Schwiizer-fade? Irgendöper?

Schwiizer-fade? Irgendöper?

Rip

Tessin here, please stop sending us your old people because we hate them. You can also help realizing that here the Mafia controls politics, without hiding it. Fuck you crauti eater

Why are you here? Loli traps rekt or dick rate?

Nobody gives a fuck about the Italian part of Switzerland you stupid spoodle eating faggot. Also can we burn biel off of the map already? And the entire French side kthx.

Ahahahahah nobody cares but you are always in the sonnestube. You are the worst race fucking german schwizer, ugly as fuck who speak a shitty language and eat the worst food in the universe. We are italians but smarter and richer. And we are skinny beautiful and we fuck your blondie sissters

Relax dudes

"Smarter" didn't know Sup Forums was a portal to a parallel universe where Italians aren't just collapsing stupid niggers with a complex to think that they're amazing.

Furthermore I would like to see you try you fucking Mario looking ass bitch, I'll fuck your entire female line before ending the male one because who needs your shit genes in an already diluted pool.

I remember the summits where we organized punitive groups to beat the Swiss Germans on vacation at the lake. fantastic

I would put you in the ground manlet, well I guess I can't call you a manlet as every Italian I've seen is a fucking midget.

Go back paying taxes that i use to buy weed booze and bitches. You fucker try to come in Locarno at the Mono Bar we will beat the shit out your arian ass face and rape your hairless ass

Iaahahahahah thats the best part. We are italians only in food good looking and art. Im 2 meters and i can touch my nose with the dick while standing bitch

I have a hairy ass thanks for asking.

>we will beat the shit out of you
Oh that's right I forgot Italians are cowards too, can't even handle one person without getting your mongrel horde involved.

Go back to fucking your sisters and fathers you insectual backwards brown Luigi fuck.

it was to be understood in the way of bringing your friends so you will finally learn to stay in the north side of the alps.

Where those swiss nudes at?

Thanks for the insight on your dick sucking technique, does your mother know that you like doing such activities...

Probably because shes getting pounded by Germans every time she leaves the house.

I could take you and your little dogs by myself, I would blitz krieg all the way to your sisters room and fuck her and be done before you wake up missing a few teeth and your asshole broken.

as soon as I finish working I take the first Zurighian tourist out of your arrogance, I hope you will read it on that shit shit that is the blick

Ill stab him

figg di du huere murmelifigger

Meglio una marmotta che quelle merdose hipster obese che popolano la vostra terra di cagasotto

was lauft?
posted euri fraue!

>obese
kek

fang ah

vai a cacare, terrone

Cagare mit g du krautificker

trottel, schau mal in ein wörterbuch,
geht beides.

grüsse, es cinqeli

Wow, es het tatsächlich 6 schwiizer

Change it and learn the others national languages. Switzerdustch is not a language. I bet you cant even ask the time in french trottel

Bärn hie.