Father of a rowdy 15-month old toddler here. AMA

Father of a rowdy 15-month old toddler here. AMA.

how rowdy? cause mine is driving me insane

Constantly on the move, and mommy and daddy both have to come with or it's an attachment anxiety shit fit. Used to fall asleep in my arms or at least in the stroller. Now she won't ride in either. Little fucker has too much energy, but at least she's independent which brings me great pride and hope for her future.

. . .however, I like walking, climbing and jump-off-of-shit way better than making sure the crawling helpless baby doesn't die every second.

dude, I am dealing with the exact same shit. If either his mom or I leave the car, he immediately has the shit fit also. Sounds the same except mine is a bit older. He was the sweetest kid and once he started teething, it was like hell came upon us. he cuts on teeth at a time and echa takes like 2 months to come out. during that period, constant crying, no talking, fits all the time, i'm literally going insane. Depressed as fuck.

Yeah, we've had teeth for a while but molars just started which sound like an uphill battle. No sleep and very cranky.

It's gotta melt your heart when that little fucker says "DaDa". Don't be down. Life is good. Hang in there.

Ever feel like choking the little fuck out the window?

. . .and nothing makes me feel like more of a man than being a dad. The way my wife and kid look at me and the way my elders treat me now that I'm "in the club" is rewarding. I got in the real game and am putting something good out there into the future.

Worried that my bundle of frowns will become like Young MA. Seriously, kid smiles less than a Mexican restroom attendant and ain't like hugs and kisses unless she's feeling for it... Which is rare.

No, and it's probably good that I didn't have a son. I'm alpha and the thought of having a boy is far less appealing. My daughter is a rough and tumble tomboy but she does some super cute girly shit too. Now I get choked up when i read stories about kids getting trapped in cars and shit like that. Life is precious.

Sorry to hear that. When my girl is down or crying it's always physical. "Tired or hungry?" is the question I try to answer perpetually. Don't take it personally.

Know what you mean. Overheard a story on BBC radio the other day. Man came home from work to find his place been air striked. Wife and 3 kids under rubble. "My children! Where are my children?!" Pained shouting as he desperately pulled back rubble. Had to tell myself not to cry like a pussy in public.

Hell yeah. It's a rare man that can be in touch with his feelings. Shed a tear and don't apologize or hide it. My wife read me a news story about a dad who was killed in a carjacking because he refused to get out. His baby was in the back seat.

Most heart warming thing my wife has said all year: "I'm glad you carry a gun." This is after months of shit for having a few guns in the house that need to be locked up before little Janey gets ahold of one.

how does her pussy feel?

What is your occupation?

you cucks fell for the marriage trap, hahahahaha

>cant stand children
How do you put up with all the batshit crazy yelling and crying and general bullshit?

Love. And, knowing that my using my brain I'm able to understand and therefore control it. You'd be amazed at how quickly you can calm a child by figuring out what they're trying to communicate (without words or control over their emotions.)

You're a Cuck to your insecurity and failures. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but you already are.

It feels like you'd expect a baby's vagina to feel and like the rest of her-- soft, delicate and warm. You'll learn that once you change a diaper or two. Nothing sexual about wiping a smear of shit off of a child's privates. Clean and fed is sort of the baseline for keeping her alive.

I am a manager of people and projects.