ITT blocks of flats from your cunt

ITT blocks of flats from your cunt

*blocks your path*

Why are they called flats and not apartments? Or is that just two different words for the same thing?

Took this picture just now for this thread
Flats are grim, apartments are nice

these are actually very nice and expensive apartments

You can thank the housing bubble.

love this as post apocalyptic sci-fi but depressing as shit
pretty futuristic

>early 19th century (denoting a floor or storey): alteration of obsolete flet ‘floor, dwelling’, of Germanic origin and related to flat1.

I thought flat is an british word and apartment amurikan

Berlin

Where I live..
At least the houses got renovated a few years ago so everything is fresh.
There is 6 identical ones on a big square.
Couldn't find a pic of all in one.

The ugliest capital city in spain, better example of devastation in the last 50 years in whole spanish mediterranean coast, where the massive and cheap construction of neocommunist buildings ruined the cities and towns, for the rest of my life.

Really digging these. I love the bright towers sticking up from the greenery. It's a distinctively modernist aesthetic that I'm missing a lot in today's architecture and city planning.

Pic related is where I live. It's built in the late fifites. Part of it has been ruined by ugly neo-commieblocks in the recent years, but I still like it. It still has that 50's-60's charm to it.

Looks nice. Lot's of green.

comfy
hungarian makoto shinkai
i am a greek
looks like a typical commieblock
ebin

I need a Spanish address, how much is the retail on one of those?

I really don't mind density, in fact I prefer the traditional layout and narrow streets. But ameriburger culture is the complete opposite, so I have no choice. :(