Why do europoors live like ants?

Why do europoors live like ants?

Are they actually commies? Or maybe robots?

I don't. I fucking hate it but curcumstances forces us to live in one.

Says the guy with huge cities where all trees and animal life has been completely killed off to build cement blocks.

Autistic commies desu

Because we don't build houses in the middle of nothing and say "Well, they'll just drive everywhere".

what's wrong with living in a flat

It's not a McMansion with space out of the ass

Are commieblocs cosy in Czechia?

They can be if you make them. Still pretty small space. I'd never want to live in one though, I'm too used to the early 20th century apartments with high ceilings and large rooms.

I don't.
But a reason for a lot of people living in apartments is simple. It's cheaper and less work than owning a house.
Things I miss from living in my old apartment
>endless hot water
>close to everything, walking distance everywhere
>no maintenance
Of course my farm has it's upsides, no neighbors and it's quiet all the time. And I can renovate and change things as I please.
It all depends on what people prefer/can afford.
>pic related, my old farm house
It costs me a ton more than my earlier living situation. But I think it's worth it.

I live in a gommieblock with more than 1000 apartments, r8.

This.
I swapped my apartment for a cabin about one hour outside of town when I could afford it. Took a few years. Nothing wrong with living in an apartment though.
>home sweet home

>Still pretty small space
Still larger than an average British house

Ireland yet again confirmed superior

shit weather all the year
shit houses
shit people
shit culture
shit everything
fuck ireland

Are you that insane Greek?

ireland is shit

Commieblocks are preferable to UK housing.

What is this? A union for ants?!

There's a gigantic park in that island you meathead

God I fucking hate spanish urban planning.

>Decent-sized apartment (~90 squere meters) for ~200.000€ on any decent city... after the collapse of the housing bubble.
>Meanwhile americans buy houses three times larger and with back front and side and all fhe fucking yards for the same price (and even less)
>Also new housing bubble starting, prices will rape us again in just a few years.

How is your internet connection?

Sind das nicht Sozialwohnungen?