fights fairly often and will often do it to show dominance. I haven't partaken in one but want to and well this is my chance. I feel fucknut is a rather easy target but if he does box I could get fucked.

I will try and get a good hard well targeted hit to stagger or make him flinch and capitalize on that, hitting ribs or his biceps and just over all hurting him.

I could pull a nigger move and while he's doubled over i could slam him.

if you're a grown man and still getting into fights there's something wrong

General self defense question here, what do you do if the person just runs up to you at ramming speed, knocks you over, and then does the ol' "punch over and over again like retard" thing?

Goodluck with that, I used to love the bigger inexperienced fighters with big balls. They deflate real fast when I broke there jaw or shot the temple with a right hook.

Please get someone to film it and I hope you win, post .webm for us!

>be me
>Christian pacifist
>struck on one cheek
>turn the other
>mfw

what are you talking about? fights happen i think its a normal thing when people get fed with shit and dont want to talk it out they fight if it was killing then yeah but fighting? i think is normal

>two grown ass men
>we're not talking this out put your hands up

Only trashy niggers do shit like this. Any sane rational adult knows fighting isn't what you resort to.

If you see them running at you full speed, i'd do my best to dodge, if not then try and stiffen up as much as possible. When my older brother and i rough housed and he'd knock me down and went get on me to retard punch me i'd lay on my back and turn to the fetalish position and lift my legs up and launch them to kick his stomach, this fucked him for a second where i could get up. If you can't do that just try and free an arm and punch his ribs, that shit hurts like a bitch and doing so will get him to stop for a second before you bruise or likely break them.

Fighting in real life is not about rules OP. It's not the UFC. There are no rules and you don't fight fair. It is about being ruthless as fast as possible.

You don't make it a boxing or wrestling match. You grab him by the throat and squeeze as hard as you can. He will pass out within 15 seconds. Then you're done.

If you want you can give him a black eye after he's passed out just to give him something to remember it by.

Street fights are about who is willing to fight unfairly to the biggest degree. Who is willing to be the most ruthless.

It's not about what your high school classmates think about how it happens.

There are many ways to get out of a take down. Personally there is a lot of time between a take down and getting hammered in the face. Weight is good as you can hold your own while standing. But I had a guy once try to take me down, heavier than me, got me on the floor but I ended up standing up first and knocking him clean out while he wasn't on his feet. Personally take downs are my biggest issue, as a boxer/kick boxer I like to stay on my feet so dodging helps, stay aware and on your feet..

The best fight tip is to avoid fighting at all costs. If you're pushed into a situation where you must fight try to keep it as a 1v1. If the guy goes to the floor, don't kick him and stop punching when he stops fighting back. You don't want a potential manslaughter charge. As for places you should strike, the face and more specifically the nose and jaw are the best places to cause maximum pain. A good punch to the nose can cause a fighter to lose his clear vision due to their eyes watering. During this time you will want to get a big uppercut to his jaw. Never underestimate a punch to the jaw. One strong punch can send a fighters head back and into unconsciousness.
> Anyway, if you ended up reading this. I hope you have learned something useful.

well, if you get suckered into that scenario, you are pretty much fucked unless you have some sort of background in wrestling or jiu jitsu, something that lets you fight off you back to neutralize him.

even if you get them in a full guard, if you don't know how to work from there, you will just he a punching bag that is wrapped around his waist.

I don't want to fight but "muh pussy boi is a pussy" isn't an option for me. I wanna show him i can beat his ass cause i hate being called a twig/pussy. I wanna stand up for myself. Plus i'm not sane, rational, nor an adult yet so fighting is still something i wanna do before i graduate just to see if it's something i could pursue or just turn into a hobby (boxing or mma idfk)

Skinny does not mean weak. Beware the stringy fuck who is strong as shit, there are people like this. My brother is about half my size but he can punch like a mother fucker.

Other than that, just kick him in the balls. There are no rules in a real fight.

Not OP but please keep going.

Only tip I have is if you can get one blow to the back of the head somehow make that fucker count. Back of your head is not well protected so if you get a shot in there just jump him from that point and blaze guns.

>There are many ways to get out of a take down
>just don't get taken down

Wow great advice

How long has this guy been harassing you?

Don't listen to this guy:
This is a good way to get a murder charge as the likely hood is that you will fuck up the choke and actually kill your opponent. Also attacking an unconscious person is dangerous. What little brain activity they have going on can be finished by this.

This, if you have size and weight use it. If heavier fall into him and wrestle. There is a reason boxing has weight classes, a heavier person has a major advantage. Consider now that it is not boxing and mma, get him on the ground and stay on top.

As my specialities do not lay in any field where a take down is used I cannot give advice apart from what I gave. If I had judo/ju jitsu or any other more grounded fight experience I would be able to help. The issue here is the guy asking has no experience in them either so saying get him in a special headlock or what ever will serve no purpose.

1. Get involved in combat sports: wrestling, boxing, BJJ, MMA, etc.

2. Avoid practicing "martial arts" (suspicious quotes intentional) that have you practice on someone who just stands there like a fucking idiot and let's you hit/twist/choke him.

