When did you realise that the reason Pogba is flopping is because he's too good?

When did you realise that the reason Pogba is flopping is because he's too good?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConorMcNamaraIE/status/842290706463002625
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He's hit that TOO well

>tfw to good too contribute to my team

>It's the 'german team playing so time to wheel out hargreaves for the expert commentary' special

kek, English pundits desperately trying to salvage their league's reputation are almost as amusing as English teams in Europe

*dabs intellectually*

They did NOT say that.

twitter.com/ConorMcNamaraIE/status/842290706463002625
This guy is right

That article was actually about the Clinton campain
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html

If you think it sounds stupid, remember, it's in a segment called the Intelligencer which means it's smart, so checkmate atheists

MADAME

really cuts my foreskin

Only >we customers are capable of understanding how good at everything Pogba truly is. He is literally beyond all other fan's comprehension.

Realistically I see it as more of a "jack of all trade, master of none" type thing. As expected of box to box midfielders. The difference is at juve he had a bit more freedom than he does at MU. Has to adjust to a different league and different type of ball.

Oh I remember that.

Its funny how autistic lefties are when it comes to this.

Most people are patronising them.

Plus the EPL is far superior to the Serie A.

He's literally playing against real teams now.

>north american discussion

Reminder that Juve replaced him with hoofballmerchant Khedira and aren't worse than before.

>owen hargreaves
>the guy who literally made dozens of youtube videos trying to get himself signed by a club
>gets signed by city
>city win league
>'with Hargreaves being involved in the on-pitch celebrations after defeating Queens Park Rangers on the final day. However, after only playing one league match all season, he did not qualify to receive a winner's medal.'
>let go by city
>trains with some shit clubs
>none of them sign him
>says he's 'retiring'

Is Hargreaves the most pathetic footballer in epl history?

Subtle. Not biting though.

>talking sense in the age of memes

RARE
A
R
E

He's definitely not a jack of defending or keeping possession

no, he was very talented and dedicated, just dealt a hard hand by injuries. he would be pathetic if he gave up, or simply wasted his talent and opportunities like so many kids that think they are the next big thing. He's had the mental toughness to overcome multiple leg breaks and tendonitis, something that would break most people.

The stats already prove you wrong on that.

Zidane EXPOSED

Tune in to a United game and watch him lose track of his man and fail to release the ball at the right time constantly

What he means is that it's hard to figure what his position/role is.

It's much easier to get to a big club and win things nowadays, stars were spread out a lot more then. So the Zidane argument isn't that great.

see

Thanks. I've seen that now and it has really contributed to my understanding of the topic.

>h-he'll be good in 3 years t-time

the state of manure customers

>whoscored
do people really use this shit?

inb4 slovak

>watch the Chelsea match
>the whole team is set up to defend
>Pogba doesn't impress going forward
LMAO Pogba is shit!

he isn't the third best player of the league either

>burger

>American in a football thread
Literally printing (You)s

When I first witnessed him dab for Juve

>tfw to good to play good

*dabs*

I think something that gets lost when talking about Pogba is what Man Utd were paying for. If Ronaldo were to be sold today he would probably go for a similar price tag as Pogba went for, thats not to say he is as good as Pogba because he is way better. With Pogba you are paying for a solid 24 year old who has the potential to be a one of a kind player.

tl;dr: United paid so much because they were gambling on his development not what he is now. No one should expect him to play at a 150 million level now

Ronaldo today is literally shit

okay so Ronaldo 8 months ago

that's a woeful argument.

>muh stats

most passes completed is a complete non-entity of a stat, and gives literally zero context to the passes whatsoever.

>muh most chances created
again a complete nothing stat. what is a "chance". it's just a vague pile of pish. if smalling plays a 3 yard pass to ibra who then has a shot on goal, is that a "chance created" for smalling?

if he's created that many chances, then why does he only have 4 assists?

>muh zidane

complete whataboutery nonsense. he knows pogba's been utter shite this season

Should have been Carrick

if i had to build a team with 11 of one person i'd probably pick pogba

>(((ed Kilgore)))

>WhoScored ratings

Reminder Miles Jedinak had the highest score of any midfielder in the league

Holy molly, the Manure circle jerk at BBC is insane.

