Cucks

Eagles of Death Metal, the unfortunate band that was attacked at the Paris massacre, is now banned from performing in festivals over "anti-Muslim" comments.
rt.com/viral/343837-death-metal-muslims-festivals/

The brother of the Brussels suicide bomber massacre is going to represent Belgium in the Rio Olympics.
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-olympics-idUSKCN0YC0DG

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz49NYIHBln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of madhouse is Europe running over there?

pls someone, nuke us already

please eat a cock

I don't know but the more I read about the supposedly "advanced" country of the EU (Germany, France, England, Sweden, etc.) - the more I wish we exited the EU and recreated a union with the rest of the countries, maybe something like the Austro-Hungarian Empire (Austra, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech, ...) --- an uncucked Europe in other words. I see Western Europe as a worse threat to Europe than Syrian refugees.

just

Well the brother is right though you don't choose your family. He has the skills to perform his sports at the olympics so why not

And you guys wonder why your countries are fucked.

>You don't choose your family
>It's an isolated case

You're the problem here, bud.

If belgian prosecutors/justice whatever can find nothing incriminating on him except oh his brother was a terrorist. Then what the fuck can they do

> before he left for Syria in 2013 and broke all contact with his family.

It's not like he came back drank a cup of tea and said well mom going to blow up some infidels now wish me luck

Mossad him?

You're making excuses for him. The culture he came from is the problem.

The fact that you isolate the person is the problem. Do you think they would blow shit up if the country they were attacking punished their family afterwards?

D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S

>giving up already before someone even thought nuking you
typical of you, baquette, waving a white flag before anything happened yet

If no one is willing to discuss this further then i'l just conclude it with some statements

I'm against the obvious forcing of multiculturalism. Especially with islamic culture. I hate the current state of EU(refugees being forced down your throat obviously ).

It's just that i can't see no reason to deny a athlete for something he has no direct influence of other than muh feels.

It's a tough one to be sure.

You can't hold someone responsible for the mistakes his or her family make. I just imagine my brother shooting up a school a raping a nun. He does that, and as a result, I lose my (imaginary) career. I lose all the hard work for the mistakes of a family member. This has to be wrong. Regardless of race.

Even still, with all that in consideration. I FEELS wrong to let a once migrant, now citizen, kill a number of born citizens and then have his family go on to represent that country in any capacity.. It's borderline disrespectful.

Out of respect for those who lost loved ones, I'd make the call to have the terrorists brother take a seat this Olympics.
As horrible as it is to punish someone for something they did not do, it has to be done out of the respect for the victims.

People died. Someone lost a wife. A son. A loved one. Considering this, he's playing a sport. It's only a game and nowhere near as important I'm comparison.

Take a seat muhhumad

The culture is a problem indeed. But the radacalisation of people CAN happen without the family knowing

Alternatively, they can FSB him.

That's the defence they always jump behind:

> We had no idea he was a good boy
> He did this on his own

Yet it always comes out that the whole community knows and hides them. That the families share sympathies and ideology, just are often too timid to act themselves.

If it were truly 'isolated' lunatics defying all their peers to become extremists,how come we don't see the same in non-muslim families. If they have as little to do with ISIS and west-hating as any normal person then shouldn't I be just as prone to suddenly converting and blowing myself up?

Don't trust a single fucking one of them, they lie to your face and laugh.

cuck

You dont choose to watch hundreds get shot whilst you are playing music either you fucking idiot

The families are almost always involved and always know.

Israel punishes the families every single time, and they are experts.

This guy's brother traveled to Syria for 6 months yet he pretends to not know what he did there

yes i'm absolutely skeptical of their community. And i'm no terrorism has no religion person either. And i hate to use the muh white people shoot schools n shiiiit defence but can you blame the family for that too?

>but can you blame the family for that too?

yeah, you can.

I'm sounding like a cold as fuck northern european here but many of those people who shot up schools were enabled in their mental illness by doting single-mother types and non-existent father figures.

If Adam Lanza's mother had been realistic instead of an enabler she would have got him a ticket to the looney bin instead of paying for a gun and shooting range lessons.

Same thing about James Holmes. His parents knew he was going off the reservation while he was at Colorado. They did nothing to notify authorities or to encourage him to get help.

Liberal media doesn't like to mention it unless it plays into their anti-gun narrative (they told the Lanza gun story to death) as it properly lays a bit of the blame at the foot of their mothers.

