This was forgotten within a week

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

>2014 investigation into UK paedo politicians
>It turns out there was and probably still is a paedophile ring at the heart of the British establishment
>Former prime minister was found to be a satanic pedo
This wasn't just 15-yo prostitutes. They were strangling to death kidnapped little kids at a house where all the politicians got together.

>Secret dossier in storage containing all the proofs gathered by the one MP who wasn't a nonce many years ago
>When they go to retrieve it for the investigation it had mysteriously vanished
>They appoint a judge who is literally related to one of the paedophiles and victim's families get her to stand down
>They appoint another judge and it's the same fucking deal, she stands down and its postponed

If you have one paedophile in government, that's a bad egg. But when you have a large amount of them who get together to rape and strangle kids to death, that means your country is run by people who rape and strangle kids to death.

Why are people unable to draw a line from this to why our politicians are the sort of people who flood us with Muslims?

Why do people not seem to care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUaSfF0mcX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The media controls public opinion.

Are you going to revolt Nigel, or are you going to stay at home?

Get a life bin that knife. Can't have the peasants able to fight against the lords, that's why they took away your guns. You're fucked Brits, best to just pray that your infernal island sinks back into the deepest abysses of the sea.

Doesn't it raise your curiosity that powerful people get together to do that kind of stuff?

Powerful and rich people have good taste in pretty much everything.

Maybe it's a good experience? I'd trust the patrician taste of a politician every time over the preferences of some chav Sup Forumstard kid.

Governments everywhere are infested with pedophiles. Is it really that surprising that people who are physically addicted to power are also interested in sexually and emotionally dominating the weakest members of society? Sorry, but nice people with good morals generally do not become politicians, and do not succeed when they do.

That's bollocks. The obvious reason why there are so many paedophiles is because it's a blackmail system used by the people who are truly in power. They're chosen because they're paedophiles. Any cunt can be evil, it's not why they succeed.

I legitimately thought it was a well established fact that the UK government was run by pedophiles and pedophile sympathizers and you guys just accepted it.

Are you saying we look like Japan but with our politicians?

That smacks of tinfoil conspiracy theory drivel. If that were the case, eventually you would get a whistleblower. Far more likely that it is just a case of meeting like minded fellows. And if pedophilia were an initiation, aren't there more efficient ways of doing that, like taking dirty money or murdering a homeless person?

That's pretty fucked, what the fuck Britain.

There was a whistleblower from MI5 who said that the security services literally set up 'PIE' (UK NAMBLA) in order to recruit and blackmail politicians

I understand that this is bait Mexico but go fuck yourself regardless.

i guess

Luciferians control the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUaSfF0mcX4

If you look into Jeremy Epstein and his plane and the people who've flown with him, it becomes pretty clear that this is the case. Epstein is real power, his clients are all small-time compared to him.

(((Epstein)))
Every. Single. Time.

>Nothing to see here goys

>And if pedophilia were an initiation, aren't there more efficient ways of doing that, like taking dirty money or murdering a homeless person?

How didn't I quote this? Paedophilia is on the same level as white collar fraud and murdering some literally nobody? Is this a joke, are you retarded?

Looks like a plot of BBC Line of Duty, third season.

Maybe Caliph Sadiq will toss the fags from Big Ben?

REMINDER:
>They were all homosexual pederests who fucked boys
>Most were Jewish
>The Elm Guest House boy brothel was run by Jews

Does anyone know of similar things happening elsewhere in the world?

Brits are inbred degenerate pedos.
what's new?

what a tragic picture
it's time for me go to to sleep.

People who are willing to fuck, torture and kill a child are going to do whatever the fuck they're told as long as the supply of children keeps coming. Almost anyone would accept dirty money and I bet half you fucks would kill a hobo with a rusty tin can for a hundred bucks. That doesn't mean you're going to keep killing hobos or taking dirty money. A serial child rapist has a physiological need to fuck children.

That's what keeps them in line. It's not blackmail, if it was from time to time a politician would be tried and imprisoned for raping, torturing and murdering a child. Over time, a pattern would become evident and the real players would be exposed.

It's about addiction. They do what they're told so they can keep fucking kids to death, not because they're afraid people will find out. If a politician doesn't toe the line they lose power and the kids that come with it.

>This wasn't just 15-yo prostitutes. They were strangling to death kidnapped little kids at a house where all the politicians got together.

That allegation was based off of the claim of one guy who is a proven delusional

jesus christ what the fuck

>Inbred degenerate pedos who effortlessly controlled your country

Now thats embarassing LOL

Well we have an island where we can send all the pedophiles to live. Unfortunately it's England.

>Most were Jewish
>The Elm Guest House boy brothel was run by Jews

Sauce? HBO told me they were all ebil Christians.

England isnt an island you peabrained mongoloid

The Illuminati and aristocratic society are bloodthirsty vampires. Remember your place, commoner.

my place is with the people that are going to change that.

remember that.

see
thread solved, MI5 just protecting their blackmail.