German couples

I wont say that this is the average german couple, i will only say that this image is very VERY common.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/vDjSN1N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meh

they both look like nice people. what's the problem?

It's always the blonde women. They do the same shit here in the US. I rarely ever see a brunette with a black dude, they're usually pretty redpilled, it's ALWAYS the blonde Germanic looking women doing it.

Why do blonde German whores love brown cock so fucking much

Crackers everywhere blame white girls for going with Men of Color but all you do about it is complain on anime forums (while at the same time starting threads fetishizing Women of Color and even Men Dressed up as Women)

Put yourself in their situation, would you want a nerdy video game playing anime faggot or a guy that at least acts like a man? Think about it. You only have yourselves to blame

provacateur

you mean it literally NEVER happens?
you should leave your basement some time

They are. That arab dude has been my friend for as long as i can remember. He is honestly a way too nice of a person.
I'm just saying.

The Problem is that you're a retard

bait to derail the thread. fuck off.

what the fuck is up with her teeth?
Odd veneers?

>brown eyes
>brow roots
don't even concern yourself. the poles have never been concerned with racial purity.

>It's always the blonde women

Most of them are fake blonde

I'd racemix with that qt.

I confirm this.

t. Ossi

Just goes to show how much of a fucking cuck you are. This is why your country is turning brown - "He's a nice guy! I don't mind!"

You should just get her to cheat on you and cuck that shitskin, fuck him he can go back to Kuwait.

Tanning booths must be a very lucrative business in Germany at the moment.

Which city ?

I'd want the guy with a job instead of the government leech

are you all fucking retarded or something? especially in the east this will not happen

No they're fucking not. Most of them are legit blondes.

i hope one day you get an actual friend, friend.

>pierced nose
and nothing of value was lost

she is 40

I can confirm this too.
Especially as I'm brown and tonking a blonde.

>Dyed hair
>under bite
>recessive jaw
>possibly using contact lenses

Immigrant female making herself look Aryan to fool immigrant males. I'm surprised she fooled you. Maybe you are shitskin as well OP

Friends are for children. Wait until you get older, there is no such thing. Push comes to shove or someone thinks they can get a leg up on you, they will. You're naive.

I would never homewreck myself but this Arab can fuck off back to the Middle East.

go get 'em my man

>wahhh reality is bait! I'm entitled to White Women!

Some of the refugees are kinda cute and I'd suck their penis if they weren't cut :^)

you're right. every man is an island.
alternatively you could stop being such a gay retard.

Goddam she looks 27.

Shows how slow you are. You know nothing about that guy, yet make the same assumptions of him that you made of people here, baseless assumptions.

You guys are obsessed with mixed race couples as if it was something very common. I only saw 4 in my life and 3 of them where white guy + non white girl.
>b-but muh women are whores

>using "gay" as a slur

lmao

You have your hideous brown women, we don't want them. They're all yours. Fuck off our white women you dirty shitskin.

oh no the Turk tranny has arrived

recently i'm seeing a lot of bwwm couples in my city.

Disgusting

>Turk
wat
>tranny
wat

A wise man once said to me, "you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit."

if you're actually gay then you have nothing to worry about :3

>german
>women
pick one, this is probably a polish chick. They love the non-white dick.

... fag.

Are you a troll or a woman ?, if you are a woman you know the rules (timestamp)

Oh woe is us South Africa. The Europoors don't know what it's like to live around niggers. They have no pride, no heritage.

We're doomed

The attractiveness rules apply. If two people are attractive it doesn't matter what race they are.

>tfw even smelly refugees drown in white pussy while Sup Forums is reduced to fapping to anime with a buttplug in their assholes

lmao

skype?

You are 100% correct. Blonde liberal SA girls also love going for black cock, because their IQ is probably under 60 and they have been in Cape Town for far too long. And German men that come to South Africa find the nigger women "exotic," and many end up dating them. It's disgusting.

I really am gay, but I fail to see how that automatically makes me a troll :^)

There are few statistics on this and those who exist (like in france for example) say that white males are much more likely to an arab woman than white females. It's always anecdotal evidence and cherrypicked images in these threads. Stop the fearmongering and get a girlfriend.