If it is the case you describe than i see it as a different story. Because in that case i retract my 'defense'

School shooters and terrorists are not the same - not the same in action, in intention or in aetiology. These terrorists are not mentally ill, they are 'sane' as anyone, these white school shooters will be incredibly depressed if not frequently psychotic as shown by their journals and diaries.

Sometimes there is a history of abuse and you can well blame the families, despite their protestations I doubt as well that someone from a happy loving family will murder several people outside, it's just unpopular to look into their home situation. Furthermore we should look into the school system and the society we are building - one which is obsessed with status and sex but condemns boys, some blame can be laid there.

But more importantly there is no "school shooter" ideology, no systematic group they are all drawn in to. They all embark on it for personal reasons and in an individual way. There will be background and details that need to be looked into but ultimately it was an individual attack, perpetuated by mental illness. If every shooter of a school started doing it in the name of scientology, and there was a network of scientologists online imploring young people to do so, then yes the blame would shift towards that.

cartoonist was doxxed and expelled from his school

fucking judis.

Sane siblings don't grow up markedly different; they can have differences inn the strengths of their beliefs and varying interests, skills and hobbies. But they are always in the same world and direction.

Im sure this athletic brother is genuinely not a terrorist, and would not do it himself - but guaranteed he is also vitriolically hating of the west and considers islamic culture superior. He may not even be religious himself (though its likely) but he will share in the same categories of thought as his brother.

It is a sickening insult to have him represent the country that his family has done so much to destroy.

If he were truly innocent he would be happy to make penance for the grand crimes his brother committed, he would be happy and willing to stand down in order to absolve his family of the stain and to make amends. But he isn't sorry, he doesn't care for your opinions.

They really don't realize that by censorship and denial of expression they are turn a side into a pressure cooker.

Here's a behind-the-scenes, up-close account of the events of that night from one of the band members: takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz49NYIHBln

Interview by Gavin McInnes. Good read, gory even.

Shut up, ffs

hello ahmed

>RT
It's not even anti-Muslim comments - the lead singer claimed the Bataclan security was complicit in the attacks.

The Eagles of death metal first hand accounts should be front page news globally.
They should be listened to and taken as a cautionary tale about Islam.

The families of suicide bombers should be at the least deported or locked up. But I say execution is an appropriate action.

This is what is really get but we live in backwards and fucked up world.

I hope that Muslim shit gets zika at least.

Nope, man who is a first-hand victim of islamic terrorism gets banned because of talking negatively about his enriching experience of islamic terrorism.

Regardless thank absolute god there is one based figure in the media. I've always quite liked some of their songs but figured Hughes was just a cuck friend of Homme and would come out warning us of islamaphobia like most celebrities. I was totally and utterly wrong.

Yeah all he did is say what he saw. France is so far in the toilet of Islam that just implied that the terrorists were Muslim is considered anti-Islamic now. They are still holding on to the fantasy that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. Muslims push that idea libcucks push that idea, it puts sane people in the minority.

>tfw you know the song because you've seen too many allahu akbar videos by now

Oh you're right I almost forgot the musician culture accounts for most of the terrorist attacks on earth.

Plus it's going to be completely buried by the media. The only mentions will complain about islamophobia or try and imply he made those comments because he had ptsd or something. They'll just try and sell that he was wrong if they even mention it at all.

What is wrong with these people in the press.

The left are great at infiltrating an organisation and then forming a clique whereby anyone not conforming to the left is kicked out. They get away with it because all the legislation protecting against discrimination is targeted against the right, so long as you believe you are the underdog fighting some mythical fascist then you have full pardon to be totally fascist.

You cannot get ahead in media not being left, you cannot get ahead in the public sector not being left. You can barely get ahead in any profession not being left.

I would like to share the article, I think its important - but i just qualified as a doctor and can guarantee I would be struck off or severely disciplined for doing so.

>there is no "school shooter" ideology,
Fuck the normies?

they are doing us a service by showing us how not to run things

soon enough we'll be arming up and shipping over there again to bail them out just like we did a century ago

It's going to be glorious.
I'm enlisting in the Navy, sorta thinkin to try for a corpsman just to see if I can do it. I wanna go make the world great again anons.

Abuse it, you lose it

I'm referring to freedom of speech

Kill us already