Vegans BTFO

>be vegan
>climb Everest to prove you are not weak
>die

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/dutch-and-australian-climbers-die-after-reaching-everest-summit/

"It seems that people have this warped idea of vegans being malnourished and weak," Dr Strydom said in March. "By climbing the seven summits we want to prove that vegans can do anything and more."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Non-animal_sources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pescetarianism is the only good diet to follow. Anything more limited is stupid.

Well in their defense they didn't say anything about coming down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Bill's a vegan. We all know how well that's doing for him.

BTFO

We should thank them for weeding out herbivores from the human race.

How many of those other 250 deaths are non-vegans? All of them?

No, no, no. The correct question to ask is: "How many vegans successfully climbed Everest? 0?"

More than 4000 meat-eaters did.

He used up all his oxygen by constantly telling everyone that he was a vegan

A vegan, Dr Strydom was motivated to tackle Everest by challenging the diet's stereotypes.
"It seems that people have this warped idea of vegans being malnourished and weak," Dr Strydom said in March. "By climbing the seven summits we want to prove that vegans can do anything and more."

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KEK

"It seems that people have this warped idea of vegans being malnourished and weak,"

"Eric Arnold, 35, had enough bottled oxygen with him, as well as climbing partners, but he complained of getting weak and died"

How can you tell me which questions to ask? This is an n of 1, and we know regular diets still can end in death, so there is no conclusions to draw. They clearly weren't the most powerful vegan athletes.

TPBP

Now thats fucking funny

0 vegans succesfully climbed Everest.

ZERO
E
R
O

That says something. This isn't even up for debate.

>doesn't eat land animal meat for no fucking reason
>calls other diets limited and stupid
Fuck off, retard.

>fat fucks ITT acting like you're any better than vegans
same degenerate scum

The Mount Athos diet is objectively the best diet

>two vegans died to prove the vegan way of life

Are you fucking kidding me?

Ok, Sweden 2.0. I bet your diet consisting of Muslim cum is superior.

He wasn't the vegan though.

>meat
>good
enjoy cancer

I thought you guys were redpilled in here

no, they did everything the told.

checklist:
climbing the mount everest. done
and more (aka dying). done

As if fish or plants didn't cause cancer.
Kill yourself.

fucking kek

>projecting this hard to reassure himself that he "fits in"
Nah man, I lift to distract myself from women and life's troubles

>vegans
>"WE DUN GET DA CANCER"
>look like fucking skeletons
>have horrible grey skin
>smell like shit
>"LOOK WE SO HEALTHY"
>"IF YOU EAT MEAT YOU BE FAT!"

The sun can give you cancer too. You on the "not going outside" diet as well?

>muh meat
nope

youre biased as fuck, there are a ton of studies that prove that animal products cause cancer, go look it up

>"It seems that people have this warped idea of vegans being malnourished and weak," Strydom was quoted as saying. "By climbing the seven summits we want to prove that vegans can do anything and more."
Holy shit. It's a real quote.

>mfw she lectures at my Uni
It literally makes it 10x funnier.

>Vegans

>"WE DUUUUN GET CANCER"
>"WE LOOK SO HEALTHY"
Vegans look like the fucking aliens from Destroy all humans. Why would you give a fuck about cancer when you constantly look like you're going to drop dead from exhaustion?
If your only reason for being a vegan is a irrational disease that will kill you anyway when you're already too weak to fight something like the common cold, you're retarded.

Animal fat, it helps to keep you warm.

Everything causes cancer, you stupid fuck. There is zero reason to cut out all meat out of your diet.
Nothing is going to happen to you if you eat a piece of stake once a month. In fact, it's healthier to have a balanced varied diet.

he is on paleo now

We literally breathe in a carcinogenic gas every day of our lives. Oxygen is super damaging to our bodies. People who do shitloads of cardio age faster than the general population. Just remeber, cardio kills gains.

Can we convince these two to climb the everest to prove the superiority of their fruit diet?

Not gonna lie, I'd plow that fruity ass.

Free radical oxygen particles cause damage. Drink Earl Grey tea to reduce damage. It's what Jean-Luc Picard does.

>you're biased as fuck

He says, while being biased as fuck

Also, Cancer is a buzzword nowadays because it can mean a million different things. If you want to be taken seriously, speak with proper terms.

>cherrypicking some skeleton vegans
>every vegan looks like that
nope

the thing is not the possibility but the chance

eating meat will definitely give you cancer and heartdisease at a young age

Im just argueing with bluepilled faggots here, just do your research

you need to eat mainly fruit with some fish and vegs for optimal health

Everything in moderation. Same with cardio. If you go full cardio you're going to die just as fast as a fat fuck.
The two major causes of heart attacks are obesity and excessive cardio.

Red meat causes inflammation. Inflammation may cause problems. Eat some lettuce with the meat to prevent inflammation. There was a huge thread about this a while back.

I work with a bunch of vegans and I have never in my life seen a more sickly group of people. They constantly complain about feeling like shit and constantly use sick time to leave work early because they feel so bad.
Maybe it's a protein deficiency? Maybe it's the fact that all they bring for lunch is microwaveable vegan shit?

