Playing Stellaris

>playing Stellaris
>xenophile (only for the stats), militaristic and materialistic as governing ethics
>taking over a huge arm of a four-armed galaxy as my goal from the left side of the arm to the right
>manifestdestiny.jpg
>find Sol system
>humans are just medieval stage
>spend a ton of resources and time bringing them to space
>fight space wars just to keep them safe from dirty ape races
>99% done
>"cant wait, gonna have the perfect huma-"
>100% completion
>menu pops open
>black woman as leader wearing god-knows-what, governing ethics of peace and collectivism, the language they speak sounds like some African gibberish

So what should I do to the space-faring monstrosity of humans I created?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamworkshopdownloader.com
moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
megafileupload.com/nz3l/human.rar
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682291921&searchtext=European
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682445949&searchtext=European
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684518306&searchtext=European
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894&searchtext=European
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Purge them it's over!

you must do what God did. Destroy your creation.

There is an germanic mod exactly for that

>not obeying the prime directive

YOU FUCKED UP NIGGUH

Take off and nuke the site from orbit.

Huh, they usually nuke themselves as soon as they have the ability to.

Enslave them, purge black pops.

Should've just invaded with your armies.

cant get the purge policy, that's out of the question
I pirated the game, low on cash, so I can't get workshop mods (although there are a few pirated mods that I got working, such as the FTL music and British names) Trust me, I'm buying the shit out of this along with any DLC the second I get a paycheck.

Anyway, I have an Idea. I have another race which I gave sentience to on another planet that follow most of my ethics, and I shall install a white leader. Ironically, they themselves were originally a race of monkey people until they evolved to look like humans. Should I introduce the "Lahtrepian" race to the Sol System and have the Humans enslaved with Lahtrepians as their new slave owners?

Or should I do whatever is necessary to kill or nuke or whatever the fuckers?

steamworkshopdownloader.com

Perhaps use this? Though you might need to edit mod files a bit.

Doesn't work for Stellaris mods, I've checked, comes up with an error message.

>be race of fanatic materialist individualists with physically weak and fast breeding traits
>start expanding to a barely habitable world with happiness-lowering conditions because huge world with lots of resources
>start struggling with money and defense while trying to expand other parts
>planet of settlers neglected and pissed off, can't do shit for them
>they start modifying themselves and their ethics diverge heavily from the original species
>declare themselves "Superior"
>still can't do shit to help them
>eventually, despite being 1/3rd of the population of the planet, they start chimping out and destroying buildings
>eventually a fucking race war starts and they kill off all the original species on the planet
>restrict migration to contain them on their world
>things get even worse as we accidentally bump into xenophobic fallen empire through expansion and they come after us
>genocide all the Superiors on that planet and have to give up my frontier worlds
>peace returns eventually
>a single population of Superior survived on another world, migrated before the clampdown on free migration
>reinstate migration, it was happy enough not to chimp out there, but unhappy enough to migrate to a newly colonized world
>the superiors breed like rabbits and have majority on this new planet
>they become the recruiting center for my army and lead happy lives on their new home >get to kill xeno scum every once in a couple decades
I fucking love this game. Never thought a race war would actually benefit me a couple of decades down the line.

Tip if you didn't realize it, if you use sectors you get the boring shit automated for you after you've built things up to a basic layout, dedicate different parts of the empire to specific needs AND you can have more colonies. Didn't notice for the longest time, makes life so easy. It's Empire > Planets > Create New Sector.

Is this game good pham?

No, it's a game where you can realize your nazidreams. Don't play it, it's evil.

yes, just hope your CPU can handle it, it's really intensive on that sorta shit, but my graphics card is a potato with some solder stuck onto it and it barely does anything intensive.

Pirate it.
It's barebones as fuck in terms of gameplay.
It'll be a few years until Paradox releases all the DLC necessary to make it a full game.

NOT OF THE MASTER RACES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its a bit bland at the moment but its still fun.

so a population can actually stop being part of your empire if you don't take care of them? Sounds funny

No, these fuckers just decided they wanted to become different because they dont like the cold. fucking babies.

also yeah they can become separatists and attempt to rebel

Yeah, I've caught onto how to manage that stuff now, but the main problem was that development in general was taking forever and we were low on resources. Even if it was partitioned out, it couldn't have been avoided.

Is that game like civ 5 where you lose happiness if you build a new city ? I always hated that mechanic.

