Let’s do something about this

Let’s do something about this

wgme.com/news/local/biddeford-boy-battling-cancer-asks-for-halloween-cards

You might actually be a monster.

For teh lulz

No dude like send the kid a nice card, forgive me for thinking Sup Forums still had any kind of heart

Do we send nice cards or evil cards?

Nice ffs

Just saw this, happy to help.

Let's send him a nice copy of goatse, that will make sure he never closes his eyes again.

nice cards, the kid has cancer man.

I'll write.

Trü

Dame fagging and fuck this kid

I might send him a nice card. Poor kid.

This is Sup Forums, evil of course.

>halloween cards
Do americans actually do this?

Will do, with candy and shit

Not really but the kid wants em and it’s like no effort

Take this down OP I don't wanna see some cunt on here do anything, real life children with cancer being fucked with will actually hurt my feely feels what kind of retard posts that here, I'm gonna write to this kid a fucking warning letter

>feely feels
I'm sending him a mean card because of this

Well we can't tell him to get cancer and die because he's already got cancer and is dying, so I guess we just tell him to get well?

Telling him to get better is the worst thing. because if he recovers he'll learn how hellish life really is.

:(

Nice

Sup Forums cant cure cancer. We are excellent at psychologically scarring people for life, though. If thats what you want, it will be so.

I think we should let the kid get off easy on this one.

wasn't going to do anything. fucking evil card incoming.

>implying Sup Forums ever had a heart

Still looks like a fun thing to do.

Gonna send him a card with my cummies in it

Gonna send him a panda link to some /ss/, sure he'll appreciate it.

The kid has cancer
Tell him that's what he gets for bein a shit posting edge lord

Do you Fuck a not remember the black dudes birthday that no one showed up to? We had a heart and gabe him a nice present....think the media would report on Sup Forums doing something nice?

Holy fuck now I'm sending a mean card for sure

godspeed to this legend. can we all not be faggots for once.

>will post picture of paul walker's dead corpse if i see 25 cards with time stamps.

>Please send any cards to: 11 Mckenney Dr, Biddeford, ME 04005

nice cards pls

Please guys do this i need that picture for my boner

>implying Sup Forums didnt already did justice

please send this guy nice cards, ask yourself this, deep down do you really wanna ruin this kids last days on earth? He could have asked for anything at all but he just wants some nice cards. Can't you just give him that? Please? I know you mother fuckers still have some good left in you, lets give this dude a good time

Don't send tampered with candy or anything btw, some of you guys can be pretty terrible.