Wat do?

wat do?

>GF has NO family in the country and guilt wont let me abandon her.

>never had love this real, even if she shit all over it something was real. Trying, but can't convince my heart to give up.

Help me Sup Forumsros

da hurt

1) be man tell her to pack her shit and leave.

2) set her up so she gets caught doing coke

3) cheat on her and make sure you get caught so she leaves you

4) beta male and marry her

too much samefag

1) shes on the lease also.

2) hort of the miracle that they put her in jail, how does that help?

3) The pain is too much to stomach around her, & assuming I could pull another bitch as fat as we got together.

4) but cant people change?

You get one life. You don't have a duty to make hers better at the expense of yours. You will both move on in time. Get it over with now and don't draw it out.

I know this isn't useful right now, but why the fuck would you co-sign on a lease if she's not even *at least* your fiancée?

1) don't sign the lease again leave when it's up

2) she would at least get the help she needs

3) I was once 470lbs and I could still get pussy then it's about how you act just start workin out more

4) only if they want to

because I'm retarded. I was convinced this was perfect and we were going to grow old and have children.

1) lease has 11 months left, no way am I riding it out.

2} This is true, but I cant force help on her, tried and tried.

3) yeah I plan on it

4) how do i know if she really does

1) get someone to set the place on fire

2) you will not have to spend time with her when's she's locked up

3) good

4) that's tricky, and very hard to deal with. Basically they will make an effect to stick with fixing their lives

5) were do you love bro? I can come fuck her a few times either she will confess and you can leave her or we can set something up where you can catch us in the act and leave her I'll kick her away for you.

No...you're just lazy and desperate to stay in a familiar situation...her mental health issues negate her being able to have any real relationship, with you or anyone else..and the absolute last thing you want to do is have kids with this bitch....can you imagine how fucked up of a mother she'll be?..

The White House has a hotline where you can report illegal aliens. 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423).

Let DHS take care of her for you.

I know it would be beyond fucked. I just wish she would get the help and fix it.

You should post a pic of her
Tits

hello?

is it me you're looking for?

no do not say dis i am trying to help OP here u jackass!!!

wat

Dump the dumb slut you fucking cuck
I have been in a slightly similar situation before. I gave the chick another chance but it just ended up hurting me and alienating us even more. Don't work against yourself. She fucked up so she needs to go, mental illnesses are never ask excuse for shit like this. She will not change.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Dump her you stupid fuck, if she takes advantage of your kindness; fuck her. You tried to help but she doesn't want it, just a repeating cycle of shit that you need to rid your hands of ASAP otherwise you'll go down a rabbithole of drugs, alcohol, and/or hookers.

Ignore her now, block everything. If you feel back, get a plane/train ticket to home country and tell her to whore herself out if she can't find a place to live.

>
>No...you're just lazy and desperate to stay in a familiar situation...her mental health issues negate her being able to have any real relationship, with you or anyone else..and the absolute last thing you want to do is have kids with this bitch....can you imagine how fucked up of a mother she'll be?..

Listen to him don't be retarded there's no fixing this. Cheaters will always cheat it's their nature don't take her back if you can't take good advice it's on you.

>Cheaters always cheat

This. They see that you'll take them back after treating you like shit and disrespecting you; so they'll milk you in the non-sexy way until you're dry.

thanks Sup Forumsros. I know what has to be done, but in true OP faggoty fashion, the shit hurts.

It'll hurt a lot OP, but whatever you think or feel for her you have to ignore it. It'll take a while to get over her but fill your time with some structured activities (regular exercise, classes, ect)

I've cheated on my current girlfriend of 8 years at least 100 times with 40 or 50 different women. She has not idea. She and I actually have a really great, stable relationship. I plan on staying with her for the rest of my life. She really is the love of my life and one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Sometimes I feel a little guilty, but I realized long ago that I'm not built to be monogamous. We only get a short time on this earth. When we die, it all goes black, forever. You cease to exist. While you're alive, there are two things you should do: One, drive safe because it's fucking lame as shit to die in car crash because you're late to work or some shit, and two, stick your dick in anything that makes you happy (and never tell your girlfriend about it). That's my personal fucking creedo.

Man up and end this shit, it won't end well for you if you decide to stomach this nonsense any longer. Trust me.

why tho, why stay with someone if you can't ever be completely honest with? I want real companionship , not just a beneficial fuckable roommate.

Complete honesty isn't always a good thing. When your girlfreind asks, "do you ever think about having sex with other women?" You don't say "Yes, I think about having sex with every attractive girl I meet". Only a fucking idiot would do that. I just take it one step further. I actually go and have sex with them and I keep that shit to myself. I keep a lot of my bad habits to myself. I also don't eat boogers in front of her, or rub my hand on my asshole and smell it, or put a condom on and fuck my pillow. We all have bad habits. Keep them private and keep her happy.

