Do you seriously believe in this ?

Do you seriously believe in this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the Earth was flat, then what's on the other side?

I mean... yeah. The earth most certainly exists.

Earth is a myth. The whole thing was faked by illuminati, jews and masons.

Okay.
I'll play along.
Tell me what it is you don't really believe in, and I'll tell you why you're so stupid it hurts.

EARTH AND THE MOON ARE REAL OP.
YOU FUCKING PLEB

I don't believe them but I accept them as parts of our shared reality

The truth does not require your belief.

Nope, the whole Earth thing is a myth. It doesn't exist.
The moon exists. You can just look up and see it. But where's the Earth? It doesn't exist.

dinosaurs

>Do you seriously believe in this ?

The Earth is not that large as seen from the Moon. Is this meant to be another dumbfuck "Moon landings were a hoax" retard thread?

1. Go to your garage
2. Close the door
3. Start your car
4. Await enlightenment

Um, user.... water is a chemical. A trail of condensed water is technically a chemtrail.
A trail of ANY matter is technically a chemtrail.

Most cars don't produce enough carbon monoxide to kill you anymore, user. Catalytic converters and all that....

Theses days I don't believe in anything.. But I plan to go in the "South Pole" or Antartica if you prefer.

Fact ; Antarctica is one of the fucking longest continent ever.

But no one got really interested into this...

I want to see this by myself. I've been visiting a lot of countries, Israel, Canada, Europe etc.

I'm not saying the earth is flat, but it's may be better to see by yourself if a conspiracy theory is real or not.

So, if I fart during walking I leave a chemtrail behind? So maybe I should get a orgonite pyramid for my ass?

I've been to the moon, it exists.

Did we really landed to the moon ?

We've walked on the moon. It's hilarious to witness these Sup Forumstards who doubt it. Nobody cares. It's in the books. Forever. Go pound your face into a wall.

If we walked on the moon, so today we could operate for mining it ? Oh no I forgot we don't have enough money for this.
I mean there are more ressources there than you think.

>ressources
You have a unique intellect.

Nice argument I wasn't excepting better from you.

>Visited lots of countries
>Europe
You americans are realy fucking retarded

ITT: Scientific illiteracy, and the slow decline of the USA, from scientific leaders just half a century ago, to populated by imbeciles.

Sagan was right.

Shadows on the moon and earth do not match. The items in the foreground have shadows running off to the right and longer than the objects making the shadows are. This means the sun is to the left of the frame and perhaps 30 degrees above the horizon.
The night side of the earth is mostly out of view but what is visible of it is nearly straight downward, which would place the sun rather low on the horizon behind the point of view of the image.

Christ, what is wrong with you faggots? It's spiderman thread now, this guy also got dubs, can't ignore him

Very bad bait.
Try harder

kys

Enjoy getting cucked by ISIS on an everyday basis over there.

ya

Of course. It's easy to believe in facts.

yep

its blatantly obvious the earth is 'shopped into that image.

the original image is from Apollo 17, the hill in the background is pretty recognisable.

if you were particularly autistic/obsessed, you can probably find the original photograph that someone's used here:

hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html

damn thats a real ass quote

I'm a moon truther as well op, the people should know that the moon doesn't exist! The truth must get out!

>its blatantly obvious the earth is 'shopped into that image.
THIS

and THIS again.

Here, have a real pic of the earth from the moon

As I said. Sagan was right.

There's some really fascinating articles the last year about how, in effect, things like flat earthers, conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers, the alex jones brigade etc, all sort of demonstrate that there is a serious decline in proper analytical and critical thinking, and more importantly, in the use of the ability to discriminate between fact, and for want of a better word, feeling.

people have for a few decades now been being encouraged to have "what feels right", rather than to base their knowledge on facts, and well, its idiocy like this that is the result.

How can earth maintain a pressurized atmosphere, while space is a vacuum? Where is the buffer? Don't say ozone, because ozone is a gas. A vacuum existing next to a pressurized atmosphere with no container... that doesn't follow common sense.

If the earth is spinning due east at about 1,000 miles per hour (24,901 miles in circumference with a 24 hour day), why can planes land on a north to south runway? In an average 2 minute approach, (we all know planes travel in straight lines, or vectors; yes, planes can have a curved flight path, but the curve is made up of smaller straight lines.) the runway should have shifted east 33.3333 miles. That's dumb.

