My mistress asked me to ask you how long I should be locked up and any punishments or teasing ideas...

My mistress asked me to ask you how long I should be locked up and any punishments or teasing ideas. Only thing that is not going to be done is scat/piss play or public humiliation

Please answer

Provide timestamp then you faggot.

what do you mean by public humiliation?

Nothing that would embarrass me in public

Time stamp of what?

>Mistress 'asked'

Shut the fuck up you larping wannabe chastity cuck. Most pathetic thread I've seen in a while

Good. That's what I was going for fag

Her holding up a timestamp, dont you know what a timestamp is????

Sorry. I'm tired. She's not available right now

Go to church and repent

Not helpful

6 hours, covered in soaking wet clothing. Every hour you get let out to re-soak.

Great idea. I'll pass it along

Is pegging worth a try? Prostate orgasms sound amazing

I will ask her when she gets back. She likes pegging me so very high possibility

Lol, that is not at all what I was asking but good luck man. What I meant to ask was: does pegging feel good?

OH. Haha. Yea. I personally like it but I think it depends on the person

That is not an awsner to the question fag

Ok. The answer is yes it feels good.

This wasn't me (). You already told me it feels good. Are you high, OP?

Also, how do I get a woman to try pegging me? Like how do I even bring up that question without her losing all respect for me?

Until you lick her asshole

>Also, how do I get a woman to try pegging me?
Just ask h...
>Like how do I even bring up that question without her losing all respect for me?
nvm you're boned

I had a girl that hinted that she want do it. Honestly it's a huge turn on thinking about it but not worth losing respect of your woman

You just have to find the right woman. My girl is into the same stuff as I am so it makes it easy for me

No. I'm coming down. And you just have to find the right woman. My girl is into the same stuff as I am so it makes it easy for me