Come to Sup Forums

>come to Sup Forums
>thought the country threads would be like DJT, threads dedicated to learning languages, but they're just stupid circlejerks

Why?

Come to DJT, learn Japanese and fuck my little sister.

You are in Sup Forums, even the most informative boards use the word nigger in any post

Everything was fine before flags

In Sverigetråden there are just a bunch of homos roleplaying as animegirls and talking gaysex with each other these days. Faggotry should be a bannable offence, they ruined the entire general.

lel, go to reddit if you think a general that was banned from Sup Forums and /jp/ is a measure of quality.

You cannot learn japanese from anime and people need to stop pretending.
Why don't you people just fuck off to /ota/?

ツンデレ?

I want a language learning general where people will help me instead of shittalking me and resuming to circlejerk

go the fuck elsewhere then. Generals and people who frequent generals are cancer. After a week it's the same circlejerk over and over again.

fuck you kraut, the main reason for Sup Forums is for language learning, after they deleted /lang/. ""cultural"" exchange aka shit tier banter comes next

>the main reason for Sup Forums is for language learning
has never been the case. Fuck off. moot stole the Sup Forums concept from Krautchan because autistic discussions about haplogroups and cultural conflicts sold.
>after they deleted /lang/
because the board was deader than /m/ and /po/ lmao

Make a duolingo account if you want to learn languages on the internet.

To be fair, you can asked us nicely in /asean/ but since the SEA language are irrelevant and not that popular, so.. yeah.

*could've

Then fuck off

Why are Japs so mean and evil

>You cannot learn japanese from anime and people need to stop pretending.
people in djt don't even do that kek

>Sup Forums is for language learning
I wish
>""cultural"" exchange
Could be nice if the only cultural exchange was shitting on each others countries habits and customs.

I just wish they would ban all Sup Forums posting and "banter" shit and force them to go to /bant/.

*wasn't

>Make a duolingo account if you want to learn languages on the internet.
What DJT for Japanese is multitudes better than what Duolingo has to offer and the site they have put together is arguably one of the best Japanese language learning resource collections in any language.
Your problem seems to be personal and arguments entirely irrational. There is a reason why the Sup Forums sticky and wiki is all about language learning and not segregated nation based ghetto chatrooms.

don't go outside of DJT, the people here are toxic on a massive scale.

circlejerking is in fact a vert important factor in the process of language acquistion you stupid leaf