So I'm going to do it, Sup Forums. I've got the money and I'm so fucking done...

So I'm going to do it, Sup Forums. I've got the money and I'm so fucking done. I wish I was there now but I need some insight and this is hard to seek out advice for but I'm going to fly to Hawaii and seek out an active volcano, an hero with nothing but a jump, hot air rushing over my body, then darkness. Question is, how guarded are volcano's at the top? Is hiking up one a possibility? I don't care if anyone knows or it makes the news or what the fuck ever, but if I can't do anything big in my life at least I can make my death rare or unique. Thoughts?

why this technique? obsessed with leaving behind no remains?

take out life insurance and kill yourself in such a way that it looks like an accident, it's better for your family

This technique because I have nothing left. I'm an only child, my mom died at 47 of a heart attack in her sleep 10 years ago. My father recently passed the exact same way. I have friends, but nothing beyond getting together and getting fucked up. All I do is work and drink. I had a fiance, we were together 6 years and she wised up and left me. I have nothing and will have nothing because If I was ever going to I would have a long time ago. Death by volcano is something epic to me and in the end, more than I deserve. But I want it.

well, good luck

it's going to be excruciatingly painful for a few moments before you get KOed

Thanks man. I plan to try and dive so I hit head first. I dunno how actually hard magma is so I may break my neck and die from the drop before I'm consumed . Either way, thanks for the words. Even if it's the last real ones I get.

I bet you can pay a helicopter pilot to drop you in. Those guys are crazy and $1,000 could get you in a volcano. I bet the pilot would say you slipped so your family could collect on insurance.

>I dunno how actually hard magma is
I've wondered the same thing, I assume that when something human-sized falls from a height of around 15 feet it ends up semi-submerged, but I don't actually know. I'd throw a head-sized rock in first to see. It would suck to jump in and not get KOed from either the impact or the heat, and have to slowly die from breathing in scorching air

Well if you're gonna do that, and it sounds pretty cool tbh, keep a few things in mind.
>you'll be dead within moments of touching lava, but they be fucking painful.
> it's better to just dive the fuck in, head first to make it faster while your skin sizzles and flakes away
> do it while no one is around, cause your remains wil act like a fucking firework display with all that organic matter hitting 1000s of degrees in a matter of milliseconds.
Seriously, look up videos of people tossing organic matter at magma streams, shit looks awesome.
But seriously mate, sign up as an organ donor, start giving blood, donate your time to a good cause.
We might not have hope, but someone else might. The only reason I'm still here is because
I know I can save a few more lives who actually wanna keep living. Or good luck, bud. Send me a post card.

lol #rekt

>using hashtags
>a rekt hashtag no less
The fuck outta here normie, we don't want your kind.

lol #triggered

>lol #triggered
Like I said. Get out.

#faggot

You'll actually float on the lava before you're burned to death.

yeah. it's not like water. it's molten rock. very, very dense.

sounds like an extremely excruciating way to die

woah you are so cool

This may not be what most would say but if you are sincere about this than I think it's a nobel death user. I've struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts as well but what's kept me from it is pretty much the same mentality. I don't want to go out in a sad pity party of pills or some gay shit like that I want it to be awesome. If you really do it I only ask you get it recorded. Not for the gorephiles but for the rest of us who would like to go that way but maybe don't have the balls. If you do this I see you as an inspiration. Not to kill myself but to at least do the things I'm certain I want to do instead of compromising

can i have ur stuff?

Once you no longer are afraid of death, that opens up a lot of doors. But suicide is only one of them. If you're to that point, you also have within your reach an ability to become whatever you want. Since you don't care anymore, you now have the freedom to do whatever you want without worry of the consequences. Some people go crazy, like mr. new vegas. Others decide to finally do what they really want with their lives. Not caring isn't necessarily the end. I went out to Nevada with a rental car, a 92f, and a shit ton of weed with the intention of killing myself because I was simply done. But after a few days of driving out there stoned out of my mind, I realized that lack of care gave me my freedom back. I didn't care about jobs, women, etc. I cared only about my own fulfillment and what I wanted out of life. Since then I've felt a lot better, mainly because I'm doing what I want when I want to. I don't feel tied to anything. My point is user, you could also choose to start over and be what and who you really want to