People searching for motive

>people searching for motive
>forget this guy was a high stakes gambler
> be Stephen Paddock
>"I got a bet for all you guys that before Halloween I'll be the most famous man in America."
>"Stephen, you're on!"
>MFW his motive was to win a bet and become the best gambler in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

quamiller.com/5xQn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about the other shooters?

>be user
>comment some retarded shit

Newest evidence leaked

quamiller.com/5xQn

my mom masturbated my daddy

Lol oh damn. I’m saving that.

kek

WITHOUT GUNS, THIS PSYCHOPATH COULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS

verily you sucketh

huh? wut

I said you suck.

NO U

WANNA BET?

safe website?

yeah, I do want to bet. you're not man enough to bet with me though little boy... heh, go ahead, make my day kiddo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He literally converted to islam like 2 weeks before

FUCK!
I had this theory yesterday!
>lets play a game
>the looser has to shoot up a crowd
>and commit suicide

Oh, you mean the echo shooter? Dunno man he escaped with the wind. Kinda vanished into thin air.

>quamiller.com/5xQn
me too l0l smh Sup Forumsro

Saved

Proof?

He was a christian man shooting up degenerates in Sodom and Gommrah

All yours my friend

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens.. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

you got any more of these?

heh. just the kind of response I expected from such an adlepatted simpleton. I bet you don't even watch Rick and Morty or the BBT and Young Sheldon. goml, brainlet

>motive

Does no one remember "going postal?" The term from the 90s used anytime someone would just snap and kill people for no reason? Even made a video game about it.

There we have it. Kek.

Oh sheeeeittt

Low quality click bait

But in our liberal utopia, violent outbursts should be impossible!

Does no one remember shitposting jokes on Sup Forums?

No, in an ultra liberal society violence happens all the time. But the ones who commit the act must be victims of society and probably had it worse then you knew. Feel bad for him!

Conservative world: step on anyone to get anything. If you fail it's only cuz your weak

Liberal society: who is the biggest victim of oppression? Whoever wins the pity competition gets all the best stuff. Feel bad for everyone unless they are trying to better their own life, then hate them and call them the man.