Get this moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans and just extract it to your stellaris folder in my documents

It won't show up in the mod screen but you can test it by trying to create a new human race - there should be only whites

Protoss sure look bummed after getting fucked by the Overmind.

Needs some work in terms of mechanics right now, but the lore and roleplaying aspect of the game is super fucking fun.

The devs plan to support the game for a couple years and there's a lot of DLC already planned in addition to fixing some of the release bugs. The developer is pretty good so I think they'll iron out the game to be even better.

>megafileupload.com/nz3l/human.rar
Make them all white! Put this file into your game directory. All niggers and shitskins deleted.

Yeah. Fucking idiotic.

WE ARE UNHAPPY IT'S TO FUCKING CROWDED
>make a new city
WE ARE UNHAPPY CAUSE I GOT TO MUCH SPACE

I've heard Civ 6 will do away with that, make happiness more local like in 4 which is good.

I'm using the German Empire potraits and Germanic names mods in my current playthrough.
Pretty great, desu.

Not exactly. They'll be happy or unhappy depending on the conditions of the planet and other species or ethics factors. There's many ways to keep them happy, but expansion itself isn't what causes unhappiness, just the fact that when you start expanding and depending on where you colonize, things could be rough, or even stay rough unless you do something about it.

It's all relative to each population too, so if you're multiculti, it's not as easy to keep everyone happy. There's advantages to being the pure master-race or being multiculti. It's pretty cool.

You altered the course of history on earth. they were 5-700 years behind us? Before European colonialism? You uninvented that and gave the entire planet everything that Europeans would have invented over the next millenium and then some without your intervention.

You showed up on earth in your fucking spaceship right after the bubonic plague had wiped out most of Europe, when the Mongol horde and the forces of Islam had penetrated Europe deeper than at any other point in history and you expended the resources of an intergalactic empire on them.

Because of you, European colonialism never happened.

You're a space Jew.

PURGE THEM, DUMBASS.

Or, if you are unable to purge them yourself, have someone else purge them for you!

Is the diplomacy any good? My first and current campaign i'm playing as space bugs declining all contact, killing everyone with swarms of xenomorphs, yet to speak to anyone without it being a declaration of war.

Hopefully, one of the future patches/mods makes it so that sectors can build their own mining stations/research stations. That'd be the tops.
Also, maybe a small sector defense fleet so they can defend themselves....

Just download the Make Space Great Again mod from steam that removes all non whites from a second human set and makes male characters the default for all races. Also gets rid of non European names.

>mfw my military junta has women leading it

>going well
>pretty empty in my part of the galaxy
>explore adjacent arm
>fantic xenophobe stagnant ascendancy
>already have a colony in their cluster
>they get angry
>demand I give up 4 planets
>git rekt, xeno scum
>war were declared
>get my shit pushed in within a matter of days
>mfw

>Download the game
>Make a new faction
>See this
Wew

>Missing Rabinowitz right next to that.
It seems you are the only Goylord here, Egypt.

>literally how diplomacy with pic related goes.

You could try relocating them to a planet somewhat colder than earth, one where most of the planet experiences harsh winters. Make sure it has plentiful large game, lots of good crops and few large predators. Make sure the climate changes enough between summer and winter that preparing for winter is a difficult, complex task that survival absolutely hinges on. Make sure that they recieve inadequate sunlight for their bodies to produce adequate vitamin D.

Now send them back to the stone age. Do some ancient aliens shit and gently guide them along the path to civilization instead of holding their hands the whole way. Enjoy your Aryan master race.

they also went for handheld graphics approach

oy yey

I'm just playing as facist militaristic xenophobic humans and am conquering the galaxy and enslaving all the aliens, I feel like I'm playing this game right.

i never have problems with this desu, well rarely.

Also a tip to fast expand in case you are not doing this already:

>Make stable home planet with healthy economy
>rapidly colonize as many planets as your cap allows you to
>make the new planets into a sector, paying you 0% of their income
>repeat
>remove planets from sector periodicly to manually improve what the shitty ai has done
>make sector for diffrent purposes (mineral sector, credit sector)
>when sectors are done developing, make them pay 75% of their income to your home planet
>colonize the entire galaxy incredibly fast while you sit back and look at your +300 minerals/month income while you stack bbs and encircle rivals with your massive empire, pissing them off because they literally cannot expand and they are too weak to start a war they will be able to win

Unless they fixed it in the hotfix 1.0.3, there is no penalty for slavery and slaves will never revolt. You might as well just enslave everyone.

