Aboriginal scum

Abo thread.

Fellow Ausfags post your abo stories, they're always good for a laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-SOsFRxO58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=c5WYHH6viDE
youtube.com/watch?v=96zVBZvBZY4
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
youtube.com/watch?v=xKt-8CzpvQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o9NA9JmQqk4
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M
youtube.com/watch?v=SOixwvkuQxM
youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s
youtube.com/watch?v=o9lavnw65bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those things communicate with eachother ?

They seem barely functional, if that makes any sense.

do they really sleep in the fucking road?
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

>be me
>take my slavic qt gf to Northern Territory for a holiday
>she tells me abos are the ugliest people she has ever seen
>lots of homeless drunk abos everywhere
>a long some drive we see some sort of building designed to look like a castle
>no idea what it was
>qt asks "what was that?"
>I explain the aboriginals built this a long time ago
>she laughs very hard
>mfw

>been working in a few bottle shops during uni years
>worked in 2 major cites and some rural areas
>always look through records of shops i work in
>95% of all theft and armed robbery are committed by abos, every time.

I have a few stories but mainly they just about abos trying to get free shit by begging or stealing, getting arrested then coming back the next day to do it all over again. I tried to ban so many abo's but it's impossible because they don't give a shit about consequences as there are none for them. Before i had these jobs i wasn't racist at all, it was the ultimate red pill really, all people i worked with felt the same as well.

If they weren't subhuman before alcohol was introduced they sure as fuck are now.

Abbo threads are my favorite thing on Sup Forums.

yeah, an old friend of mine was in he ADF stationed in Darwin, he said it was very common for these subhumans to be hit whilst sleeping in the road.

He said it was cause it was a lot cooler sleeping on the road or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI

Behold Sup Forums, the funniest video you will ever see

NEVER FORGET
E
V
E
R

F
O
R
G
E
T
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Is that a man in drag?

Idk, but watch the aboriginal part at 1:50ish

I feel bad for native Americans being culturally enriched, but Abbos just don't spark that sympathy for me.

Remember race is a "social construct" and we are all "equal"

>roommate is a royal flying doctor
>he tells me they don't let teams consist entirely of females
>because some of the abos in the outback communities can get a bit rapey
It's kind of sad, really. The fathers usually rape the daughters [spoiler]and sons[/spoiler] when they are 8 years old or so and there's not much the government can do about it.

these abos are a real mess.

they appear to be dumber then niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5WYHH6viDE

to be honest most abos are pretty harmless. The ones that were exposed to white communities are totally fucked up. drunk and drugged up. They might participate in petty theft but they're usually very harmless and I feel pretty safe walking around them.

Some of the abo communities that managed to hang onto their traditional society somewhat are absolutely fine. They're extremely pleasant people and welcoming. They kept a lot of hteir knowledge of the land handed down through the community and they pass it down to their kids and raise them pretty well.

but there's just so fucking many destroyed abo communities that this kind of ruins their image.

Do you really call them bongs based on the sound the make when they hit the roo-bar?

They're so retarded that they aren't even a threat like niggers, all they want is to get drunk and sniff petrol

youtube.com/watch?v=96zVBZvBZY4

HAHAHHAHAHAHA, history repeating!
This is from earlier this week in Queensland i think,
mega zozzle

The main problem is the seemly bottomless money pit these communities are. At what point with they stop living off massive handouts?

>aboriginal property laws and border control
top kek what a joke
they just weren't necessary when their homes were makeshift piles of debris and their only possessions were a variety of different sticks

>the races are all the same there is no difference!!
>the white man ruined abos with alcohol they just can't cope with it like we can!!

Pick one.

I know what you mean, the way they talk, they way they interact with eachother and other groups, it's pitiful. They're like the black-skinned remnants of Homo Erectus.

At least they don't have designated shitting streets. So they've got that going for them. Which is nice.

I am liberal as fuck, support diversity and equal rights for everyone

but holy fuck these... people? are they even human? are fucking disgusting.

Reminder of that time Dumb Drunk and Racist went to investigate the disenfranchised Aboriginal people, and ended up redpilling some poo in loos

yes, "boong"
I guess it would be pronounced with an umlaut for ''öo'

Was having a hard time explaining the pronunciation the other day, doesn't really sound like anything else

haven't seen this one before, looks vintage

youtube.com/watch?v=xKt-8CzpvQQ
The kid who made these videos got kicked out of uni for being racist, or so I've heard

Any Sydney fags ever come across abos? I rarely ever soo them and never anywhere near where I am (2088). The only ones I see are the ones at circular quay who play the didgeridoo for all the tourists.

>tfw Cairns
Truly a classic
Anyone ever hear when that abbo slaughtered 7 kids in her house in Cairns?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9NA9JmQqk4

1:40 btw

kek, that's Mosman richfag.

How do you live in Sydney but you don't know about Redfern?

I swear to god Cairns International Airport has redpilled so many tourists about Abos. It needs to keep its international status for that purpose alone

because he lives in Lower north shore

Not quite Sydney, but up in the Blue Mountains we have Aboriginals.

They're smarter than the fuckers you see in the videos, but they're so angrily and vocally anti-establishment that you hate them anyway.

Never met an Aboriginal in my life that likes this country.

>Fellow Ausfags post your abo stories
Okay, I live with 3. They're all pretty intelligent and one is an excellent artist.

>abo
>intelligent

Alright, m8y, what colour are their parents?

Redfern is like a secluded suburb with a high concentration of them. Never actually been there desu.

I used to live at Katoomba, hardly saw them there either.

They're half castes and quadroons, dw.

