Paid some easy slut at my university to let me fuck her, even though she says she isn't a prostitute. AMA

Paid some easy slut at my university to let me fuck her, even though she says she isn't a prostitute. AMA.

cool story bro

why the fuck would you pay?

You sure showed her.

If she was easy why did you have to pay?
How much did you pay?

How did you even get her to agree on that ?

What is the meaning of it all?

I've had sex with few guys for money, and I don't consider myself a prostitute either. A prostitute is someone who does it all the time.

You keep telling yourself that

No, a prostitute is someone who has sex for money
congrats you're a whore

prostitute
ˈprɒstJtjuːt/
noun
noun: prostitute; plural noun: prostitutes

a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

Why do women lie to themselves?

I understand the lying to everyone else part, but yourself?

you steal once, youre a thief

you murder once, youre a murderer

you sell sex once, youre a whore

BEGONE THOT

lol she officially a prostitute now

How much did you pay? And for how long did she agree for?

Being prostitute is a profession. If I put out a fire once, I'm not going to go around saying a fire fighter. If, years ago, I sold someone a drawing I did, I'm not going to go around today saying I'm a professional artist.

Pro tip: all cunts are prostitutes. The only question is how much.

We could have a society where every male has a pretty, young, fit, and nubile cunt of his own to fuck whenever he pleases.

But instead we allow these harpies to disrespect productive members of society. We allow them to divorce men who have sacrificed for them... and then they add insult to injury and take alimony and the children. We allow cunts to mouth off and make decisions as though they had even a shred of wisdom or understanding when in reality there is nothing more foolish, fickle, and short sighted than a cunt. We allow them to throw open our borders and let the ignorant, unwashed, violent, retards from the third world come pouring in to make us cuckolds and to shit on the civilization our fathers built with blood, sweat, and tears!

When will we fix our society?!

Being a whore isnt like choosing a personal pronoun. You don't get to decide whether you identify as a whore or not, you accept money for sex. Which you did.

Better make that money while you can, cunt.

There is nothing more disgusting and worthless than an old woman.

You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No.

Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No.

Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No.

But ya fuck one goat..

Nicely argued.