Last night I met this chick at a party and things were going fine until we started hooking up and she told me to stop...

last night I met this chick at a party and things were going fine until we started hooking up and she told me to stop but we were already to far in so I couldn't but she got super quiet and wouldn't say anything afterwards so I left. I'm scared she is going to try and tell people that I raped her. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3O02r__9Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you use your penis to penetrate her either anally or vaginally,

Talk to her in person. Ask to grab coffee, think hard before you send any text, you can't take them back once sent

it was just normal vaginal sex and halfway through idk what happened

im kinda scared to see her again. im hoping if i ignore it itll go away. i still havent heard anything from anyone

>but we were already to far j so I couldn't
How can you not stop, explain

>it was just normal vaginal sex and halfway through idk what happened
She is going to tell people you raped her.

we already halfway through. like we were already fucking. how am i supposed to stop

Pull it out idk?

If a girl tells you to stop you have to stop. You literally raped her and her going super quiet was her not wanting to anger you because if you were the type to still fuck her despite her not wanting you to then you would probably be the type to hit her if she spoke up more or resisted.

By just stopping

how do i stop her or at least get people to side with me

>fucking a girl
>she says she wants to stop
>stop thrusting and pull your dick out

It's that easy, you're just a sack of shit that cared more about getting his orgasm than the girl's well being. I hope she tells everybody what happened and a group of her male friends corner you and beat the shit out of you.

Faggot. OP did nothing wrong.

i didnt fucking rape her. idk the shit all just kinda happened and i wasnt thinking clearly

You pull it out and move on.

Also, technically it is rape so yeah you're fucked. Learn how to take it in the ass for when you go to prison.

You can't. Unfortunately you are a rapist. Watch a few episodes of law and order svu for more information on the legal system for those who rape.

So she told you to stop and you didn't?

Yeah I hope she tells people you raped her, because you raped her.

but we were already halfway through. i was literally already fucking her

OP, you're fucked.

>Falling for the vaginal jew

Enjoy prison

You sound retarded, deal with consiquences. It's your fault. She asked to stop you didn't for some stupid reason. There is nothing else to discuss

congrats, you are a rapist

Yeah and them she said "stop" and you didn't.

She withdrew consent and you should have withdrawn your dick.

Well why can't you fucking stop if you are halfway through?

Changes nothing. Ur fukt. She got dna of you, you getting locked up boy.

SELF CORRECTION

If you are in certain states, like South Carolina, this actually isn't technically rape by their laws. It's very limited but you *may* not wind up in prison.

Additionally, if she doesn't report it you're in the clear. If she doesn't go to the hospital/cops right after that means evidence is minimal and you have a chance of not going to prison in the case she presses charges down the road.

It literally does not matter if you were already inside of her. If she tells you to stop then you damn well better stop. There is no excuse you are a rapist that's it.

How about you talk to her? Tell her you overstepped your boundaries and you apologize. Take her to dinner or some shit. Make things right and then plow her correct in the future.

it wasn't rape. she literally blew me before i stuck it in. we were having a goodtime. you guys cant seriously tell me you wouldve stopped. you cant just do that

Self correction (last time): I meant by the history of their court rulings, not laws. But, with your luck, you might just be the case that changes the precedent.

>stick your dick in a girl
>after a bit she tells you she doesn't want to do this anymore
>asks to stop
>you decline her request and keep going
>she's already fearing for her life at this point so she stays quiet and just wishes for it to be over
>BRO I DIDNT RAPE HER

I've been able to stop in the middle before tbh. I didn't find it that hard

I would have stopped because I don't want to go to jail or be a rapist. Or both.

You have to be trolling. No one is this stupid

Being this dumb. Pray.

Now you have the classic backstory of a dude who is plastered over the paper for college rape, there's one of the girls who will step forward with another tale of your crimes.

Don't go hooking up at parties ever again. In fact, maybe quit parties for a while. That should help you avoid situations where you will commit withdrawal of consent rape (vs the traditional kind) - unfortunately for you both are rape. At least it's more clear cut than the kind where the girl withdrawal consent the morning after.

You're fine, tumblr is just raiding your thread for some reason.

>you cant just do that

Except you can it's pretty fucking easy. It's mindblowing the mental gymnastics you're doing just to keep lying to yourself. You raped her, end of story. The only thing you can do now is apologize and pray she doesn't go to the police or tell anybody else.

>durrrr u raped a girl but its bee were all edgy kids here xdxdxdxd

>it was just normal vaginal sex and halfway through idk what happened
Have fun in prison, lol.

You're selfish, aren't you

You need to hire a lawyer just in case or kill her. Those are your options.

