/mena/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezhT7zCJYJY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

احب الدنيا واعيش لياليها
نار يا حبيبي

:3333333333333333333333333333

What Music does /mena/ listen to atm currently?
What Music does /mena/ listen to as guilty pleasure when they're alone?

shit thread

arap music oriented post
amazigh toureg of azawed bro band
reeeeeeeeee

And reminder to never post in namefag/tripfag threads and to always sage bomb them

Leave namefag

*>tfw 0.11 HDI just

So, what level of heresy would a clone of Mohammed be. I mean, we know of his tomb, there could still be some genetic material there.

Daily remainder that arabs land are only for jews to conquer .
FOR GREATER ISRAIL AND BEYOND

Kys madarchod

Friend my reminder the mzabs are the only true followers of the sunna (orthodoxism, doing business in other towns to enrich their ghardaia relatives) and that why they're so rich

Algeria should be governed by mzabs, sufis and the army should be formed by arabs, chaouis and kabyls

T. Çomar wannabe jew dönme

Quality thread as usual, I see

Why won't you dune coons stick to your deserts?
Either convert to Christianity or stick in your native mudslime lands

Isn't Côte d'ivoire 40% muslim ?

And 60% not inbred goat rapist what's your point?

Which city dowg?

>chri*stcucks

at least my religion doesn't center around a guy who rapes goats and sodomizes little boys

kek saved

at least my religion isn't centered around a kike who got odomized

>hatay
Ananı sikeyim gavat

Iranian debate is a fucking shitshow. It's bad even by Iranian standards.

Raisi is sleeping. Ghalibaf is attacking Rouhani. Rouhani blames everything on Ahmadinejad
Jahangari is protecting Rouhani, attacking Ghalibah that ''during the sanctions you were eating ice cream with gold''

Raisi wakes up, says they should invite Ahmadinejad, because Rouhani speaks only of him.

Rouhani is very calm, very boring. No soul no desire like in those closed rallies.

There are 2 more guys, no idea why they are there.

The country is fucked.... i can't wait for the inevitable coup by the IRG.

>odomized
I didn't know Muslims had their own word for gay sex

seriously jahangiri is 10 times better then Rouhani... How?

still with all this.

Rouhani is the only one knowing economy. Raisi/Ghalibaf speak of gibs to the poor.

Rouhani speaks of empowering the private sector.

/Blog

Jahangiri is on fir lmao.

and of course he will pull out before the vote to support Rouhani......

الخريطة خاطئة
اين بلاد الامازيغ؟؟؟؟
:DDDDDDddddddddddd

Hashemitaba does a great job arguing increased cash subsidies cause inflation. Argues admin cant just print money to deal with deficit

Good to see economic realities debated

>iranian election
come back next friday we don't care who is gonna be the next puppet of the eternal mullah or whatever

:DDDDDDDDDDD XDDDD :DD:DD :-ضضضض

>next puppet of the eternal mullah
Raisi might be the next Supreme Leader if he wins.

Still interesting to see which faction has more influence

حط علم القردسطان جنبه بامكانك

>Complain about westerners being racist and not liking you in their countries because you're a minority.
>Do the exact same thing to minorities who live in your countries.

Raisi finally waked up

Unless the military overthrows them to reestablish Persia and Zoroastrianism I don't care.

اخرس يا بلاع العير
we can do this because our societies are alpha yours is liberal, feminist, "tolerant" and "understanding". your naivety is not our fault.

No it just makes you a hypocrite, who shouldn't be listened to.

:o

>reestablish Persia and Zoroastrianism

just kill yourself.

The military will do nothing. When the constitutional revolution happened in 1900's the army didn't save the Qajars
Nor the government when Reza Khan entered Tehran in 1920
Nor Mossadegh in 53
nor Pahlavi in 79

Why do you think Khomeini formed the IRG

>just kill yourself.
It's literally the only thing that makes the country worthwhile. Otherwise they're just a bunch of violent savages who got cucked by Arabs.

mate

people here aren't your average diasp*ra rat
nobody here except a few algerian homos from france complain about racism
we all have the same rights and opportunities broadly speaking so there is no cause for complaint.

now fuck off with your cringy reddit moralism shithead. this thread is for fascism and taboo

>the only thing that makes the country worthwhile.

for you orientalist retards.

subhunan arabs turks will conquer you all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezhT7zCJYJY

>cringy reddit moralism shithead.
Well if what you say is true than fine, I've just seen diaspora flags complain about racism on Sup Forums a lot and it's fucking stupid when they just go to their tribal bullshit right after saying that.

Also, pointing out hypocrisy isn't moralism you stupid sandnigger read a book.

Why are you here? You have /cum/

Really? Everything that made Persia unique was it's history before Islam. Now it's nothing but another sandmonkey country arguing over whether Pokemon is haram.

/cum/ is fucking boring as shit. Truth is I actually like you mena fags because your interesting to talk to.

turks are subhumans

>Persia
Iran. Our country is Iran and we are Iranians. we called ourselves that since time immemorial.
Even the Shah you people worshiped demended you call us Iran/Iranians.

>unique was it's history before Islam

idiotic statement.

some of our greatest poets, storytellers, enginers, scholars and statesman lived after we adopted Islam.

We turned the Arab caliphates in a veritable empire administrated modernly from a tribal alliance.
We civilized the Turks and Mongols

etc. etc.

