Why doesn't Sup Forums like superior brown women and race mix more often to create beautiful babies and foster world...

Why doesn't Sup Forums like superior brown women and race mix more often to create beautiful babies and foster world peace?

100th gorillion race mixing thread today. Nope no brown womens. Ugly and poo poo eyes and lowers IQ.

>Guiena
>brown women
>not aryan

I prefer big brown eyes, they're expressive.
Show me any valid evidence from a credible source that mixed race kids have lower IQs (you can't)

Indo-Aryan women are gorgeous, yes! Lot's of pretty dark Tamil girls, though Punjabi/Pakistani girls are gorgeous as well.

btw, how does it feel now that your country's politics are an international joke since your high population of sheep fuckers supported low IQ thugs like Fidesz and Jobbik?

Her nose is way too wide.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Her body is like a malformed box. She is disgusting, being the product of a mishmash of a various races. I cannot bear this leftist cunt.

Of course I love British, German and Swedish women

Sauce?

>people find mixed races attractive

I'm sorry guys but I have never found a mutt that looked as good as a pedigree German Shepard. Same rule applies to women.

lol I might've known my challenger would be a degenerate pedo

Ethnic tribalism is not the biggest threat to world peace, the military industrial complex is

the military industrial complex uses ethnic tribalism to justify its actions to the public. Unify people and they identify, and thus empathize, with the targeted population

nice

french guinea >> mudslim cesspool with +20 ethnic and racial-mixed groups.

spanish guinea >> christian population with less than 10 ethnic groups. Higher iq, higher pib (ppa)

There's no correlation between being interracial and being stocky, that's stupid. You seem like a deeply unpleasant person

Those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. If a people are brainwashed into wanting their own elimination your last concern should be the big bad army

Except most wars today are ideologic and economic wars, not ethnic

Depopulation, one-world-government and racemixing agenda at it again, do you guys never rest?

All of those cunts have figures like a lego block.

>dark tamil girls are good

best girls are from north rich upper caste families