3. Strength and conditioning are the most important things to develop.

4. When faced with an imminent attack hit first, hit hard, and keep hitting until the other guy is no threat.

5. The knockout point is on either side of the chin.

6. Power in your punches is generated by driving with the legs and twisting with your torso . . . like how baseball players generate power in their swings. The arms are just a part of it.

7. Keep your hands up and chin down.

8. Want to kill the guy.

This: I have a friend that can lift multiple times his own bodyweight yet looks as if he has never looked in the direction of a gym.

anywho hope you do alright man beat him down good for you friend she might hook up with you or something

As opposed to any other way of fighting can't get someone a murder charge?

>be me
>7th grade
>public middle school
>bullied alot by classmates and this one kid with assbergers (I know its spelled wrong piss off)
>school lets him off all the time because of said ass burgers

Now with the context out of the way...

>walking in crowded hallway after lunch
>ass burgers kid sideswipes me with his shoulder
>"the fuck's your problem?"
>throws a punch right at me
>immediately duck and slam my half full water bottle into his face
>he falls down
>slams his head on the ground
>doesn't get up
>cameras caught everything
>kid still gets let off because ass burgers
>get suspended for a week
>sue the school and transfer out
>school pays for my tuition to a private school ever since

And that's how knocking out a douchebag got me into a pretty good private school.

whatever you say man fights happen either mutually or by a aggressor and its either fight or flight for some people

Well I was in class and went into another class not realizing he was in there to get my charger and he says "user watch your back, i know something that you've done" and i had my back turned to grab my charger and get to skedaddling and i hear something something "rape" and don't think much.

Fast forward i'm home post beat off and workout session and my friend who is also fuckheads friend is telling my friend to tell me to watch my back and shit and he's gonna shoot me. Friend sends screenshots and i say im not scared he'll pussy out and won't do shit.

I open snapchat and see "chat from fucknugget" and open it and it says "see you around school" i say "right back at you buddy" cause im a dumbass to a point and he says "you talking shit" i say "is it that hard to realize" and he says quit spreading shit and i say why. He says "if you know whats good for you then you won't get broken like the twig you are"
I send the laughing emoji to trigger and he says "WHAT THE FUCKS SO FUNNY?? THINK IM KIDDING?!"
and he calls me a twig and handful of times and i say "i get what you're saying but look at yourself, saying im a twig is dumb as shit, i got the point the first time. He says k and i leave him on open

Your advice is to take a few months off so you can practice some type of fighting? OPs ego is fragile he wants to end this now he can't take another year of being called a pussy

>leaned over and kissed her
>faggots itt think that's "rape"
It's definitely assault. Maybe even welcome-to-the-registry sexual assault (depending on the laws in your jurisdiction). But it ain't rape.

That being said; she should have head-butted the nigger in his mouth.

It's much safer to apply blunt force to a person's body and head than to cut off their air supply. Knocking someone out will leave their brain working whereas taking their oxygen will leave them straight dead.

I have used chokes to end streetfights multiple times. release the pressure as soon as he goes limp. Still no murder charges on me.

Thank you for understanding, i have little respect at school anyway and i want to boost my confidence and shit. I don't wanna waste a month or even a week as tomorrow is a home football game he always attends an dill be there aswell, cops and principals are all present so i cant choke him or some crazy shit. I just plan on hitting him for as long as i can until weve been either broken up or he's knocked out. I can't just go crazy like half you are saying, i just wanna make it known i can beat ass and people will leave me alone and gain respect from my peers who dislike cumnugget too.

It's not a certainty that OP will be as lucky. There is no point in tempting fate with this stuff.

He did more than kiss her my friend, she just said that after being told no he persisted and eventually had sex with her but she didn't want to

How retarded are you to not get from the context clues the kissing was just the beginning? Holy fuck you're a giant fucking idiot I hope after reading OPs reply you feel like a humongous dipshit and abandon the thread.

When i was in high school, got into fight. Never fought before and was skinny. This kid 2 years younger was beating up another kid, i intervened and somehow i got dragged into it.

He kicked and punched me like a few dozen times. All i did was grab his head and smash it against a brick wall. After the fight i had a lot of scratches, blood face and a chipped tooth. Can take a photo of it if anyone doesn't believe me.

I don't feel too proud of it. But shit happens.

all i can stay learn from the event and train to fight proper

Haven’t been in a fight since middle school lmao

>Be me, 12 or 13 years old
>Like 5’6” at the time, about 200lbs
>I piss this other kid off in the school hallway
>He’s like 5’2” 120lbs or so
>He starts punching and kicking me
>I’m like Superman getting shot at, doesn’t even bother me
>I brush it off as I’m not the fighting type
>All the kids in the hallway start egging me on
>ooo you gonna take that user?
>Shit like that
>Say fuck it
>Tell him to bring it on
>He try’s to kick me
>Grab him leg and lift up on it to try and trip him
>He just starts lifting off the ground
>Erm, okay
>Throw him across the hallway
>He scampers off like a cockroach

Avoiding fights is the best way to come out winning. If you can't avoid it, don't stop till the other guy gets hauled off on a stretcher.

kek'd

If he boxes weekly your going to get uppercutted into next week ... "you goin to jail now"

tl;dr