>he doesn't have the mod that makes everybody white with european names
ishygddt

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682291921&searchtext=European
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682445949&searchtext=European
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684518306&searchtext=European
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894&searchtext=European

Yeah, hate that shit. 5 actually is a pretty nice looking game, imagine if they went for a more photo realistic look and put some effort into. The game could have looked amazing.

Genocide them

i got my shit pushed in the first war badly, its the way of 4x games. You don't want war early its one of the biggest stifling factors to building your empire but if its your first campaign on a new you need war as soon as possible so you can learn early on whats shit and whats not, and just how big your enemies build their fleets.

My first war was a 400 rating fleet going up agaisnt a 500 rating at my capital with a spaceport, i thought i would win due to spaceport support but no they curb stomped me because point defense shot down my missile heavy corvettes.

Cat and mouse for next 10-20 years trying to not get purged. whilst researching mass drivers.

How does it compare with other Paradox games? I've been playing a shit ton of Crusader Kings 2 lately and I fucking love it

implying the new graphics style dont fit much better to the unrealistic wordmap

This mod still doesn't disable the "all leaders and scientists are women by default" SJW shit that paradox went for.

For that you need the Make Space Great Again mod.

>more realistic look
>hexagon mini map

yeah sure. would look great

>xenophile
Disgusting
Xenophobe master race
Purging xenos everyday

>all leaders and scientists are women by default

Really? For what purpose?

My Deutsches Sternenreich is doing very well.

>Pacifist, Fanatical Materialist

Also fuck sectors.

My people even though they are xenophobic are getting a happiness penalty for having slaves, which is kind of stupid. Also do my vassals ever revolt? They kind of are more powerful then me at this point if they were to unite.

hes just baiting

I linked the MSGA mod.

No. Look at the race creation screen. It's always women. Look at the governors: majority women by default unless you choose men manually.

Early game you want ballistic weapons and armor/shield protection. Later on, when you have more resources, you want fleets with half its corvettes with nothing but point defense, and the rest being a mixed bag. Bigger ships should play support roles, i.e. missileboats and hangars.

Also, evasion is OP, go for a fleet admiral that has a bonus to evasion and you will rape xenos scum throughout the galaxy.

How do you have more then 5 planets under direct control?

It's possible with doodads spilling over the tiles slightly. Like some buildings of a city spilling into adjacent tiles but no functionality as long as they don't overdo it for clarity sake. Especially since they said cities will take up multiple tiles in 6.

Could be done, senpai.

Sectors are really fucking lame, they try and label it as a way to cut down on the micromanagement, who the fuck do they think they are selling their games to these are bought for the micromanagement.

I think they came up with these sectors stuff to try and slow your growth, like global happiness in civ 5

This doesn't just apply to Stellaris, but whenever I play games like this I'm very picky about what I colonize. Like, if the planet isn't at least as big as my homeworld, I don't even bother and just keep looking for other planets. I know, it's a shitty habit, and this game punishes you pretty hard if you don't expand. Learned the hard way.

There's a tech to keep increasing it (forever?) as long as you keep researching it.

they currently dont revolt, but if they want to, they will do it literally the second you integrate them

Funny how integration is Stellaris is literally how integration world in real life, it fucking doesnt and spaceniggers will chimp the fuck out the second they get the chance

shit your right the leaders are default female. strange they didn't just make it random but meh, it had to be default one or the other.

also semi unrelated kikebook just banned me for 3 days again

killme

it applies to stellaris, its the only paradox game i own. Not really sure why you think it doesnt apply

Are the slaves xenos? What other ethics does your main pops have?

And vassals do revolt, it's just really unlikely. I have had it done before when I got my shit kicked in and my fleet destroyed.

By changin it in the defines.lua

Same thing for number of leaders and number of sectors.

i misread your post, disregard this

>selling yourself for shitty stats
fuck off

Enslave or purge

>enslaving xenos
Only one option

Yeah, I really like the idea of small but very technologically advanced empires. I did it a lot with Babylon in Civ V since "vertical" and "horizontal" civs were advantageous depending on the civ you play.

Defending all your borders in Stellaris is really hard to me, even in Hyperlane only games where you can create some chokepoints. Stations are really underpowered. I'm fairly inexperienced in general with Grand Strategy and 4x games to be honest. It's kind of lame that ship combat boils down to stacks on stacks on stacks and only Corvettes and Battleships are even worth building.