Just because you westerners are more familiar with our pre-islamic history doesn't mean we have none after it.

Learn history a bit less Western-centric.

>arguing over whether Pokemon is haram
we are not arguing this in Iran. Pokemon Go was banned because the government doesn't like these sorts of apps, that require maps, information...etc

they didn't bother masking behind religious reasons.

The middle east was ruined by Christianity and than much worse by Islam later. Dogmatic monotheistic religions stifled the creativity and thinking of region. Don't worry because the same thing happened in Europe with the Roman Empire and after it's collapse.

Jews for the most part stuck to themselves in small numbers before they got exiled, but I still hate them for originating monotheism meme.

Horseshit, middle east got fucked because its biosphere was not renewabke and arab tribes pastorialized the region lowering population density. There was no real continious thing we call 'progress' until into the early modern period.

>but I still hate them for originating monotheism meme.

>persian-shit-zoroastrian-giggling.midi

i understand the people who view the immigrants that behave like niggers in distaste. i understand cause i hate them more than anyone else since they supposedly represent me.

the truth is that the far right/right sentiment in eu is mostly baseless and that the more intellectual a platform the less likely it is that a right-winger can keep up or contribute to any form of debate.

the right lacks intellectuals or people who can go beyond carrier politics and populism, in short.

that is why they deserve ridicule. if you live in the west and you are stupid by western standards, it is almost always your own fault.

>stifled the creativity and thinking of region
i would argue this. some of the most briliant scholars in islam appeared during the islamic golden age. they translated old iranian texts, greeks and even sanskrit and added upon them.

A new islamic school was born. the Muta'zila, who had as fundation reason and logic and used texts of plato and other ancient greats from Greece to India. They added upon those findings.

Sadly the Abbasid caliph was retarded. He adopted this creed and started forcing it upon the people.
A inquisition of reason and logic begun. People where butchered if they wouldn't read plato....etc

A counter-reaction was born, led by ibn Hanbal. a fundementalist who thought the word of the Quran mus be taken literal.

The people hating the inquisition, sadly joined him.
If Abassids would have simply let the scholars be, islam would have been much better today.

why do i always reply wrong.....

Islam would be much better today if you didn't monopolize the military political class and deemed other professions to not have enough prestige for ambitious muslims. Like being a merchant

oh not again....

>Like being a merchant
our prophet was a merchant.....

it's a respected trade.

but it's true that the military, ever since the turks took over most of the caliphates after the abbassids collapsed, was and even today is a center pillar of power.

Christians held the mercantile power even in iran, also the gunpowder empires were all persianates so don't blame it all on the arabs.

xDD

i don't blame the arabs at all....

our geography had a role in our downfall. While land routes where profitable we where good at it, and our merchant class was great.

when the sees became the new routes we failed to adapt.

7afezt'd
:DDDd

FOGGIT

PH33R NOT U WHINY QUQ THE GYPPOS AND THEIR CHILDREN WITH THEIR PURE INDO ARYANOSITY WILL RECLAIM IRAN FOR THE WHITE RACE

rate my (translated) OC

The middle east biosphere was not sustainable with all the intense agriculture, so it was going down no matter what. However the turkish government system was pants on head retarded treating land as a reserve currency almost, thus requiring constant conquest, add to that their neglect of lands outside of rumeli and egypt and the middle east became a backwater
Also iran got assraped a couple of times, before the mongols it had a population of 20 million which it wouldn't reach again until the 1950s

Europe went from plumbing and sewer systems to even the kings only bathing once a week. It was a catastrophe.

Abrahamic religion set humanity back by hundreds if not thousands of years.
Exacatly the Islamic golden age was due to picking up the earlier ancient writings. Europe literally went through the same thing with the Renaissance. The good thing that happened was unlike you guys we were able to beat back the fundamentalists.

>THE GYPPOS AND THEIR CHILDREN WITH THEIR PURE INDO ARYANOSITY WILL RECLAIM IRAN FOR THE WHITE RACE

now that you mention i should probally go look for them. haven't seen them in over 1 week

POST PICS

'no'
The collapse of rome did that, also, deurbanisation was already happening in the third century and many roman cities were actually non viable and only existed because they were propped up by the state

>The good thing that happened was unlike you guys we were able to beat back the fundamentalists.

well we attacked the fundamentalists before they attacked us.

Imagine an inquisition led by da vinci and others against the extremists...etc

just like the opression of the church in europe created a backlash and counter-reaction against religious fundamentalists imposed by the state/church so did it happened in islam.

sadly it was the other way around. the state/mosque were imposing reason and enlightment. the counter reaction was led by the fundamentalists.

Rome was weakened and disunited from Emperor Constantine changing the state religion to Christianity. It never regained the unity and strength it had before. Granted there were many other problems that led to it's downfall but that was certainly one of them.

Well a key difference is the church wasn't the government of a state encompassing all of Christendom. Everyone had their own kingdoms which were supposed to be crowned by the Pope but this level of independence allowed for a lot more leeway.

Stop spouting memes, constantine recognized christianity but didn't make it the state religion, and he did that as a part of a law reform because a large number of people got jurisprudence from bishops which would be outside the law if constantine didn't recognize the religion, having such a big second uncontrolled law system is anarchy

true, but after the collapse of the abbassids the situation wasn't that different here.

sadly the islamic enlightment and inquisition had happened before that.

if they happened after. who knows......the mongols were coming anyway.

Al MaghrebiANO