3. Liga
19:00 Werder Bremen II - Preußen Münster -:-

As promised.

Finally a good OP!

hello i am here now

shit op btw

get that plant a new pot jesus fucking christ

What's the best season for Umtopfen?

How would I know? Probably mid to late spring?

well done

mine is dying becaue i used bad soil with evil animals in them. hoping for a revival once the sun comes out and weather gets gud

summer of course

>dumbers

who /missingpog/ here

exciting game today

pog? more like dog

hello

pog? more like fog

fog? more like frog

evening

ugh, you ruined it

time to watch some bayern real highlights

agree its a total diseaster

time to watch some bayern fake highlights

i think we will see a desperate Ingolstadt fighting harder than ever today.

Arminia Bielefeld - 1. FC Kaiserslautern 0-1
Eintracht Braunschweig - 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 4-1
TSV 1860 München - Würzburger Kickers 1-2

ingolstadt? more like owngoalstadt

#tradition
#fuckkommerz
#echteliebe

>Dortmund playing Friday
>the FC Bayern playing Sunday
Tomorrow will be a real yawn-o-rama in /bundes/

ireland - england at 18:00 cet

>Dortmund
nobody fucking cares
da bulls are playing da fishheads tomorrow

I'll be out eating with my family by then

Yes that game will be okay but it will not create leben in the /bundes/

>Werder - Leipzig
>Frankfurt - HSV
>Köln - Hertha

markmark pls

>Robben is the only BuLi player in the Dutch squad
wow...

just realized that lahm and alonso announced their fuckoffs with robben and ribéry being safe for next season so bayern are basicaly confirmed champions league winners 2017.

its a deadly combination of mature players who know their future and other imba players

He will get injured.

Hmm only four in the Danish squad. Would have guessed maybe one or two more but it makes perfect sense.

>imba

>not sure if Ronny or Alois

Anyway, everybody knows that Dortmund supporters are the core of /bundes/, you ain't fooling noone, shill.

how often do you think they do a painting job on those walls? every year during summer break?

>imba

makes room for some films in the cue

what? no thanks

nice

whatever, Johannes
pay denbts

Ya

>tfw currently watching the Miyazaki Collection
>tfw all of those movies are fucking great

did you see Dolberg yesteday?

very very good, proper talent that youngster huh

it's not 2012 anymore

the core of /bundes/ are anime autists and foreigners using this thread as a chatroom

yeah

you should watch one piece instead

how would pogba be at bayern? he and sanches would make a top tier midfield imho

you should shut your goddamn mouth

shit
no

Yeah I switched a bit back and forth between that, United and the darts.
He's different from the low wuality Eredivisie statpadders. I'm old enough to remember br Ronaldo at his peak and there's something about Dolberg that reminds me of him, obviously nowhere near the same level yet.

carlo ancelotti is losing his hair game

k thx

Yes, the calmness and control he has is really impressive. Maybe he will replace Lewandowski in the future.

Saved. Both cake and plate look good.

Pico no boku

y-you too

Six days race from Spain late tonight. Maybe a bit too far into the road season for any good names to be there.
I might look up the starting list later to see if I want to watch.
Would have liked a NASCAR race tonight. Wish they were on from like 21/22 until midnight or 0100.

you look good too

is aldi tuna pizza the GOAT or what? cheap and excellent taste i'll tell you what.

whats in the background? is that a whey protein jar, a piece of chocolate and a piece of white chocolate?

A what jar?
And yes, and yes. For the splinters.

a whey protein jar

It's a trash can.

alright

I love the outside-the-stadium atmosphere, especially in late summer when it's warm and the sun is low but not too low in the sky.

what is this guy on the left up to?

yes

just got reminded of the time i went to the olympiastadion in munich and chillaxed on the grass with beer and two male friends

probably waiting for someone

The area outside Brondby stadium is actually okay, but it's just too far from everything.
Parken is very good. Plenty of life, bars, and the big Fælledparken.
Sometimes makes me wish I was a FCK fan haha!

Århus stadion looks pretty nice. I'd like to visit one day. It lies in the middle of Marselisborg forest/park, not too far from the coty. I imagine walking there from the city center is nice on game day.

Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4

i dont think i could go to the westfalenstadion. its too xbox hueg and would scare me tßh

Because it's big or the amount of people?

Parken can be a bit scary if you suffer from vertigo since it's very steep.

autist

Rudeness is not aloud

@BVB Who's gonna make it on the pitch tonight? Also, who's gonna make it on Twitter? Find out at bvbtweetleague.com! #bvbfci

1860 didn't exactly get Gytkjær for free, yet he seems to start on the bench an awful lot.
Maybe don't fork out that much for someone who literally had one or one and a half good seasons in (no offense meant) Tippeligaen.

It's okay! Quit it on my first try after ~20 minutes but watched it later with some people and yeah it was fine.

well im 15 minutes in and they caught my attention with this 30 day countdown. i want to see how it ends

>Quit it on my first try after ~20 minutes

the structure itself is the problem. i don't know why, but huge buildings are scary lol.

no u!

well the game might be interesting to see the literally who's in dortmund's team playing. also emre mor might get exposed, so there's that.

>HURR LOOK AT MY CHEEK BONES AND LIPS

Hmm okay I really like oversized things like massive buildings.

Yes I don't want to be rude to Emre Mor but I remain utterly unconvinced that he will ever amount to anything of note.

>I really like oversized things
like yer mum lmao

Dortmund: Bürki, Piszczek, Sokratis, Ginter, Schmelzer, Castro, Guerreiro, Durm, Kagawa, Pulisic, Aubameyang

Ingolstadt: Hansen, Haderjgonaj, Matip, Tisserand, Brégerie, Suttner, Cohen, Morales, Kittel, Leckie, Lezcano

>Johannes at it again with the deletions

I'm a bit surprised nobody has tried to call up Hadergjonaj for the upcoming international break.

HÄHÄ

What are your thoughts on the look of this dressing room?

Bench?

looks like hell with all the visible pipes, small mirrors and paper cups. would not even take a single step into this room tbqhf

where's the beer?? 0/10 room

>Ginter

Unsere Bank: // Our subs: Weidenfeller, Bartra, Mor, Schürrle, Merino, Passlack, Weigl.

Harsh but fair!

kys

perhaps the designers first wanted to give the room dat dere steampunk flair and decided to fuck this shit half way through and said we /postmodern/ now

>looks like hell with all the visible pipes,
Maybe they were going for the "Industrie-Romantik" look,

Old picture I know but I prefer Dortmund's to this