So what happened

So what happened

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKruEeO1FMGQl4Cs94zYcl75AA3Y8QD4ClmHC-YvXR4suB7bpBve3Nlkl-APKbnAPhTzySpr9q9ie_IVxqbbnOnqgpb9Gw&v=7EtMqijwZhs&time_continue=116
youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was too stupid to turn his computer off and the internet was not kind to him.

Ok but give me details

Someone hacked into his "girlfriend"'s real Facebook account and she blamed Chris for it because he decided to actually post on Kiwifarms and answer questions and she told him not to, so she dumped him.

Chris tardraged epically.

Watch the video if you haven't seen it, it's glorious.

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKruEeO1FMGQl4Cs94zYcl75AA3Y8QD4ClmHC-YvXR4suB7bpBve3Nlkl-APKbnAPhTzySpr9q9ie_IVxqbbnOnqgpb9Gw&v=7EtMqijwZhs&time_continue=116

Oh, also, Chris posted a pic of Barb holding a kleenex and begged for Jessica to give him another chance. There has been no response.

it is happening again

Goddamn, seriously, everyone get the fuck in here! This is the biggest Chris-chan event in years!

HE BLAMES US

Jeez

Yeah, Barb is gonna die like really soon.

I can allready sense the ' Like for 1 prayer '

He's still going off! He's posting about how he wants to beat up an internet troll and just went off on some chick who was trying to console him. He's having a goddamn meltdown!

What did I just see? Can someone give some context? Is this the cringe fair?

It's Chris-chan. If you don't know Chris-chan, you shouldn't be on this site.

Bumping because FUCKING NEW CHRIS-CHAN RAGE VIDEO!!!!

Odd... I've been here since 2007 or so... Mind giving some context anyway? It's late on this side of the world and I'm not really in the mood to google some faggot's background?

M8... Hes a legend

Have you heard the term "lolcow"? A sperg on the internet that is constantly "milked" for new content, be it videos, making them rage via trolling, just being creepy, hilarious fucks, etc?

Christian Weston Chandler is THE lolcow. The one that started it all. He was the one the word was coined to describe. This man has his own goddamn wiki. Not Wikipedia entry, an entire wiki. Just for him. Sonichu.com

This dude has been entertaining us for over a decade now. There have been so many sagas, so much lore, he even has a board dedicated to chronicling the minutiae of his life.

Chris is a Sup Forums staple. Everyone on Sup Forums should know of him. Being on Sup Forums and not knowing Chris is like being an English student and not knowing Shakespeare.

Do some research. Read up on the guy. You're in for a helluva ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs

wtf, is his mother senile?

Yes and no. Barb probably has dementia, but she's also a master manipulator and plays up the "frail old lady" bit for sympathy. That's Barb's MO. She's always been incredibly controlling and manipulative. Do not be fooled.

He's the creator of Sonichu, the original electric hedgehog Pokemon and the city of Cwcville.

Google him. It's worth it, I promise you.

Honestly? I'm questioning myself where I was during this past 10 years... fuck, the material on this guy is MASSIVE.

I'll be definitely busy this weekend unwinding all this story. This hole of idiots still has something to offer in the end.

Cheers m8s

check out "Sonichu and Christian Weston Chandler (CWC) — Down the Rabbit Hole" on youtube by fredrik knudsen, its a pretty good video

Make sure to check out the Liquid Chris Saga. It's my favorite.

Watching the video right now... god, it's so late and tomorrow I have to work... fuck.

Slowly getting there