You can say this all you want but these are the laws in the USA at least. Most states have laws or precedent set in court rulings that say when one person revokes consent and the other continues it's rape.

ask her if it felt good though

>mfw op raped a girl last night but is a complete retard who thinks like other rapists and thinks he did nothing wrong
>mfw he came to Sup Forums for advice but gets told by almost everybody that what he did was rape
>mfw op is probably a lot more scared than he was before he made this thread

He would go to a minimum security in my judgement if he did at all. No rape happens there just a lot of dudes jerking off in a community shower. That shit happens in the higher up like maximum security prisons that still have community housing. My father has gone to jail many times and vents to me, as of now he resides in Chesapeake correctional facility. I would give you his name so yall could just google it and know im not lying but i dont want a whole bunch of autistic kids mailing him.

Because it's very Sup Forums to continue fucking if another person is not enjoying it, sure

she told you to stop and you didn't so it's rape. fucking idiot. if you told someone to stop and they didn't you wouldn't feel good would you?

Nice to see b coming together to educate someone on rape I am proud today bros

OP, DENY DENY DENY. GET A LAWYER. KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT UNLESS ITS SAYING THAT'S NOT TRUE.

Die in jail fucking rapist, you should have shown some respect to the opposite gender.

>op stopped posting

lmao he's probably called that girl up begging her not to do anything

>we already halfway through. like we were already fucking. how am i supposed to stop

MY FUCKING SIDES OP

GG DONT DROP THE SOAP

kill yourself fag.

This meme gets me every time I see it.

RIP OP

f

>calling a comic a meme

Why are you a fucking idiot?

He's a redditor, but I repeat you

>told me to stop
>I didn't
Yeah that's called rape

I'm forwarding this thread to her lawyer as we speak.

Are you retarded? If she tells you to stop it doesn't matter where you are you STOP, you're an idiot and you've only got yourself to blame, have fun in jail kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3O02r__9Kk

FUCKING RAPIST

I, for one, am applauding OP. He fucked that whore good. Probably she was enjoying it anyway. Shame you didn‘t flood her with semen so she could bear your offspring. Majestic.

>mfw OP is in prison getting his butt took and he asks Tyrone to stop but Tyrone is already in his butthole so he can't stop lol

Not trying to be a faggot OP but if you didn't stop when she asked you to, than you raped her.

Best bet is to deny that she asked you to stop if this makes it to court.

Good luck OP stop raping people and you'll be fine in the future.

Damn straight

come on man, let us send comfy pops some fan mail, he's lonely in there.

I hope someone let's this information slip to general population, OP's gonna meet a lot of guys that slip and accidentally end up with their cock in his ass, and obviously they can't stop since they're already there.

You're gonna be fine unless she reports it. Many girls don't report it out of shame.

Post this to OP, you'll get better advice than listening to a bunch of fags

get gassed faggot women are retarded
OP, she wont do shit. Sounds like a stupid emotional bitch. Fuck her. Dont even bother. Hope you made her feel like the whore she is.

You must kill her, user.

Agreed.

>mfw someone actually uses mfw properly
>mfw their post is also epic

found the incel

Even if you didn't rape her, you're still fucked if she says you did.

If you do end up going to court, pretend that you have bad hearing, in other words, say you didn't hear her say stop.

>girl wants the D
>you give her the D
>with no reason she doesn want the D anymore
>keep fucking her because her pleasure is meaningless, she's a sextoy anyway

Dumb cunt deserved it.

Lol OP you're a rapist.

This.

Sjw
>tits and timestamp

Was the first penetration consensual?
If so and she doesn't lie under oath, you're in the clear.

OP wasn't big enough and she had buyer's remorse. Tough luck OP

You did

OP is scared of being accused of rape. The method of penetration doesn't matter.

You did rape her. If it went to court and you told them what you told us, you'd be convicted of rape

pretty much what I think. Bad sex, claims it's rape

Cunt deserved it, doesnt matter if the sex is bad as long as the man enjoys it

amazing advice

Yes you did. She's super quiet because she's scared. And you did not stop either, so technically it is. Next, you're not related. It is not your girlfriend or wife.
Unless you have any evidence of the previous blowjob before the sex, it is cannot be proved.
Could you really tell us what happened when she went super quiet, what did you do?

If someone says stop, you fucking stop. No means no faggot. you should have pulled out and jerked off in the corner, now you're a rapist, and you could potentially go to prison. Get a lawyer.

like Sup Forumstards are actually going to google him, write a letter, go out of their mothers basement, buy a stamp and send it to him.

definitely don't write anything to her, verbal only and in a public place

Go back to Ifunny and Reddit u fuckin faggot

well, ya raped her

Op bubbas cuming for u

LMAOOOOO HAVE FUN IN PRISON BITCH