SPAAACE NIGGERS.
>be me, blorgax the 12th of his name, heir to the empire of quazil
>chillin in space, empire seems to be running smoothly
>suddenly, on the radarwe pick up a slowly moving object
>take a closer look on the quantum telescope
>looks to be an earthling cadillac with some fireworks tied to the bottom
>three melanin-monkeys in it, faces painted green, fishbowls on their head
>ohgodmyclargs.jpeg
>they approach the mighty space juggernaut
>"ay yo let us in, we wuz kangz n shiet, we got telemelepathy from u green niggaz back when we wuz in egypt"
>oh god, my spawn-father probably mated with one of these back in his learn-centre days
>can't let this news get back to nebular 12
>turn on main disintigration cannons
>hear a crackly, distant "sheeeeit" over the radio as their atoms join the cosmos
>mfw
NIGGERS IN SPAAAACE

Played many 4x games, longtime Civ4/5 fan especially, aside from many RTS etc...

Dicked around my first couple games and invariably fell behind, until I played my most recent game, after some cursory reading on game mechanics.

I played the fascist human premade race, on a small map with as many civs would fit and no advanced starters.

I kept my science vessel active scouting everything I could, focused on building mining sites and upgrading buildings on my homeworld towards minerals and energy credits to keep a healthy economy rolling.

Research was basically Relevant Epic options>fleet upgrades>relevant tile blockers to my planets>* with the exception that colony ship must be rushed asap.

By the time I was starting to make contact with neighbors and figure out the political dynamics around me, I was on my way to 2, then 3, then 4 core worlds, which I split into my homeworld being high energy focus plus my military production facility, 2 science worlds of medium size and one mineral world of very large size and 100% habitation.

This gave me a stable economy and a basis to start adding spacestations to my other planets to increase my pop, increase my borders, fill out all remaining mining/science slots, and begin building the largest strongest fleet I could.

Once I was strong enough to turn one neighbor into a vassal, I repair/upgraded my fleet, replenished any missing craft and moved on to the next. One by one, the remaining empires around the galaxy fell to me, and each assisted me in the fall of the next.

I'd like to play a mostly scientific game at some point, akin to Korea in Civ4/5 where they do best as a small pop focusing on high tech and outpace others.

the biggest problem for me is the endless chasing when AI decided to jump between systems 25 times and your shit is following them, the second you stop following them because you anticipate their return they jump somewhere else and they escape

ship stacking doesnt really bother me that much desu but it would be interresting to see some changes to it, like a debuff after 10k because so force splits

Actually, it's just the species portrait that is female which is technically correct considering there are more females than males on this planet

>muh nigger women
It's funny how you all faggots bitch about that and completely ignore the fact that all progressive space-faring civilizations have One World Government while primitive savages are called "fragmented nations on their way to unification". That should be more important than some niggers that can be genetically modified for all you know.

Sad but true.

The way happiness works there's no point simply conquering a world or even enslaving them, you're going to get a bunch of movements anyway, i learned that the hard way.

So it's either vassalize or purge, no inbetween. Thanks Pardox.

>not playing as man and subjugating and purging/subjugating xeno scum

git gud fgt

Mod your own files, man. They're literally all text files in the common folder. Paradox games are the easiest to mod that I've ever seen.

Let them grow, let them fester, protect and cradle the menace ever more, to further the eventual satisfaction of destroying them.

How do you zoom so far out on galactic map? Mine seems to be capped.

>Reducation Campaigns
>Xeno Zoos and Hyper-Entertainment Centers
>Orbital Mind Control Device late-game
>reduce their movements with influence and credits
It's totally possible to integrate them into your empire. Xenophobes take forever though, naturally.

nioce

This game any good? I hear the mid-game is shit tier and boring as fuck.

I think it would have been cool for a few factions to all have a shared homeworld. Say, a few of the stronger countries each had their own space program, and colonized their own planets in space, and yet were still rivals, and at odds with each other on the homefront.

Nice empire lad

Did they fix the stuttering?
Had 1/3 of a large galaxy conquered and purged but every "month", i.e. ~30 seconds the game would grind to a halt for ~10 seconds. Infuriating.

I miss the times when releasing a broken product meant the chopping block.

This guy gets it.

>Ctrl+f Purge
>9 results
You know what to do

I tried it as a xenophile, to be fair the conquered world was xenophobe.

I spent like 800 influence total on one world to reduce the movement to just 2 pops.

I was experiencing that in the latest version, unfortunately. Digital distribution really fucked over the gaming industry.

>not using the mouthless avians that look like actual protoss

>PATHETIC
>DISLOYAL

sounds like our nigger'd future all right