Are...are you contactfagging on Sup Forums of all places? :^)

I said to the wise man, "Wow, you are like a mastermind in a room full of rednecks, Captain Obvious."

poo in loo my friend, poo in loo

shh, shh.

>being in a relationship with a Western woman
Good lord no. I don't want some nigger's leftovers.

>Blonde liberal SA girls also love going for black cock
Can you prove your statement ? I heard the opposite. That they hate niggers

P O O
O
O

>non-whites
>attractive
>implying attractiveness is all that matters over intelligence, volition or cohesion
>implying an 'attractive' mudskin to you xenophiles even makes a good looking mixed mongrel

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for wheat fields.

You obviously don't get it. You chicken shit.

He's cute

You know what, why don't you fucking come here and live here for a few years in order to see it for your goddamn self. Go to Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and even Port Elizabeth. You will be in for a rude awakening.

>He's cute

He really isn't though, he has a very semitic nose.

Arabs can be cute when they have soft facial features :^)

Well i don't know where you live, i see at least one everytime i go out.

sick how they push this degeneracy, I want to kill merkel, to carve eagle on her back.

Lit what happens here is pic related, say goodbye to your family forever fucking paki whore. Poop collectors in India has a more worth/higher social status than these dumb cunts. She will never get a man.

If pic is real I hope she gets killed

Designated shitting elevator shafts :^)

>france

Blonde people are usually pretty stupid, they're snowniggers and i've never met a smart one.

You're not entitled to white women, they're the ones choosing us ;)

Well I like him how he is :D

found this in the don instagram comment

>mfw that's actually a French man's hand...

There's nothing to get. And that's why you live in a trailer home. You imbecile motherfucker faggot.

>arabs can be cute when they have various parts of their anatomy blown off by shrapnel.

SKYPE?

...huh, come to think of it i, i've only met one certifiably smart blonde person my entire life

You can't change being a chicken shit no matter how much you'd like.

t. Ibrahim, get back to your own fucking consequences or expect to be purged

Why won't you love me instead? :^)

imgur.com/vDjSN1N

>Fake blonde

Almost always a shitskin male and a white female, almost never a shitskin female and a white male.

Was it Dolph Lundgren?

Me too and my town is tiny, however I've never seen a woman above 4/10 with one. Most of the time I see a mudshark I'm grateful she's mixing, she's marking her genetics as not white any more and we're much better without them.

Statistically worldwide blonde/ruddy/red/light brown would be far far the highest in terms of IQ. Japs be damned, their average IQ is only a couple of points above northern Europe, there are countries in Africa with 20+ million people in them and an average of 58, Ethiopia has tons of people and 40% of their country has IQs so low they lack the ability to plant vegetables. If the food isn't just there to be picked up and eaten they will roll about on the floor starving and crying.

Some people on this Moldovan gunsmithing forum seriously underestimate how different and dumb these fucking mudpeople are.

I'm white, just not a blonde sub-human.
Because we only get male immigrants.

link pls

BLODÖRN!

But when your Mom shat you out, did she think she'd get a chicken salad? Or just more nigger semen?

i left my shoes in your office.

Try Niels Bohr.

I look Atlantid, by Sup Forums standards I'm not white. That's fine, keep falling for the J--s' divide and conquer :^)

Wtf even when they're the minority they still choose to fuck themselves out of existence. We're doomed.

I don't know, when your mom shat you out, did she think she was giving birth? Or just passing another turd.

>tfw black

For fucks sake can someone PLEASE tell me where all these beautiful white women who arent disgusted by minorties are seriously

Ever visit the Chavs in your superior island of post-Roman rape?

When your home health aide comes to empty your catheter bag, does she mention how handsome your leg sores are, or talk about how your face looks like chicken feces?

Malmo, NYC, San Francisco, Ottawa, Toronto, Sacramento, London, Amsterdam and Paris.

>Jews
>Blonde

SHOO SHOO PERFIDIOUS JEW

>by Sup Forums standards I'm not white
Thanks for that dollop of kosher shit greasy fucking shabbos yid. North Atlantid are closely related to sub-Nordid, both are very concentrated in France and both are corded Nordid types. There's only 4 'native' groups to Europe that aren't white, gypsies, Albanians, Lappoids and kikes.