God-tier shoes thread

God-tier shoes thread.

Moab reporting in.

Not even steeltoe you faggit

No shit you dumb faggot, it's for trekkin, dipshit, unlike you fat neo-nazi ass-gaping fucker.

The air school shooters retro 4s

>Working with rebar makes me a neonazi

you dumbfuck, rebar is for pussies, IPNs are the way to go.

femanon, right ?

merrel boots are for faggots

>implying I get any say in the matter

I shat myself, does that count?

Are those goblin toes from diablo 2?

Those are me losing control of my bowels

The Classic Doctor Marten.

Worn by police officers and punks alike due to the cloud like sole and punky look.

I'm telling you, if I don't drop the kids off at the pool soon I won't be the one who suffers for it

i don´t get the hype around ultraboosts, airmax 90s/1s/0s, vapormax and even adidas NMD´s are far superior

Jordan #11s

I don't get your dismissiveness

Ultra boosts just seem like a solid shoe for a non sneakerhead compared to Adidas' other boost lines, I prefer NMD's more it's just all the good colourways are sold out here and I'm not paying resale

I'm very fond of these boots, really cheap but they last a long time and they're very comfy.

If you buy them when they drop, you can make a profit. I bought the triple white japans and triple black japans literally the moment they launched and sold the blacks for $300.

If it supports your area, get the GOAT app. You can order NMD's in every colorwave that people are selling, the prices are reasonable too.

i mean it´s a solid shoe no doubt, but it seems to me almost everyone got a pair of these and everyone i met is so convinced that these are the best shoes ever made although they seem as mediocre to me as airforce 1 for example. In my opinion the Vapormax is what ultraboost is for the adidas worshippers

Nike Hyperfeel.
For when you want your shoes to be as comfy as a pair of socks.

Ultraboost

That are shoes !!

Oh yeah, that's flyknit alright.

I've got a few flyknit racers, they literally feel like I step into a balloon.

what a horrible thread

Jordan’s were cool in the 80’s, everything after that is fanboy tryhard faggots driving the price up by calling them “vintage” or “collectible”

Couldn't find a picture online, so here is some OC of my current shoes

I need to know what kind of Adidas' these are.
Anyone have a clue?

ehem*

excuse me losers

Shoes for the clown militia?

kek

you got it baby. it's called Kingdom Hearts