When you are traveling at about 60 miles an hour in a smooth riding car or train, close your eyes, cover your ears. With no stimuli, you can still feel you are traveling. How come you can't feel us jetting 1,000 miles an hour in circles, then on top of that many thousands of miles an hour around the sun? Don't feel like looking up nasa's bullshit numbers, but on top of that the sun is hurtling super fast through the galaxy, then like even stupidly faster is the galaxy moving in the supercluster, or whatever. It's so crazy, I can't believe it. I literally can not believe it.

The yin and yang are the path of the sun and the moon over the earth. Always have been, always will be.

If we are jetting around our sun, and jetting through space, and have been for thousands of years since we have been documenting star, terrestrial body, and constellation positions, then how come these positions haven't changed in the slightest since we have been looking at them? And these objects can move in cyclical formations. But they are predictable. We have always been able to predict solar eclipses. It's not like as we are flying away, new stars become visible all the time, as would agree with common sense.

wrong again, this picture is from lunar orbit and the camera is zoomed in so the proportion's aren't representative of a human's POV.

From the surface the Earth would be somewhere between 60-90 arcminutes, or about a whopping 2 degrees in of the sky in angular diameter.

GRAVITY you nob, KYS

What is gravity around a spheroid? Flying or driving doesn't magically remove rotational force as you are falling down at a faster rate then the earth is rotating. That's why it takes a lot of Delta-v to get into orbit. But then again I suspect you are a troll.

yes i realize that, but lunar orbit is as good as surface to make my point that that other pic is obviously shopped.

Focal length of the camera in question would play a part as well.

Explain to me how massive bodies of water stay attracted to earth. Gravity genuinely is a theory. Abstract as hell. Nature is true at all layers of the onion (as above, so below, or whatever). So, like, the atom is subject to the same rules as the molecule, then compound, so on and so forth. So, you should be able to take a Tupperware of water, and with very precise instruments, you would be able to see the curve of the surface of the water at each end of the dish. And that angle would be equal to the angle of the curverature of the earth.

You can see Chicago from Michigan.

Since the 70s, a bunch of shitty rockets have traveled through a literal asteroid field that is like a million miles wide, not hitting any of them, and sending back terabytes of data with wifi. Hahahahaha. Seriously? Wifi?

There was this one shitty rocket that, like, made it out of the solar system or something recently. And the official YouTube video from NASA was like, "yeah. We did the math. It was unbelievable that we got it done, man. Wild." Then they made this analogy "what we did was the mathematical equivalent to teeing off a golf ball in San Francisco, and having it land in a coffee cup in Manhattan." They actually said that shit! They admit what they do is impossible.

They admit that they get data back. Not pictures. Artists then make that data into cool pics. Just take a picture guys. Just take a fucking picture.

Youre like a woman op, always bringing up irrelevant shit.

Where u at?

Just... please just stop being so retarded. Do you ever hear about "gravity" or "relativity"?

Sagan just nailed it predicting how people like you, without any trace of scientific knowledge, using false logic, conspiracy theories and spiritual enlightenment would end spreading misconceptions trough the media, helping to develop generations of, literally, morons

Now I understand how 16 millions of your children believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

damn, this is awesome bait

No asteroid field surrounding the earth, those satellites are in near earth or geosynchronous orbit. The detector for gravitational waves is more sensitive than what you say in the post. You would rather live in a made up world that seems less mundane and so you blatantly ignore truth. All technology nowadays requires a crazy amount of specialization to understand. Indistinguishable from magic.

You are scientifically illiterate.

but:

>How can earth maintain a pressurized atmosphere,
Because atmosphere is retained above the surface of the planet by gravity, holding it in. Hence mars, with 1/3 the gravity, has a far thinner atmosphere. Pressure is a function of atmospheric depth.
Hence, higher altitude = lower pressure, until at about 60-70km, pressure is functionally zero,

>If the earth is spinning due east at about 1,000 miles per hour why can planes land on a north to south runway?
Because the plane is also spinning around the planet at about 1000mph, like you, my cat, and my house. In the same way that if you throw an apple in the air in a railway car, it doesnt smash into the back wall of the train, so the aircraft does not suddenly stop moving the instant it lifts off the ground.