>crazy noonga

me and my mates used to have a real good laugh at this one

I'm full blooded mate i swear

>those bants from the aussie copper

>ive got a lotta pills on me at the moment so i prolly shouldnt
>nah thats fine come down
>will you buy some off me?
>yeah why not

what happened to the original chappy videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo

Is this actually a thing here? I've seen white americans LARPing as natives but here, not so much.

Why the fuck do you have white guilt?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo put the petrol in the car lads.

Oh the gov could do plenty, like I dunno remove the children and give them to someone else to raise, but that would be rasciss and muh stolen generation!

>Katoomba

We had a fair few around Springwood, but they packed up and moved to Redfern of all places around 2007ish.

The thing about boongs is, they kinda just wanna be left alone 90% of the time, just put them in one neighborhood and leave it, stupid lefty pegs force them to do shit they simply can't do, like function as a human.

When trhey're treated as animals they're fine for example
>Cairns CBD bus station
>Big bush thing where tourists hide bags when they go clubbing
>Boongs steal everything out (in plain sight) then dump bags in bins
>sign gets put up by nearby shop owners saying "Dont put bags here indigenous will steal it"
>lefties plaster it on fb (tourists too) and tear down sign
>Tourists get shit stolen again and boongs clog up jails

Shit like letting them drink/use public transport

>on bus with mum after watching Daryl Braithwaite
>filthy didgeridindu flopping around on terps or something
>falls on mums foot
>starts screaming at her then spits at her
>smack the shit out of him
>bus driver stop and says to put him out of the bus
>leave concussed turpinator on the side of the road and no ones seems to care

The thing is though, they shouldn't be allowed near alcohol and buses anymore than a dog or gorilla should, would you get a rabid monkey intoxicated and put it in an enclosed space around people?

Well no way that's a real article, right guys?

Not bad, but I think I can beat it...
youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M

I know a few people who literally look 100% white yet claim their aboriginal heritage.

Look up Jack Wighton, he's the fullback for the Canberra Raiders. Apparently we're meant to believe this cunt is aboriginal.

That's a pretty common occurrence. I live in the NT and most people here trash talk abos non stop. Most people agree that they're alright as individuals (most of the time) but worthless as a race.

>I like it when you get the tazer and put it on my ballsack
>Hey you do know him lol

>that cuckolded presenter blaming whitey for those savage's behavior

2bf, he probably had to add that shit at the end, or he wouldn't have got the video as a whole on air

Is this the "SSSOOOOUURR LLLAANNNDDD" video?

Are there abo gangs like there are nigger gangs here?

yep, it's common knowledge that if you hit one you dont stop

>walking to where i locked my bike
>see a couple of coon kids standing near it
>they're looking at the lock+chain
>i yell out OI YOU CUNTS
>they speedwalk away with hands in pockets

This is 99% of my interactions with abbodigines, I swear to god.

Foreign visitors: always be a callous alpha if you have to deal with abbos. Be nice and they'll steal your time at the VERY least.

booung?

catchy as fuck desu

No

jesus christ

dont watch any other vid apart from this one

my all time fave lulz

>friend is a pub manager
>Cant sell take-away booze on ANZAC day for whatever reason
>Abo comes in asking for a slab of VB
>Says he knows the pub cant sell it but he only wants it to beer batter his chips
>comes back the next year asking the same fucking thing

Braindead fuckin coons

that reads as boo-ung though
should just voocaroo

not really, they get a shitload in welfare, so there's really no need for it. I doubt they'd be organised enough to actually run a proper gang anyways.

yes, this is highly dependant on where you are though.
some towns it's not a thing, other towns you get weird traps and shit

Not really. You might get the odd town where there's one abo who sells weed to all the other abos, and he and his mates will come smack ya if you steal his customers, but nothing organised or large

MY LAAAAANNNND!!!!

I say this shit to my 1/16th abo friend all the time ahahahaha

true

>Canberra Raiders
I thought we forgot about them.

ah yes this was in Dubbo i think. Love the goon bag accomplice.

Honestly I've seen way worse abo PSAs, at least there was some effort put into this

My college professor showed our class the movie Walkabout a few years ago, was pretty fucked up iirc but served as a good redpill for aforementioned scumlords.

>I've seen way worse abo PSAs
I have to ask and I most likely already know the answer but are abos so stupid they actually need a song to explain to them not to sniff gas? I mean, I assume its a song made for the kids but seeing as how retarded abos can be I wouldn't be surprised.

A little from column A, a little from column B. As a whole they're stupid, but yeah the videos are made for kids/the one's who are particularly stupid even for abos

youtube.com/watch?v=SOixwvkuQxM

Redfern housos

it's 100% genuine, they even had to delete the comments on their facebook because of chinks wondering how the fuck they were aboriginal
t. used to go to UNSW

So them being human is just a liberal meme? I'm fascinated by these beasts. Do they have self awareness? Can they be reasoned with?

Instead they have DESIGNATED SLEEPING ROADS

I must be missing something here, why do the police do nothing?

Jew looking cuck justifies being attacked

youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s
youtube.com/watch?v=o9lavnw65bc

Yeah they have the same genetic difference between us as we do with gorillas, someone find the chart
More like trained, they're pretty loyal when trained

If only the cameraman had an MG34 and a few belts of cartridges.

Meanwhile, dumb and wasteful Anglo-Eurids consume all their resources from fighting stupid wars over bullshit and then roam the earth looking for other peaceful cultures to fuck up with their bullshit.

>when full-blooded can't rid itself of just plain ugly

They probably do, only problem is that punishments are usually pretty temporary/unenforceable, they breed like rabbits and they can't crack down too hard for fear of another riot and media bashup of the cops

I don't see whats wrong, sems like a normal sunday

found the nigger

4:55
>Merchant bankers run the Government