Should chicanos be exterminated

> i think yes
> but i am CHI
wat do?

kill yourself. chicanos are the master race

true :)

this comic book is epic, you rarely get to see something so purely awful, every new issue is an event.

its what happens when you mix an ugly portorican with modern american safe space/mansplaining/manspreading/trigger warning/female-gender-black studies feminist college culture.

don't let other people define you

fucking marvel what the fuck

that is nothing. You should have seen the previous issues, it is like a comic created to make you feel ashamed of being latin american.

>Bolivar died for this

stop being jealous

this is making me hate puerto ricans and chicanos even more

disgusting

If she's dominican or whatever, then she's not CHI, no? Only mexicans can be CHI

It's nuyo ricans
puerto rican immigrants I've met are ok

>my flag isn't included in that crap

They're not immigrants if they're moving to their own country, but yes, you're right.

I've had to deal with more PRicans who moved here because of the Uni brain drain. They have better lab etiquette than 99% of the academic shitheads who tenure here.

>They're not immigrants if they're moving to their own country
there's something called internal migration, you know? like oakies in the 1920s. it's still considered immigration

I hope Argentina's flag isnt there. I think the blue-white ones must be Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua

>internal migration

Did he say that? No.

>Did he say that?
ooooh is that one of those subtleties native speakers can get it but ESL readers can't? i see

>I hope Argentina's flag isnt there
me too boludo,we never are mentioned on comics i hope this is not the exception

>no Mexico
>includes Brasil

ayy urugay flag is there

>we never are mentioned on comics
welp... Horacio Altuna kind of put you on the DC map, sorry if it bothers you

An user on Sup Forums said that after the first issue came out that alot of mexicans started bashing her on twitter
It took a while for her to get what they were saying but she eventually thew a hissy fit and now hates mexicans

Not sure if its true but would explain why

bat-bolos che

>Brazillian flag
TRIGGERED

sabe
so yeah it seems Argentina is more of a DC country

based red zorro

I'm white and I unironically shill for Chicanos.

wtf is this pile of shit?
i need more

This is so ugly, that I can't find a word to describe it, but there is something "unique" about this ugliness that I can't place my finger on.

Marvels newest diverstiy character
Her name is america chavez

she's not new, but her series is definitely hot garbage.