Reminder BBC sport is based in Media City, Salford, Manchester

3 HYS headline articles on BBC sport mate

>miles
>villa are in the league

Beating a dead horse at this point, I've been saying he was going to flop since summer /trans/. English media have been sucking Pogba's dick since August so now that even they have turned on him only the most casual, FIFA-playing customers attempt any defence. ABUs can just sit back and chuckle at lame excuses like or

>if he's created that many chances, then why does he only have 4 assists?
Because Mata, Ibra and Rooney just aren't good enough to score goals Pogba created.

where are the polish players or polish CL winners for that matter

joke third world nation that has never been good at anything

>again a complete nothing stat. what is a "chance". it's just a vague pile of pish. if smalling plays a 3 yard pass to ibra who then has a shot on goal, is that a "chance created" for smalling?
>if he's created that many chances, then why does he only have 4 assists?
Are you being serious?

>joke third world nation that has never been good at anything

kek

>Chances created
A burger in Britain, everyone.

>I came to Manchester to create

You're comparing a midfielder that's been played deep to no.10s

That's only because when >mouyes attempted to use him as #10, he sucked even more than usual.

he's in the european team of the season so far boys

best player of our time, really

>two players from roma
WEW

Whoscored is such a joke.

Exactly

just posting this here, for no reason.

Thank you too, Paul

>still 23
>we're just interested in local domination, europe is of no interest to us, because we're just a small local club
>we a farming club for the european giants now
always thought higher of you Juve, but ok, to each its own

>Spend it all on Fatugian

Fucking hell enjoy your irrelevnet Serie As

>best midfielder in the world, amico
>popular among the ethnic urban youth
>23 and already better than Zidane, have you watched those Youtube compilations I sent you?
>105 million is nothing for you, Ed
>all things considered a bargain
>you'll be rejecting 200 million bids from Real in two years, la

>britain not into ski jumping

"he's a £90m gift" - Hargreaves

>tfw too good to perform at a high level

jesus christ stop you fucking slav customer piece of shit, juventus is fucking irrelevant in every sense, united are fucking dumb for spending that much on pogba but you are THE most cancerous poster on this entire fucking board, i expected it to be some Real or Barca fan, but its a fucking rubentus, the eternal losers fan, fucking neck yourself

He's truly an embarrassment to ABU's

>we really don't want to sell him, buddy, but 85 million could help change our mind
>oh I meant 105 million
>he dabs too

Are some of these pundits just in too deep and doubling down, because they think they'd look stupid if they admitted they were wrong?

hi I am American and my opinion gets me (you)s lol

is he really worth 300 billion bingtangs?

The mandatory reply is obvious enough (yes he is) as all the bigoted haters had to admit after his recent stellar performances, where he was a major contributor to United's return in the title race. But I don't think you fully realize Pogba is worth much more than just being the best midfielder in the world. Look at the list of most expensive football players before this summer - Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez, Zidane, James Rodriguez. All whites. Tell me, how are black muslim kids kicking the ball around in Paris ghettos supposed to indentify with them? Now the oppressed have their own hero, and they'll know that if they work hard enough, they can end up like Pogba - biggest superstar at the biggest club.

>zidane
>white

Why are you always in threads related to manchester united?

Too white to be a role model for youth in current year

>United customers butthurt still

Because I'm a lifelong? Duh

In france, he's considered white. There are no actual whites left there anymore.

kek

Khedira was there like 2 years ago. They bought Pjanic to replace Pogba.

Kante > Pogba senpai

Its literally all you say, like its the meaning of your pathetic life

I also said Conte was going to win the league while customers were too busy dabbing ;)

Honestly, what is your life like?

Me on the left

Stop giving him attention. These gimmick cunts treat (You)s like currency

based slovak

definitely

>never been good at anything

what about
>saving britain during battle of Britain
>making FA sack Alf Ramsay
>producing the greatest english-speaking writer
>leeching of your benefits
>having actual ski jumpers