>How come you can't feel us jetting 1,000 miles an hour in circles, then on top of that many thousands of miles an hour around the sun?
Because you are travelling at exactly the same speed as your table, your house, the town, the country, and every single other particle on this rock. Your failure to comprehend the basic principle of the micro scale, and the macro scale (the entire solar system) is what is wrong, not the motion of planets.

>The yin and yang are the path of the sun and the moon over the earth. Always have been, always will be.

This is complete and utter bullshit which has no reference to reality beyond your feverish imagination.

> and have been for thousands of years since we have been documenting star, terrestrial body, and constellation positions, then how come these positions haven't changed in the slightest since we have been looking at them?

Because 2,000 years on an astronomical scale is like saying "these race cars supposedly circle the track. but why havent their positions changed in the slightest in the last 0.00000001seconds?"

Please, go learn basic physics taught to 12-year olds.

Boy, your mind and knowledge are so basic you can only think in two dimensions. Then, I will not ask to you to try to envisioned a three-dimensional world, much less a tetra dimensional one.

Nope

i believe jpeg's exist. i mean it's right there.

Or, maybe Carl Sagan was a hypocrite.

I used to believe too, man. I smoked weed and carl was my hero. I was on my way to a degree in astronomy.

Then, like you said, I learned about relativity. I learned it was bullshit. You can say anything is anything. As long as it is repeatable, and enough fancy people repeat it, it becomes science. It's a theory man. It is not nature.

Maybe I am a tad spiritual. But I am not Christian and I have never read the Bible.

I don't know what to believe. All I know the world that we live in is a mystery. Maybe it always has been and always will be. Maybe we shouldn't get straight in line behind the people that say they have it all figured out. How narcissistic is that? To say they have this beautiful, insane, ever changing, dualistic, confusing, amusing, abusing world we live in figured out. They got it down to a science.

It's a mystery. No matter how hard we try to preserve our legacy ( with big fucking stones (tablets, Rosetta, pyramids) or tiny fucking stones (computer chips). It will probably remain a mystery just a short while later on...

Not b8 m8

Nope , because that pic wasn't even released by NASA. It's not even an official pic. It was made by conspirators to fool people like you. can't blame the conspirators though, coz you are a retard !!

dude you really did your homework to come up with bait like that.

not knowing that isis is dying kek kys faggot

Oh wow. Numbers. Insulting. You're so cool. You must be right.

You just repeated that everything is spinning. My kitty is spinning to it makes sense. Nice one.

Also. I thought you scienced?
GAS FILLS THE CONTAINER IT IS IN.
It is elementary. 101, if you will. Therefore. There can not exist a vacuum next to an area of pressure without a container. All gases in our atmosphere equalize.

For learning and experimentation, try opening a propane cylinder, or popping a helium balloon.

It's so funny when flat earthers and feminists get triggered

little do they know that their theories fall under "CRITICAL THEORY"

yeah earth is real, the moon obviously is flat. the moon is flat and the earth is a square based pyramid.

Think critically about this load of crap we are told.

Yup.

Illiterate.

Incapable of understanding what is written down for you.

>It is elementary. 101, if you will.

You have a flawed understanding of even the most basic principles when applied to the macro scale. Your education has been so deficient, that you dont even realise you're scientifically illiterate.

>trolling this hard

Also, to your last point, us human guys have been looking at the skies for a lot longer than 2,000 years. And your .00001 or whatever number was made up. And you outted yourself as a closet NASCAR fan. And finally, with very precise scientific tools of measurement (the likes of which NASA supposedly has) that detection would be possible to make.

CON trail you dumb fuck. Stop being an . Chemtrails are purposely sprayed into our skies to alter weather and negatively impact our nervoussystem and help create docile fools such as yourself. I feel sorry for those like you who like to remain with the status quo

>And you outted yourself as a closet NASCAR fan

No, I used an analogy for someone who I assume is a barely-educated redneck from Bumfuck Gulch, Alabama, or whatever godforsaken hole of inadequate education you're from.

ps, I'm an insomniac masochist. I actually like F1...

Sagan. Now Asimov. That guy was a science fiction writer. Fiction, dude. That's what you're being fed.

Photography 101 covers that. Get off of YouTube videos and understand what FOV is

that gif made me nauseous

You believe in religion

My nigga... where I do start...

