IF YOU'RE CUT

IF YOU'RE CUT
YOU'RE A KEK

>leaf has dick on the brain

What a surprise.

IF YOU'RE A LEAF
YOU'RE A KEK

>Just need some lotion and then I'm good to go. It's perfectly normal and natural to have a dry dick that looks like a mud crack.

Americans will defend this

Funny because Europeans (uncut) are getting cucked hard by the Muslims (cut)

>lumping western "europeans" whit the real europeans
senpai,plox

Don't you uncut fags get it? Being cut sucks hard. I hate it. Every day I grab my dick to take a piss, I'm reminded that my parents fell for the Jew meme when I was a baby and mutilated my dick. Its fucking awful. I wish I had my foreskin. But what can I do? I won't circumcise my son, but for fuck's sake please. It's too much already.

>Drive around in the Jewnited Comrades of America
>Halakha patrol officer pulls you over, takes out his megaphone and screams at you to step out of your vehicle and walk over to his vehicle
>You walk over to his vehicle
>He shows you the star of david badge on his chest and say: "I've been tailing you for the last couple of minutes and I noticed that you don't lubricate your dry mudcrack wiener as often as you should. If I didn't know any better I'd think that you still have your foreskin intact!"
>"I'm going to issue you a fine and issue you with a mandatory prescription to go to your local rabbi so he can bite off your foreskin so you can be normal again"

What do?

What if you don't have foreskin?

Why did you post a picture of a bald man?

fifthskin is acceptable

Its true, you get cucked by your own parents.

Im one of the lucky few americans with a mom who wasnt stupid enough to fall for the dick-snip meme.

what the heck is fifthskin?

You mean having none despite being uncut?

I have that, it sucks.

Move to Sweden and shitpost while my wife gets fucked, I guess.

>tfw my parents actually love me and would never let some Jew bite off my wiener
>tfw I have a naturally lubricated wiener

feels pretty comfy

1- It's cleaner, more convenient
2- Less sensitive, so less pleasure in sex, and hence less degeneracy
3- It's good for the economy, you pay money to a doctor or mohel, and then they can invest it, and the proceeds will trickle down to the rest of society. It also provides benefits to those professions.
4- It makes it harder to do anal, so gays are SOL
5- It encourages you to be closer to Yaweh, the eternal god of the universe.
6- It prevents masturbation, AIDS, and many other diseases.

Having a natural uncut dick in the current year is literally barbaric degeneracy.

THE CIRCUMCIZED ARE MARKED BY SATAN

what the fuck am i looking at

Fuck you, you don't know how bad it feels..

Oh wait you're a leaf, I bet you feel even worse kek

mine was cut right after i was born. i had no say in it.

>Americans will defend this
im american and dont defend this

That's some beautiful terrain. Are you saying cut is beautiful? I agree.

>it's cleaner
JUST PULL THE SKIN AND WASH IT LMAO

You're such a good boy. Here have a golden star of david. With your foreskin bitten off you won't risk getting all those diseases that results from having a clean and naturally lubricated non-mutilated dick. Who needs nerv endings anyway? Who needs full sensation?

I know that feel bro :/ fucking depressing

>this again

300 replies here we come

Stop giving me that feel

Ethnic Albanian here. I'm so lucky to be uncut.

Thank you for not cutting me mom.

>It's cleaner
You know my ears keep producing this wax stuff but instead of just clearing the excess I'm going to chop half my ear canal off problem solved

There are methods to grow foreskin back.