Why does he buy into meme rap so much?

Why does he buy into meme rap so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6q7UpIFY6xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a wigger but a somewhat intelligent one

youtube.com/watch?v=6q7UpIFY6xg
not all meme rap

Let me rephrase: why does he hold rap music to such a high standard? He seems to review rap more than any other genre.

Anyone who plays an instrument and actually knows anything about music wouldn't do this

>I know he plays bass

Because he's a meme

It's the most popular genre now, gets him the most views. Rap tends to have both the best albums right now and the worst

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He knows it's what people want to see him review

What's your problem with rap music, bud?

Because hip hop is the most popular and best genre currently,you cant prove me wrong

He's doing it for gaining views and money just like every other view whores on YouTube.

This
Litterally the best genre, lot of great artist in Hip Hop.
Not the most popular genre worldwide outside of the US, Pop and EDM still more popular genres sadly.

Everyone has meme receptors in their frontal cortex that trigger dopamine release. Some people are more susceptible to these memes if their receptor levels are higher.
Hope this helped :*

shut up dad

Because it gets him views and it's the only thing his numale "le ironic shitposting xd" fanbase (like this guy) listens to.

Dude is blacked

more importantly why does he arbitrarily decide Kanye West, king of meme rappers is bad?

why do critics only reviewed rock music during the time rock was the most popular genre

Give examples. Because there's plenty of meme rap he scores accordingly (low).

Since when is Rap the most popular genre? EDM is like 100 times more popular

It's the most relevant and innovative genre of this decade.

>relevant
yes
>innovative
fuck no