Your problem is that you think about such sins in the first place. Complete honesty would fuck you over because you are already fucked and want to cheat. Normal monogamous people like us have nothing to hide so being honest is the best way to go about things and filter shit people like you.

Feels bad, OP. I'm not sure what the correct answer is but I hope things get better.

On the bright side, at least you've been with a girl and experienced love.
Most of us here never have or will.

i never thought I would either user, sometimes things happen

Yeah I'm hoping I'll get there eventually.

don't be one of those guys. end it now.

you'd do well to listen to the dubdubs, they speak truly.

I got faith in ya user, just don't worry about it , focus on you and they'll come

Thanks buddy. Probably the nicest person on Sup Forums.

cheating and drugs. get the fuck away asap or she WILL ruin your life along with hers. this is coming from an ex junkie. dont fucking stay around for that trainwreck

that get. ... Thanks, I haven't actually posted here in a long time, despite having the fucking clover tattooed on my arm. I became a reddit fag, but sometimes you need some insanity.

yes you are retarded. move out

Fucking this.
Love fucking sucks because it's basically a 10/90 situation, 90% of the time nothing good comes from it, but that special 10% is unheard of in most cases.
IMO I'd talk to her bluntly. Legit just confront her with all of this BUT WITHOUT SHOWING ANY LOVE (she'll take advantage of your emotions if you show compassion when you're being blunt trust me on atleast that). Depending on how she responds, you'll know if she's the 90 or the 10.
Even if she is the 90 your heart (actually yo dick but let's not get into that shiy) will try to convince you that this is 100% your last shot because human nature is legit just dictated on primal urges (truth feels bad man).
Personally I think she is the 90, and can go to hell because of one simple fact: as much as people want to, habits always remain. Even if you get her off the cocaine she'll eventually get back on it. If you resolve the whole cheating thing, she'll eventually cheat on you years later, when you're married, get a divorce and take half of your shit.

Get the fuck out before you get sucked up into a situation that most people get sucked into. Do the healthy thing for yourself and don't let her fuck your ONLY life.

OP, if serious;

oldfag here

just pack your shit and leave, no contact, put yourself as a priority, just as rest of anons here said

I was "dating" alcoholic for a year and a half and it was pure fucking hell, no idea how I got it in me to survive through that

cheating, lying, manipulation, you name it. fuck that shit. some people are just broken, not your fault and not your mission to "fix" them. love will NOT conquer all, especially addictions and mental problems. there's help for those who seek it. if she does not care about herself she (obviously!) does not care about you.

just cut your loses, break up, hit gym, find a hobby, focus on yourself, don't seek happiness in "being" with someone, seek happiness in yourself.

sounds a lot like she's your roommate's problem now.

read up on borderline personality disorder. get the fuck out, she's not worth it.

This board has partially restored my faith in this shithole

dont have anywhere to go. I wanted to fight for the house, not sure if I can make her leave though

well that's the one advantage of sticking your dick in crazy; when you do break up (well expect one painful hour followed by few days/weeks/months of shit then there's rainbow) and tell her to leave, she will immediately jump on another dick so not your problem anymore, if you hold for a week or so of no contact you'd be surprised how quickly can those "bitches" move on

that cosign of lease is your problem, so work it out somehow.

my advice; spend a day of reading up a lot on "how to breakup with bipolar, borderline, addict"
do it honestly, kindly, politely and especially, limit your emotions whatever she do, and fucking stick with it

stand up for yourself, nobody else will do it

I will read up on that tomorrow, Thanks for the advice . Gotta get some sleep, first night I've felt I can in a while. G'night Sup Forumsros

If that's pic related....

ABORT MISSION!!! ABORT ABORT ABORT!!

Even if not pic related, abort.

This bitch will not accept any consequences for her actions what so ever.

You ain't got time for that shit.

do you know her? pic is related

What you loved is a lie, you don't love her, not the real her anyway

What you loved was a mistaken idea of her

The person you loved never existed. She's actually a cheating lying bitch. Can't trust anything that comes out of her mouth, and it's not your responsibility to take care of a freakin stranger.

No, but she has "crazy eyes"

Never ever fuck a chick who has crazy eyes.

I don't know how to describe crazy eyes but I've never been wrong before.

Dude you don't need to be in a shitty relationship.
It hurts to break it off but it'll hurt more to stay in it.
Also, the sooner you leave her the sooner you can find a better girl.

thank you for those words. going through a breakup with a psycho. wanted to conquer all with love and forgiveness.

thats bad?

wait are you saying that wanting to conquer all with love and forgiveness is psycho? or you wanted to conquer all with love in forgiveness in your breakup with a psycho ?

OP I myself have been in this situation. Giving her additional chances is just gonna fuel her to do it again. She isn't sorry it happened, she's sorry she did it.

She's like a fucking psychotic succubus. She'll do whatever it takes to get her way, even if it means hurting others.

Since being out of that type of relationship, I gained a backbone and found a girl who is 100 times better than what I had.

i wanted to conquer all with love.