Got new ones of the dentist if anyone wants

Got new ones of the dentist if anyone wants

Yes please. Story?

Lurking

more pls

fuck yes I want to feed this bitch my cum

YES.

You got kik to share everyhing on there ?

Oh man where do I start, I will catch up you up and post pics. So like over a year ago my dentist accepted my IG request and I started sharing pics with /b

Got good feedback and then some suggested why I don't ask her out since she was always kind of flirty. I thought she did that to all patients but finally just asked her out to dinner. I would still update /b with more pics. Eventually FB ones too, which she has pics going way back

U gettin up in that brah?

I was. We dated for about 6 months. Honestly she a pretty cool chick, comes from $, an expensive date. She with a guy now that can take care of all that. I'm no slouch, we had fun, but just wasn't long term for us. But she was fun in bed that's for sure

Shit nigga i need more

Where's this dentist from?

We are West Coast

10/10 would get high and impregnate her in thr middle of the desert

This looks like my old hometown. High desert?

Got any boob pics user?

Haha!

>she was flirty with me

Yeah sure

These are from trips

Yes

Shes so fine id literally spend my days just draining my balls inside her pussy and womb

Her favorite thing was getting eaten out. She gets soaking wet too, literally would just been down there for what felt like hours. She loved it, I loved it, it's all good

That's what I'm talking about. Keep 'em coming Sup Forumsro.

Here's the reason we are all here. Keep it coming.

Fuck man those nice legs wrapped around your head while you get a face full of sweet pussy. That must be the dream

Ok

Sure thing

Yeah my face would be all soaked haha, gave good head. Like she definitely worked to get it all the way down her throat, like had to go slow and then nudge to get the last inch. Applaud the effort for sure

What's her instagram OP?

OP is lying about the nudes and sleeping w her

fact.

Need more of the dentist, nudes or not.

Any moar pics? Pls.

I'm interested in more of this delicious dentist.

If you check the file name it was a random user, not OP

Bump

Bump