Snap of a vegas aftermath vid. Never seen such a hot deceased girl, bated to this many times

Snap of a vegas aftermath vid. Never seen such a hot deceased girl, bated to this many times.

Find help

are you new or just american?

Like seriously, find help...

you should get some sleep, you've got a long day of being a disappointment to everybody you know in the morning. rest up.

Looks good to me m8

Not a sick fuck like op but I've seen this video and I've been wondering which victim she was? Name? It's sad because you just know someone she knows has seen this clip, at least one.

give me more

Is she ID'd yet?

Does your country have a Sup Forums?

Me too, bump for this shit. I like her, I feel bad for the poor girl. What was her name or something? Anybody know?

It's that dead stare. It's hauntingly hypnotizing. And the way her blood just settles in her mouth, I hope she went quick

rekt

Why, what would compel someone to check a for a heartbeat in a field of corpses.

well you're not very well going to check for a heartbeat in a field of standing, dancing people.

her name is Jennifer Irvine

OP here, didn't post the vid clip. But are you retarded? Just cause they're laying on the ground, you're gunna assume they're dead? There would be way more dead with that thought process. Everyone gets checked for a chance of survival until an official pronounces death.

>It wasn't voyeurism, I was checking for vital signs, see ?
What a piece of shit of human being.

because sometimes they aren't corpses and people are still alive? is this a real question?

was*

plus if she still had a heartbeat and he saved her life and she survived she would be obligated to bang him.

trying to be edgy, looking like a cunt

I think you might be right.

where were her loved ones/friends?

so her friends and loved ones are gonna stay there and stand next to her dead body after she is already gone and a shooter is still gunning them down? your logic is shit. gg just forfeit.

I'm guessing they ran away and lost her in the chaos. Seems reasonable

Thanks user. She looks younger dead

Gunning down all those country faggots must have been the best feeling ever. When i'm old and giving up i'll probably do the same thing

It's good of them to take a video of them being so brave and compassionate. He had to take the video otherwise he wouldn't have been able to post it up to his facebook for pats ont he back and applause.

I was disappointed he didn't at least grab some titty or lift a shirt for us. Dead girl titty is the best titty.

>hot chick in a gore thread
>aww fuck i like her so much, what's her facebook

stay virgin forever

It's a shame he didn't empty a clip at the stage and take down the twangy voiced cunt on stage.

because they arent retarded

Sir edgeington baitson

What is it with her looking better dead? In life she was a monkeymouthed skank.

I know right? the stage was the closest but i think the stage was blocking his view

no bait here. welcome to Sup Forums you fucking nigger

do me a favour a kill yourself now, waste of space

feds are looking into you now haha you fukt now boi.

Mr. Pickles Funtime Abortion Clinic: We'll bring out the kid in you!

How do you know it's her?

you can tell. look at facial features.

Niggers don't ever use the word "sir" in that context. You'd know that if you weren't such an ignorant newfaggot

I don't. The people whos posts i responded to said it was her.

Sorry, my Sup Forums post doesn't have the same exacting standards as a Washington Post article. Next time I'll contact the factcheckers department and have them confirm with the family of the girl, the guy who took the video and the Las Vegas Medical Examiners Office.

Either trolls or reddit fags. Blows my mind more people arn't on board with this shit...

>faggots
>country music
>inbred fuck doesn't know he's an inbred fuck killing inbred fucks
>one delayed food stamp away from becoming Americanized version of Baghdad with more guns
>herp

God I want to punch that faggot. Thinks he some hero or some shit walking around yelling out for emt while filming. I hope someone kidnaps his mother and films her death and makes him watch it while being tortured

Juicy! Story?

Dude, you don't have to peacock so hard.

We all know you're gay for him.

Gay for throbbing lovemuscle.

Gay for his COCk.

he was an ISIS terrorist... read the news

That's the prove he didn't soffucated anyone, if i see someone touching my girl corp i would be mad at him, that's a prove for himself that he's doing a good thing

Should have grabbed some tit.

What are you some kind of faggot?

the irony in this is amazing

I don't think anyone is going to accuse someone running back onto a field of fire of going around suffocating people who've just been shot.

It's more likely he's a dudebro who wants a killer video for his instagram so he can get lots of pats on the back and told how awesome he is.

If there was a world-ending asteroid hurtling towards earth that would just turn the entire mass of the earth into a cloud of dust, he'd be the asshole filming its approach with his phone.

Yup

Fuck off you edgelord. You're so desperate for attention.

>news
>news
>news
>must be true
>news
>news
>news

Niggers

That guy taking that video is drunker than a mother fucker. Lots of people there were heavily intoxicated at the time of the shooting.

This chucklefuck just wanted to be involved some how.

>i was there!
>i saw it happen!
>people died!

you were in your moms basement and the entire thing never happened. Fucking morons thinking this shit even happened

So you can look like you know what you're doing and be helpful to the authorities. I see people like this all the time at collisions. Some bystander who decides this is his chance to shine.

Cus that's what they do on TV!

No hes name is Robert Poulsen

If the person who shot that video was genuine, it would never have been uploaded to the internet.

Wow, that is super sharp. Cut. Ting. Edge.

you now realise this is what your character was doing in Fallout when you killed someone

I read this at the same exact time it came on my tv. Believe it or not that's wild.

That's very disrespectful.id cum in her blood filled mouth/10

Yeah, i like how they are calling that one dude a hero for standing up and flipping the bird, when all he was is too drunk to have any sense to take fucking cover. Either that or the pic was taken after the shooting stopped.

I felt bad seeing her and thinking she looked so pretty...ill drop some pics of the victims that i think look like her and we can debate

some people shoot videos like that to show how horrible the situation was

also, some people were saying "hurr durr i don't see any gore so it obviously didn't happen"

Why are you posting this scripted b movie shit?

Welcome to my side of the field boys.

Maybe??