>Celebrating someone's death because you follow a different diet than they do

In case you're wondering? You people are the degenerates. You are scumbags.

Your Mum causes local inflammation of my penis.

>Trips

She's 50. You're into milfs?

literally noone is protein deficient

their problem is probally that they eat to little because vegan foods have so little calories compared to ''normal'' food which is also why most vegans are thin

100% of people who caught cancer and died drank water at some point in their lives.

Sup Forums conclusion: the two are unrelated.

your conclsion: "water causes cancer!"

Nah we're great though

>not being into an experienced woman who knows how to please a man

OK. What about the blonde chick in front of him?

You can watch if you like.

Me too. The chick is alright looking as well

Eat a chicken breast, toothpaste.

Savage

You are welcome in Aus

uninformed faggot detected

go check the facts, go read some studies

>Celebrating

Laughing at someone is "celebrating" them now?

Took me way to long to realize that eyeless girl with the giant eyebrows indeed did have eyes, and they were her giant eyebrows. Those last two need to be in the front to prevent this kind of confusion.

>eat this hormone chlorine filled meat
no thanks

>Implying I would even touch a slut that wore rainbow arm warmers.

Bacon flag saying it like it is.

>go check the facts, go read some studies

Yeah thanks I have at several points. The error bars are usually bigger than the graphs.

I'll keep eating meat AND vegetables, exercising and not using sugar or substitutes.

My grandparents lived well int their 90's despite lacking medical care and a meaty diet. How did yours do?

Honestly, the problem is not that nbody can actually be strong and healthy on a vegan diet. There are fuck loads of Indians, even wrestlers and body builders on strictly vegan diets for hundreds of generations.

The problem is that you gotta get all the nutrients and eat what your body requires to exist in the environment you live in. Most of these 'vegans' are fucking idiotic uneducated fad hoppers and the required nutrients from non-meat, etc sources simply aren't available/grown in your areas.

>Fuck yo inflammation
-me, after popping a pill of 100mg betamethasone after every meal

This "inflammation is inherently bad" -meme has to stop. Holding your hands up for a minute is bad for you because it causes an inflammatory reaction in your body.

>liking saggy tits

go kill yourself

>what is free range

Name one vitamin/mineral/essential aminoacid that you cannot obtain with a vegan diet?

>mfw she was actually my teacher this year

>inflammation is inherently bad meme

>your intestines should be inflamed

Lay off the vodka you Mongol

It's too late mate, they're dead.

>sugar is bad
>hormone filles meat is good
l
m
a
o

Not an argument addressing my point.

Both my scottish grannies lived to over 100 despite eating nothing but meat and potatoes most of their lives. Cancer is just luck of the draw, sure there is shit you can do to mitigate your risks but you can be perfectly healthy and still get struck down. Do whatever the fuck you want, who wants to be 90 and stuck in a home waiting to die anyway?

>Grass fed beef is full of artificial hormones

Funny, I grew up on a beef farm, so I think I know just a tad more than you do about beef and what goes into it, and there's no hormones or supplements of any kind that goes into it unless you buy that american grain fed shit.

Nice meme though.

You know where you are?

Uh dude, my gran died at 90 from falling out of a tree. She was picking apples.

Toothpaste is likely in his 20's and probably can't climb a tree right now.

Where do you think that you are?

>implying it's a strong inflammation, akin to some wound oozing puss and being all swollen up.

It's less than the aftermath of a fillip. Normies just eat up that shit because they connect the word inflammation with their terrible inflammated sores from some childhood trauma.

wew lad

>fat used as both an energy reserve and insulator
CHECK MATE ATHIEST

vitamin B12 - the only way for a vegan to get it is to eat unwashed plants (and even then they'll get way too little) - because animal droppings and traces of rotten flesh are the only things putting B12 in there :^)

if we take vegans seriously, we can expect them to remove microscopical amounts of animal parts aswell, which means they won't get B12.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Non-animal_sources

>earl grey
>actual tea
Pick one gay boy

>Doyle is all big and strong, probably because he eats all that fish.

McPoyles pls go. Pescatarianism is for people who don't understand animal husbandry.

I agree, vitamin b12 is obtainable as vegan.

It's not really about not being able to obtain it, it's about obtaining enough of it.
Things like calcium, iron, omega 3.. you would need to eat a whole lot more of something to reach the same amount of nutrients you get from stuff like milk/beef/fish (respectively).

Carcinogens cause cancer, you idiot. Cooking anything adds carcinogens to it, albeit in varied amounts.

Probably have a higher chance of developing cancer from inhaling car smog all day.

yes, if you are being hypocritical and choose to eat animal shit ( = animal products = non-vegan ) by not washing your veggies.

didn't expect a delusional fag to accept a valid counter-argument to his fad of a lifestyle anyway, so whatever. stay weak, fag.

The studies on that are for processed meats only, and the % increase is based off the original % which was low to begin with, meaning it was a very marginal total difference in cancer risks. Piss off.