>Oh wow. Numbers. Insulting. You're so cool. You must be right.
Almost everything he said can be prove in your own kitchen, using a apple.

>You just repeated that everything is spinning. My kitty is spinning to it makes sense. Nice one.
Take the subway, take a apple and sit on the floor. Now wait until the subway moves at top speed. Throw the apple over you. Under you illiterate logic, the apple must fly away trough the wagon, but not. The apple lands over you. That is called "Inertia". The same applies to your spinning cat.

>Also. I thought you scienced?
GAS FILLS THE CONTAINER IT IS IN.
It is elementary. 101, if you will. Therefore. There can not exist a vacuum next to an area of pressure without a container. All gases in our atmosphere equalize.
My boy... you are ignoring gravity again, only because you don't understand how works. Do you understand how your laptop works? No, but the damn laptop do it's job because people, not like you, did it. Hopefully, these damn wizards make laptops and you only use them.

>For learning and experimentation, try opening a propane cylinder, or popping a helium balloon.
Then go to the damn subway, throw the apple and come back with a little more of knowledge.

Not redneck. Dropped out of brainwashing camp. Wanted to think for myself. You just got butt hurt, you didn't defend your views of which I assulted. You did not rethink and then type out what you believe. You just got mad. For that I am sorry, but get up, dust yourself off and try again next time. You may be better for it.

Also, OOOMMMGGG stfu about race cars dude. Hahaha. No one cares. Racing cars is lame as hell.

the troll-feeding is endless

You've done a great job at "critically thinking" the way you've been programmed. Bravo chap. You have potential but your ego won't let you escape outside the box you've been put into. Be open and really delve into the various youtube videos. Explore friend

Seems like you love writing big paragraphs.

So how about you write one explaining "why Flat Earth is right" .

Understand my question carefully ,I'm asking you to talk about "Why flat Earth is right?" And not rant about "How globe earth is wrong!! "

Saying A is wrong doesn't make B magically right.!!!!! . So try talking about "Why flat earth is right!!"

I'm sorry, but almost everything in this world have a logic, scientific explanation. Only because you have doubts or lack the capacity to understand them is your own problem.

And, by the way, a couple of weeks ago, more about Relativity as been confirmed, again. Just take the time you're wasting on Sup Forums and use it to gain knowledge, real one.

The flat earth charade is another kind of box, and you put yourself on it by your own volition.

Cheers my good human. Exactly how I have to think over the past year.

No, because that image is digitally enhanced.

The Earth is actually much smaller from the moon.

So none of what was said was palatable for you? What was hardest for your brain to consider among the various points given?

You are so idiot that you do not see the problem that your own logic entails?

>Saying A is wrong doesn't make B magically right.!!!!! . So try talking about "Why flat earth is right!!"
Saying "Earth is flat" don't make "Globe Earth" wrong.

My boy, you can't even argue as a human

all of it.

Asimov wrote in the genre known as "hard science fiction" - which is to say it was written with an emphasis on scientific accuracy.

He was also a professor of biochemistry - so he was no science slouch.

blown up it's even less believable

give me full size pictures you idiot i cant read that shit fucking flat earth shit look at that shit man is this shit for fucking ants or what motherfucker learn how to upload pictures bitch

Only the one that thinks he already knows everything is the true dumbass. And Someone that assumes he's not being lied to or something is a dumbass aswell, if there's 1 thing that history showed is to always be OPEN MINDED.

Not to mention the shit they didnt got caught yet doing

See?? That's why your flat Earth fairy tale falls under Critical theory!!!!!

It is built on "How Globe earth is wrong" and not on "Why flat earth is right"

look at every other YouTUbe video on flat earth, all they ever do is , rant about How globe earth is wrong and not talk about how flat earth is right!!!!!

Globe earth says, The Earth is a globe and here's scientific evidence for it, whereas flat earth theory says, here's some things that don't work on globe, so the earth is flat!!!!! And by saying so. you people don't feel any need to provide a working model, scientific evidence, all you can do is, rely on YouTube videos to satisfy your confirmation bias.

Haha J

Bro, I was not the one saying "Flat Earth is Right"

GRAVITY IS THE CONTAINER

Btw I'm 12 and I understand more about earth than you

It's flat. See the picture.