Hey guys, i live in Iceland and i want to top Anders Breivik, Stephen Paddock and Andrew Kehoe

Hey guys, i live in Iceland and i want to top Anders Breivik, Stephen Paddock and Andrew Kehoe.

Since we live in the information age, how can i manage to do that? Virtually impossible to get guns here, let alone semi or automatic ones as well bombs.

So wat do? how do i become infamous and the first Icelandic mass murderer (yes i know fbi monitors Sup Forums)

uhh...

i dont know even.

kys and then give people heartattacks as a sppoooookkkkkyyyy ghost

This. What did Icelanders do to you? It’s so nice and peaceful. Just sheep and sweaters everywhere.

Smuggle from Russia, Serbia, or Romania through right people. Shit like that is dirt-cheap there.

BTW HELLO, FBI, I HOPE YOU LOVE MY FREAKY FETISHES! XOXOXO

they exist? doesnt matter i just want to die and be notoriously remembered forever regardless of the infamy.

ive lived here for 30 years in a small town (keflavík) and every day i just want murder everyone i see and go out with a bang, wouldn't be worth it unless i get rank1 at the mass murder scale which paddock almost revived, but i guess Breivik is stil n1.. and that fucker is still alive.

Have you tried moving, you stupid faggot?

Dude why do you want to kill white people are you a fucking nigger?

because i know my country is supposedly the most "Normal" country on the globe to live at but after living here all my life while eyebrowsing the rest of the world i came to realize that white people suck just as bad as sand niggers, it just depends on the mentality which is mostly formed by your parents which are 90% of the information you receive during your childhood, otherwise people wouldnt believe on a homophobic god that created the world 6k years ago lol.

also i just want to kill people i dno, if we were infested by muslims or barely evolved monkeys (blacks) i would probably target them first if i could get a hold of a bump fire semi automatic here

they gave us bjork

Ahh, so you're a jew.

op; exactly, there isnt a single person or an insect in iceland that listens to Björk so we have no fuckin idea whythe rest of the world does...

Which makes me think that you all are pretentious hipster cunts.

Nope, after Breivik, Hitler is my idol.

after all the aryan race were/is basically me irl, while jews are the vermins of this globe

If you're not using any sort of VPN, or are using windows 10 this post will get you on a watch list and everything you do now will be monitored.

If you even attempt to do anything you'll be caught before you can do it

nice quiet town... right by the airport right?

search for inspire issue 8, it`s an A.Q magazine with a tutorial on how to make a remote controlled bomb

I hope you don’t do it OP not Iceland. I love that place... food is expensive as well as smokes and gasoline, but damn it’s completely tranquil.

bro, björk is actually one of the best things in this worlds whole music history

Fuck sake, why use guns?!? you can't get them, and you clearly just want them for an action movie circle jerk with yourself. If you want to kill large numbers of people, go get an HGV licence. Learn how to drive a big fucking truck, takes like a week, hire a big fucking truck, drive through a large crowd of people. Choose the right event, and you'll smash Breiviks score. If you want to kill lots of people, there are way more efficient methods that don't draw attention than getting hold of guns.

Go extermimate subhuman niggers and sand people, not whites.
I am not provocating anyone to commit acts of violence against any group, because it would be illegal. :)

>white people suck just as much as sand niggers

Fuck off faggot, if it wasn't for whitey we wouldn't be having this conversation. If sand niggers weren't around nothing would change except crime and war would plummet

checked

>if it wasn't for whitey we wouldn't be having this conversation
So what? We'd be having a different one or maybe none at all. Stop fetishizing commodities.

>we'd be having a different one

No we wouldn't, because the internet wouldnt have been invented for years, Sup Forums wouldn't exist, and your cuck larping ass wouldn't have been born.

Can't prove any of that. We might be using Russian computers today. We might be using a phone bbs. You simply lack imagination or an ability to see any consequences beyond your own next move, like a typical american.

There are so many easier ways to mass-murder people, I will not give out any information as I do not want people to get any clever ideas, but just to open your minds up a bit google "Tokyo subway sarin attack", may the victims of the Tokyo subway attack rest in peace. I do not support any kind of murder and I hope you are joking.

>Can't prove any of that. We might be using Russian computers today. We might be using a phone bbs. You simply lack imagination or an ability to see any consequences beyond your own next move, like a typical american.

Sup Forums was made by a white guy

You are white

Without whites neither would exist. This isn't a proof thing, this is fucking fact

I took whitey to refer to the imperialist civilization of the 16th century to the present, and the artificial group identity that slaveholders ascribed to members of European countries quite selectively and arbitrarily.

>trying to sound smart by using big words

You sure got me, user. What the fuck does that have to do with what I said, anyways? I said without whites you wouldn't be here, I didn't ask what you define a white person as.