Which players are literally TO INTELLIGENT in general? meaning specially off the field...

which players are literally TO INTELLIGENT in general? meaning specially off the field, not just "he could be a good coach" type

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3506132/Mathieu-Flamini-s-business-GF-Biochemicals-acquires-company-Segetis-savvy-Arsenal-midfielder-continues-look-green-alternatives-oil.html
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Unquotable:Oscar_Wilde
youtube.com/watch?v=ndpj3fGO2eo&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cant zim zam the flim flam

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3506132/Mathieu-Flamini-s-business-GF-Biochemicals-acquires-company-Segetis-savvy-Arsenal-midfielder-continues-look-green-alternatives-oil.html

>alcoholic moron
>two inteligent

Valdano
He wrote poetry and read philosophy while his teammates played ping-pong or masturbated

He's a pretentious fucker if anything

>Alcoholic moron
>Named after philosopher

Really joggles the marbles

Kuba Blaszczykowski. Tho he is too polite to be a coach.

he could be a coach at pogon scszszsecin tho

>marxist
>intelligent

He also idolized Hugo Chavez.

He is a retard.

Few people know but Ronaldo/Penaldo/TSUU is well above average intelligence.

Based Socrates, of course.

>end football career
>enter medicine school

Messi Messi Messi is the same, but his autism keeps him from showing anything outside the football pitch

He actually got his diploma DURING his early professional football career. On Ribeirão Preto campus of fucking USP.

Now, can you imagine a professional BRBR football player pulling the same shit nowadays?

dude no offense but in the 80's i could have made it into my NT. you had the time and energy to do academic shit on the side, nowadays it's impossible. the level of play has increased 9000-fold.

"""""Nowadays"""" meme isnt over in Sup Forums? Are you still pulling that shit out?

don't forget the lampster

Juan Mata is pursuing (or was) an economics degree, and he plays in the elite

Blaszczykowski was studying something while in his top form in BVB

>tfw too intelligent to stay in shape

>comparing economy with medicine

I dunno about elsewhere, but here in Brazil Medicine is the most difficult course with miles of distance. Economics degree while playing football would be very easy, at least here in Brazil. But Medicine's degree? Hell no.

I wasn't comparing them, germanbro didn't specify, just said ANY academic stuff. So he's wrong. Also it's not like economics is like studying some shit like gender studies either. I'd say it's more that what you can expect from a footballer

van der sar, looks like a smart chap

>just said ANY academic stuff

Well then there is him.

I remember reading an interview from Mata in a French magazine and they actually stopped talking about football at some point and discussed literature for 75% of the interview

him too, speaks a number of languages and has a degree, they say

Who is the most retarded player then?

>who is the most corrupt politician?

--->

any moron could get into USP back in the day, half of the population was illiterate.

>armenian degree

Also I should add, players nowadays lose a shitton of time doing promotional and marketing stuff, travelling and whatnot. In the past that time could be spent on studying or cultivating oneself.

balotelli

Doesn't Lampard have a degree?

He does supposedly have an IQ of 150

football training sessions take 3 hours. Lots of people study and still do actual work full-time, what's so amazing about studying while playing soccer?

Balotelli is actually the most intelligent player ever, literally a modern day Oscar wilde

Aldo chiellini has a law degree

tempted to say rooney, but i am sure there are players a lot dumber than him. he seems like kind of an average dumb guy, but i think football players have potential to reach even further in dumbness than average people.

it says Paulo Coelho. Literally worst taste than /lit/

oh, the older memes never die...

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Unquotable:Oscar_Wilde

Goddamn disrespectful shithead.

In defense of my fellow hue, apparently the good doctor was indeed a smug fuck. Even Casão said so.

Forgot link:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndpj3fGO2eo&spfreload=10

Because football was a joke until the XI century

Maradona used to go to parties the night before games and still play good, the level overall of football was way worse than today's

Just watch some videos of the "best plays" of these years and it's shit even players like Payet would do today

Nakata is an existenzialist.

Pretty sure Mkhitaryan is doing a Masters.

>all them people saying someone studies ergo he's smart
Anyone can study and get a degree lmao

Kyrie Irving has an university degree and believes the Earth is flat

this 2bh

>Socrates
WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIET.

It's funnier when actual Greeks do it

They unironically believe they are connected to ancient Greeks and deny the fact that they are a bunch of Turks in disguise

It's actually well known in Spain that Messi is subhuman levels of stupid

Still the GOAT though

Good. Smug, intelligent AND a good footie player.

>Comparing AmericanSports™ to actual sports
Man I hate you fucking burgers.

Kyrie Irving was awarded a diploma because he knows how to play basketball.

It's not the case of Socrates, who actually had to pass through the most difficult entrance exam of the country.

>the most difficult entrance exam of the country
>of the country
wow such a deal

>reactionary
>intelligent

In a country as continental as Brazil with 100 million people back then, it is.

Also, USP puts any University of your country into shame.

The Mozart of football

you're either a semi-literate retard or a delusional undergrad if you think getting into an university in Brazil makes someone particularly intelligent. It's a fucking highschool content exam.

t. estudante de uniesquina

delusional undergrad confirmed. You're not intelligent. Public (and private) universities in Brazil are filled with morons who can't write or do basic algebra.

What a loser

Everyone knows ping pong is the most intellectual sport.

mario gomez seems like a good, intelligent bloke.
like almost too intelligent sometimes when he wasnt scoring or loved by the fans - that really got to him

while people like g.müller simply blasted it into the net regardless

Not necessarely related, but Hamez struggles to speak his own language, there's a video around about people on tv laughing live at him while he speaks.

>0 nobels