Do they get any benefit from the EU? is better for spaniards stay in or just leave the union?

Do they get any benefit from the EU? is better for spaniards stay in or just leave the union?

they get a lot of EU gibsmedat

fresh Erasmus pussy twice a year

Someone has to pay our fiestas

DEBUELAN EL LORO KBRNES

we are getting a lot of good boy points for mama Merkel, EU is pleased

Well it boosts tourism by a shit ton. Because from EU to EU is easy travelwise.

the Uk will be out of the Eu soon, the Brits are the largest part of spanish tourists

Hmm not even tourists. More like expats and shit.

Also, we would have been full banana republic if we were out.

Nope, we arent leaving our car industry is greater than turism and we would lose it yhe moment we get out of the EU. We are the 2nd largest producer in Europe, produce as many cars as you and the UK together

Yeah sure

Last time I looked at the numbers they gave about as much as they received.

I would expect about 1/4 of it to go to people's pockets so what they have left to use isn't as much.

That stopped after all the eastern countries got in.

i think they should leave the eu cause they can make it better if i'm not wrong they can produce ships and cars

Yes and no, we have lots of tourims and few car factories moved here, but most of our industry, mining, and half of our farming and livestock industry went fucked, also lots of public busisnes went private or sold to foreigners, our wine improved but our milk get fucked

also when we enter we recived lots of gibs, fondos estructurales and shit like that, but now with Poland and all the East European countries there's no more gibs 4 us

it is a vacation shithole for Germans,brits and other guiris desu

of course Europe Union is bullshit

You don't become the 4º country with more km of highways and the 2º with more km of high speed rails in the world by just taking naps and being unemployed.

>also when we enter we recived lots of gibs, fondos estructurales and shit like that,
for buying German machinery with spanish counstruction bubble

I know that was in exchange of fuck all the country's production and to buy french and german while they loot us

get out from my country you stupid Hans

many english mistakes here but meh

Fuck you trash immigrants

>Do they get any benefit from the EU? is better for spaniards stay in or just leave the union?
te lo digo esto ha sido una mierda para el Pais al menos desde que se implanto el euro, España ha perdido mucho tanto % en sectores estratégicos como la industria agro alimentaria y otros grandes sectores que había en este pais y que se desarrollaron en los años 60s con el "desarrollismo" o "spanish miracle"

Aquí dos países beneficiados directamente por el Euro, uno es la puta Alemania y Francia, ellos son los que cortan el bacalao y los demas a callar.

nos dieron dinero para infraestructuras del cual hemos devuelto el 80% 90% , solo por comprar maquinaria alemana.

Luego al no tener nuestra propia moneda no podemos ser competitivos por medio de inflación entones eso hace al ajustar la inflación con países del norte y tener la misma moneda hace ellos sean ultra competitivos.,por ejemplo Alemania ha batido record de exportaciones

Básicamente una mafia y una puta mierda para los vagos del norte

hace a ellos*

>fresh Erasmus pussy twice a year
no

>Luego al no tener nuestra propia moneda no podemos ser competitivos por medio de inflación entones eso hace al ajustar la inflación con países del norte y tener la misma moneda hace ellos sean ultra competitivos.,por ejemplo Alemania ha batido record de exportaciones
me he repetido pero se entiende XD, los escribi rapido

spaxit when????