ITT we act like civilized gentlemen until someone rolls trips and all hell breaks loose

ITT we act like civilized gentlemen until someone rolls trips and all hell breaks loose

SHOW VAGENE AND BOBS

Please sir, quiet down. I would hate to have to summon the police.

I say, what a splendid and original idea, esteemed colleague.

How are my fine Sup Forumsrethren this evening?

Well hello Mister

please behave

we are having a serious thread here

Splendid, ol' chap.

I do say, your vocabulary is most atrocious!

Indeed it is, most disasterous.

Aaaaaah, a mighty fine thing to here ol' sport!

I say old bean, what a capital day for communicating in the gentlemen forums.

Does anyone have a 10 cent piece I could borrow? I seem to have lost my purse

I do say, hmmm. I had the most bizarre thought. Dare I say what I was thinking?

How come? My native language is not English

please fucking reply you NIGGER

Of course sir. I actually have a spare purse for you as well.

Please do good sir, I love nothing more than to banter the day away on a good sunny evening. Go on now, let's hear it!

Are there any saucy ladies inclined to present their nude bodies one this fine afternoon?

I thought what it would look like if a bear ate an entire watermelon! Oh goodness, can you imagine the watermelon pieces scattered about his bear face?

Oh no no no I could'nt take the whole purse now. That would be rubbish of me

Tis but an annoyance to this blissful day. I do tip thy hat in disgrace

Sir, we refuse to quarrel here.
You'll be asked to leave.
>calls police

I say, what an unbecoming means of expressing one's opinions! Please refrain from racial slurs in future communications.

Oh my dear what a whimsickle thought! My dear the sides of my stomach are perplexed from that image. Jolly good sir!

What is that magnificent device you are using sir? I see no wires!

Damn shame the final solution didn't pan out my dear sir otherwise ops thread would not be here

Please leave we have no time for foul language you underage heathen, may suggest that you take back that insult towards women you heathen

Thank you for setting him straight ol' chap.

I doth say

Is anyone feeling bully?

Whimsical indeed, whimsical indeed.

I do what I must to preserve the peace.
>adjusts monocle

Oh, this is an elegant establishment, I see. Marvellous!

Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do with your lives?

Oh goodness, that was certainly a close call.

N

Check my trips niggers

No problem good sir. Scolding a ruffian 'twas merely my gentlemanly duty.

I personally do not, thanks.

Shit

godspeed

Ah, it seems you have your mother's tounge, tell me how's her vagine she gave the stable boy a terrible case of knobrot

>77 posts away from 777
>700 posts off from 000
>Close call

Hush that foul tongue! Evil temptress!
Begone!

Sir. Please take thy rude comments elsewhere.

Have a fine day boys

What ever do you mean old sport? This is a damn fine evening to banter with our fellow colleagues. You must have come from the poor district. Lads...show I'm out

Lads.

Suck muh cock

My dear sir. Is engaging fellow gentlemen in polite discourse not an optimal means of using one's leisure time?

We have been praised with a mathematician!

I suspect a witches presence at hand my fellow. Please, be safe in these neck of the woods.

Excuse you!
You must leave and never return.

I will indeed good sir!

Such a gentlemen.
>tips tophat

Checkem, my dear comrades.
Talley ho.

REEE THE WITCH HAS BE RISEN
FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS

OH FUCK SHIT NIGGER

Fucking shit ass cunt suck my ass

>007
Those numbers, good sir.
Are you by any chance a James?

YOU FUCKING CLOWN PIECE OF TRASH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PUSSY BITCH BOI

TRIPS

You can put your top hat in my asshole
You gnarly ol shitbird

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING LIKE AN AUTISTIC TARD YOU INBRED FAGGOT

Fine sir, I believe you have mistaken a gentlemen's discussion salon for a seedy brothel!

Hello my fine associates. I would be delighted to stay in partake in blood pressure raising, containment of madness. But alas, I shalt venture forth into another thread.

Fuck outta here

NIGGER WANT WATERMELON
FEED NIGGER

Aight thread is dead. Good talking to you gents.

Tally ho!

Fuck you honeky ass bitch! Trips have already happened in this faggot thread. REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fuck yourself in the taint

>honeky
How did you get out of your cell, nigger?

i really hate noggers

Noggers gonna nog

I killed a cracker guard and then fucked your bitch

Ok thread is kill
Bye

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E E E E E E E EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My bitch is a trap
Did you enjoy her balls bouncing on your coin sack when you fucked her dirty dirty HIV asshole?
You're a nigger tho so you already had HIV

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

HAHAH EDGY PEPE RARE PEPE
RARE PEPES R KOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

You idiot piece of shit suck ass bitch penis fucked in his ears pussies.