Who writes a book about the biggest failure of their life?

Who writes a book about the biggest failure of their life?

are you shilling her book?

Someone who likes money and isn't a faggot who's scared to admit failure

Found the shill.

The failure of literally everyone except her (at any meaningful level)

whatever happened, this fucking bitch was a 600 million dollar dinner--the budget for her shitty campaign--and she never put out.

someone who saw a market to exploit

Didn't you hear? Yer ma wrote a book about you

It's for sale in the toilet paper section at a Coscos near you

someone who wants some easy money

The book which has both the question and the answer on the front cover

>admits failure
>spends the entire book blaming everyone but herself
Lol, ‘k

Hitler?

>implying that the purpose of book deals isn't simply a socially acceptable means of the rich paying one another off

>he thinks she wrote it

I miss the days of Bill Clinton being in office. Back when the president didn't mind someone getting on their knees.

- She admits what she did wrong.
- She tears ass on the cuckservative media, fake Dems like Bernie, explains how Cheeto is FAR more creepier than any of us know.
- Did not write it as a future candidate.

"I don’t understand why there’s an insatiable demand in many quarters for me to take all the blame for losing the election on my own shoulders and quit talking about Comey, the Russians, fake news, sexism, or anything else. Many in the political media don’t want to hear about how those things tipped the election in the final days. They say their beef is that I’m not taking responsibility for my mistakes—but I have, and I do again throughout this book. Their real problem is that they can’t bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump, from providing him free airtime to giving my emails three times more coverage than all the issues affecting people’s lives combined."

Finally, don't cry for her -- she's worth over $280 million dollars.

>she admits she did wrong
>says it was everyone else’s fault she mainly lost
Lol, ‘k.

>Rod Ham
What did she mean by this?

What Comey said was if anyone other than her had done what she did, they would likely have been prosecuted - ergo she commited prosecutable crime but somehow managed to not be charged due to her connections.

$280 million dollars... That's very well for someone in public office for over 30 years. How ever did she make that much money?