ITT: The year you first logged on Sup Forums / your age at the time / and the first picture you remember

ITT: The year you first logged on Sup Forums / your age at the time / and the first picture you remember.

2007 / 13 / Goatse

2008, i was 16 and i saw some guido named john wish his blonde bitch and how her head game was so cash

2009 / 17 / some dumb shit

2007, 18, something about raptor Jesus. Can't really remember.

Fall 2007 / 22 / Screencap of the "King of Space" thread

I logged on around 2010-2011 I remember seeing this distinctly

Early 2000s couldn't say the exact year / about 25 / some shit meme about 9-11 and also cp

Year: I wish I could remember when I first came to this hell, It's just been one big dick sucking blur

Pic: Sinks, sinks everyfuckingwhere

2008 / 21 / Probably a Caturday image macro

2007, 28

I think this was the first picture I saved

Summer 2017/ 17/ this

When TOTSE was just dying down. A couple of years before it closed down. \cant remember my age or first pic.

MODS

2006, 9 years old. I remember looking up what a 'leek spin' was

>2009
>11
>the anonymous logo

excuse me?

I remember sinks.

Despite all my years on this site, I never spent time figuring out what these threads were about.

I think there were some pics of sinks with embedded RARs with various not-so-legal content. But I actually was more interested in the sinks.

Man, I missed out all the fun.

Like 2006~

Anyone remember the blog.tv days?

never saved the picture, but it was a dog getting shot in the mouth with hose and going warghlghglhglhg

>2016

>17

>Sup Forumsack arguing with a Australian aborigine

It's WHARRGARBL

fuckin saved

Nice trips.

Is this guy still around? I hardly visit Sup Forums anymore, so I haven't been around on christmas in recent years.

2008, 12, ultra giga nigga

2004 / 10 / something about the Numa Numa guy idk
But i found this site by chance, so I didn't go back until 2006, when I started browsing it frequently ( Damn 11 years since I failed my life )

GOATSEEEEEEE
CX

If you faggots cant figure it out from this kys.

12 years old
green trolls in suits

checked
also cums in bottles was a true friend
I think someone found his project and make him throw it away

2006/18/goatse