When was the last time you took a shower Sup Forums?

When was the last time you took a shower Sup Forums?

about 20 hours ago, after the gym.

I shower right away after work/gym/hot day. will shower multiple times a day if needed.

today was a lazy day with no exertion, so i didn't shower.

Monday

I don't even fucking know over a week though

3 hours ago before work

2 days ago.Would have today, but I spent too much time communicating with a gril over the internet

yesterday

Sunday - wife thinks I'm the only one

Like 4 years ago. Don't have a shower here, only bath.

My head's not itching yet, so I'm fine.

I haven't had a proper for shower for 3 months. But I have been using a wet flannel on my armpits.

You dont shower and believe in flat earth. You must have a verry strong autism level in your body

I like booz to bro

If you live in a country with access to clean water and you do not shower daily, kill yourself.

Does it count if it was golden?

Last night. You?

Haha retard. If you dont shower you cant approach Amy girl without borderline disorder

2 days ago but I've been sick so I haven't been going out much

Its just sad you think Its cool tell me your iq score

Yesterday

2 months ago so my hair is really dry

Today. Filthiness is comfortable but counterproductive.

Actually showering everyday can harm you and if you shampoo everyday your hair would be stipped of oils quicker which leads to prepature balding. Either shower the day after you showerd or everyday but less shampoo. Look it up

I'm not saying a deep clean everyday. I have long, thick hair and a massive beard. But I shower daily, I just rotate my shampoo/conditioner days.

But in general, at least get in and rinse the filth off of your body, even if only for 5 minutes to remove the stink. Just because you can't smell it on yourself doesn't mean you smell good. If you wait until you start to stink, then you already waited too long.

13hours ago

A month ago. Currently using washcloth with soap, Body wash, and deoderant.

24 hrs ago before work, about to take a new one now

It's been about 18 months, just kind of out grew the shower.

Baby wipes suffice.